Top 10 hottest girls in anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

InuyashaX

-Hokage
Kouhai
Ok, since there a top 10 hottest guys in anime thread, why not have a top 10 hottest girls in anime thread?

My favourite girl is an obvious Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED/Destiny. I also love Chii from Chobits, lets see, ummm ooooohhhh, Youko and Nadeshiko from Inukami! are hot too, and Simca from Air Gear hehe, hmmmm thats all I can think of at this moment.

lol! you're awesome inuyashax. can girls can participate here too?

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 25 2006, 05:59 PM) lol! you're awesome inuyashax. can girls can participate here too?
Why not? I'm a guy and participated in the hottest guy thread
laugh.gif
Anyones welcome here
smile.gif

ill say the ffx girls.
1. yuna
2. rikku
3. lulu - though more like gothic beauty

Mine Are!

1. Kazumi Misuho - onegai sensei
2. Sakura-Naruto
3. Orihime- bleach
4. Hinata- naruto
5. Chii- Chobits
6. Ino - Naruto
7. Simca- airgear
8 Ringo - airgear
9. The main girl from Ikkitousen (cant remember her name XD) - ikkitousen
10. Tsunade - Naruto

EDIT!:

Misa Amane-deathnote

is WAYYYYYYYY hot....*drool* she goes on top, of everyones list!

How can I forget Orihimi!!!! Hinata can be pretty hot as well, she just needs a different hair style, those bangs dont look good on her. Ringo is hot but I dont like her attitude that much and those dorly glasses dont help. Mikan is on my list too hehe. Hmm, also Sailor Mars, Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Venus are my favourite too hehe:)

I just want to point out as a reminder that people should be careful and note the differences between the cutest (or the most moe) and hottest, as they are not the same.

1-Summmmmmmmmmomoko!!!!
2-Saber
3-Rider
4-Asa (shuffle)
5-Prolly lacus gsd
6-Shana
7-Rika (air gear)
8-Simca
9-Satoko (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
10-(insert a character from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni here)

1) Lacus - Gundam Seed (Destiny)
2) Fate - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (A's)
3) Riko - Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~
4) Rika - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ~nipah!
5) Chikane - Kannaduki no Miko
6) Lycoris - Shuffle!
7) Shana - Shakugan no Shana
8) Makoto - Kanon 2002/2006
9) Mai - Kanon 2002/2006
10) iono, all the other girls I like in anime/games
tongue.gif

edits are in red.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 26 2006, 12:25 AM) 1) Lacus - Gundam Seed (Destiny)
2) Fate - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (A's)
3) Riko - Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~
4) Rika - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ~nipah!
5) Chikane - Kannaduki no Miko
6) Nerine - Shuffle!
7) Shana - Shakugan no Shana
8) Makoto - Kanon 2002/2006
9) Mai - Kanon 2002/2006
10) iono, all the other girls I like in anime/games
tongue.gif

ok...I got a question and hoping to get some opinion from everyone...
Exactly where does everyone draw the line between between 'hot' and 'moe'?
I wanted to draw up my own list but now I'm seriously confused after reading other peoples' lists.

Take Kit-san's and noob-san's lists for example (sorry, no offense meant)...I see some loli characters. Fate and Shana I can understand...as they are quite cool and can be seen as hot in a way...but Rika? Momoko? Calling them moe seem reasonable...but 'hot'? I just get the feeling of something isn't right...like if I call Rika 'hot', I can't help but feel like a pedo...I mean I can live with being a (anime) lolicon that find the underage anime girls 'moe', but seeing them as 'hot/sexy' seem to be a little overboard for me...

