•  

Photo

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

WorldEnd

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4041 posts
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:00 AM

Ren isn't dead, the people back up in Regul Aire just think she is. Willem did actually succeed at saving her.

As to my own rating on this, I think I'm going to wait until the LN translation gets finished to finalize the rating, but I'm enjoying it.

err I see ;p thanx, after all their efforts weren't wasted on saving her at least... let me know if you find 'Ever be My love' full, Tamaru Yamada's last ED song :)

September theme: New Game! -a: Hifumi, sg: program errors
Posted ImagePosted Image
Scores of my Latest Top 15 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Knight's & Magic - 10/10 (airing) B-
2. Sakura Quest - 10/10 (airing) A+
3. New Game!! - 9/10 (airing) A+
4. Fate/Apocrypha - 9/10 (airing) C-
5. Gamers! Amano Keita to Seishun Continue - 8/10 (airing) A
6. Re:Creators - 8/10 (airing) B+
7. Isekai Shokudou - 8/10 (airing) A+
8. Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 7/10 (airing) B-
9. Boku no Hero Academia 2nd season - 7/10 (week break) B
10. Ballroom e Youkoso - 6/10 (airing) B
11. Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul - 6/10 (airing) B
12. Dragon Ball Super - 6/10 (week break) B-
13. Shoukoku no Altair - 5/10 (airing) B+
14. The Reflection: Wave One - 5/10 (airing) B-
15. Kyoukai no Rinne 3rd Series - 4/10 (airing) A
* Guilty pleasure: Marvel Future Avengers - 4/10 (airing) A-

#22 Norren

Norren

Lazy Artist

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:51 AM

I have read the entire first series novel, which in my opinion is rushed and most likely suffered from a lot of ''writer's block''.

I would honestly give the novel a 5 out of 10 at tops and hope that it will never get a 2nd season to adapt the last 2 volumes. That's all I can personally say,

I agree on the first book, but felt like once the Author got his setting established it was much less clunky, and they slipped in some of his overall improvements into the early few episodes of the anime.  That said, the mix of Sagely Willem and Ctholly's honest personality was a refreshing change from the usual DERElict ships in what I've been following lately that I think watching them would be enjoyable even if the rest of the writing had been as bad as, say, Shingeki no Kyojin's writing.

I haven't seen the end of Vol 5 yet, the translation I'm following still has a few chapters left to go, but I'm quite curious about how the whole plot is going to end off.  

Spoiler

which means she'll reborn like chtolly did, so they'll get their Memories back... i prepared myself for the worst since ep'1, isn't Nyg enough to troll around? ;/

Ren isn't dead, the people back up in Regul Aire just think she is.  Willem did actually succeed at saving her.

As to my own rating on this, I think I'm going to wait until the LN translation gets finished to finalize the rating, but I'm enjoying it.

#23 gdpetti

gdpetti

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:41 PM

Is Vol 5 of the LN the ending of the story, or just the last volume? Is it ongoing after Vol5? So, S2 of anime possible? It sure looked like a cliffhanger waiting till the next season.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users