1. asa-chan ^^ long hair+hat = uber kawaii ^^
2. nodoka - negima?!, tears - not sure if it counts tales of the abyss if it will be an anime =P.
3. karura - uta, yu - soul link
4. rinka - gift
5. kotori - da capo
6. chikaru/yaya - strawberry panic
7. shiori - kanon
8. kisa - kagihime
9. yamase - maburaho
10. simca - air gear

eh a few ties cause I can't choose =P ^^.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Nov 26 2006, 12:11 AM) ok...I got a question and hoping to get some opinion from everyone...
Exactly where does everyone draw the line between between 'hot' and 'moe'?
I wanted to draw up my own list but now I'm seriously confused after reading other peoples' lists.

Take Kit-san's and noob-san's lists for example (sorry, no offense meant)...I see some loli characters. Fate and Shana I can understand...as they are quite cool and can be seen as hot in a way...but Rika? Momoko? Calling them moe seem reasonable...but 'hot'? I just get the feeling of something isn't right...like if I call Rika 'hot', I can't help but feel like a pedo...I mean I can live with being a (anime) lolicon that find the underage anime girls 'moe', but seeing them as 'hot/sexy' seem to be a little overboard for me...
I guess hot and moe can both be included in the topic and the choices (that sounded akward?) I don't think it has to all be "hot girls," that makes the topic seem a little boring.......because then you can't choose Fate or Nanoha XD

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 26 2006, 12:50 PM) I guess hot and moe can both be included in the topic and the choices (that sounded akward?)  I don't think it has to all be "hot girls,"  that makes the topic seem a little boring.......because then you can't choose Fate or Nanoha XD
I think it the problem with this thread is with it being an attempt replica of the 'hottest anime guys' thread. Because in that thread, the girls are talking about which animes guys that are 'hot' or would make an ideal boyfriend/date...now let's say if we want to make Rika, Nanoha or Fate our girlfriend our date, we would bound to get strange looks from other people...unless we are below 13 years old
biggrin.gif
Sure they are so cute to point that we all want to cuddle them, but I don't think society would allow us dating them XD

mine are
Aya and Maya frome Tenjou Tenge
Simca from air gear
Orihime and Yoroichi from bleach
and last but not least
Saber from FSN
i can't think of any more right now
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Nov 26 2006, 01:13 PM)QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 26 2006, 12:50 PM) I guess hot and moe can both be included in the topic and the choices (that sounded akward?) I don't think it has to all be "hot girls," that makes the topic seem a little boring.......because then you can't choose Fate or Nanoha XD
I think it the problem with this thread is with it being an attempt replica of the 'hottest anime guys' thread. Because in that thread, the girls are talking about which animes guys that are 'hot' or would make an ideal boyfriend/date...now let's say if we want to make Rika, Nanoha or Fate our girlfriend our date, we would bound to get strange looks from other people...unless we are below 13 years old Sure they are so cute to point that we all want to cuddle them, but I don't think society would allow us dating them XD
if we can date them we would ba a charecters in a anime so it would be ok but since we are not we can only admire them and say how cute they are

It was expected that a thread like this were to appear,after the one made by the girls so her's ours!!!Well if I were to choose some girls from the anime I'd say Mai from Mai hime (don't go on thinking dirty thoughts
laugh.gif
!), Maya from Tenjou Tenge ,Arcueid from Shingetsutan Tsukihime and.......Damn I can't really choose but oh well these were the one I rememberd ...

QUOTE (ser4 @ Nov 26 2006, 01:26 PM) if we can date them we would ba a charecters in a anime so it would be ok but since we are not we can only admire them and say how cute they are
It was a metaphoric example...and it was the girls in the other thread that first started with the idea of supposingly if they were to date the anime guys...
I guess the main difference is that there are not many girls that are shoutacon that like young anime boys here, while for us guys, many of us are more or less are lolicon that like young anime girls
biggrin.gif

1. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
2. Mirielle Bouquet (Noir)
3. NANA O. (NANA)
4. Natsuki (Mai Hime, Otome)
5. Mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
6. Reika (RahXephon) well... maybe she's more beautiful than hot...
7. Reira (NANA)
8. Kirke (Zero no Tsukaima)
9. Misato (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
10. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back