Genjo-Subs recruiting*Up-Date*~(6/2/08)~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

C-Gen

-chi
Kouhai
Genjo-Subs is recruiting the following
Genjo productions is now "Genjo-Subs"

Translator:(need)
Translator Check:(need)
Editor: (need)
Timer: (need)
Typesetter:(need)
Karaoke Stylist:(need)
Raw Provider:(need)
Encoder: (need)
Quality Check:(need)

Translators: Experience is preferred, but if you have decent English and able to translate then, apply.

Translator Checkers: Must have proper knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuations, etc. Experience is preferred, but if you think you’re up for the job, apply.

Timers: Able to use Aegisub for timing, use lead ins/outs, and scene timing experience is a plus. Experience is preferred.

Editors: Able to have a complete grasp of the English language, basically read through the scrip, identify the grammatical, syntax, etc. errors, and change them

Quality Checkers: Must be able to point out the timing, editing, typesetting, and encoding errors and present it in a QC report. Experience is a must for quality checkers.

Typersetter: Prior experience is a plus, kara experience is also a plus. AFX knowledge is highly commendable and if you have any of those skills, then apply.

Encoders: Have prior experience, able to encode both avi and mkv format

Web Designer: You think you have skills to make this site better? Then send us a sample of your work and you will have a chance to work on this site and become a part of the Genjo-Subs team.

Bot provider/FTP provider: Should have a secure server and give us access to it 24/7.

The positions marked red are greatly needed and position(s) marked blue are moderately needed.

If you interested in any of these positions then feel free to join #genjo-recruits, or leave a comment here with your contact information. Also, I would like to thank all the supporters for still being here in our time of need, and I would like to welcome and potential staff members to try to apply and see how it is to be part of the Genjo staff.

if you looking to join genjo group you can contact me by
PM me here or E-mail me at [email protected]

Up-Date (*6/2/08*)
For the summer series, Genjo-Subs has decided to pick up one summer series to do. From inspecting the list, we have chosen two valid candidates which would be Natsume Yuujinchou, Sekirei, or Blade of the Immortal. Of course, the Translator will be able to choose from one or suggest another series. with that said, Genjo-Subs is now recruiting the following positions:

Translators: Experience is not necessary. However, the applicant(s) must be able to translate from Japanese to English in a reasonable time frame. Greatly needed.

Translator Checker: Must have proper knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuations, etc. Experience is preferred, but if you think you’re up for the job, apply.

Timers: Able to use Aegisub for timing, use lead ins/outs, and scene timing experience is a plus. Experience is preferred.

Editors: Able to have a complete grasp of the English language, basically read through the scrip, identify the grammatical, syntax, etc. errors, and change them

Quality Checkers: Must be able to point out the timing, editing, typesetting, and encoding errors and present it in a QC report. Experience is a must for quality checkers.

Typesetters: Prior experience is a plus, kara experience is also a plus. AFX knowledge is highly commendable and if you have any of those skills, then apply.

Bot Providers: Should have a secure server and give us access to it 24/7.

If interested in any of these positions, then feel free to join our IRC channel at #[email protected]. If irc is not an option, then feel free to post a comment at our website at www.Genjo-Subs.net. Thanks for reading.

Do you want experienced guy in those sections ??

If an amateur whats to help out....are you willing to teach them a bit ??

Just asking the questions that anyone will ask...me I'm currently being recruited to a fansub group.
wink.gif
But I don't mind joining another.
rolleyes.gif

Hummm a email I reconize lol sup Genjo or should I say C-Gen...or Haseo...or wait too many names...

Look like you decided to make it now ^^. Now for the wait for those positions.

Humm I wonder if I should join a fansub groub lol although I be a total noob in it...I was a noob in photoshop and look at me now XD

Just a question, what's your range of interests for recuiting? Are you looking for experienced people and whatnot or you also accepting fresh people? I wouldn't mind doing quality check.

QUOTE (tobymarshall @ Nov 18 2007, 10:52 PM)Hi, Do you need any experience to work in those fields?
in deed we need Experience in some of the fields i just up-dated the the whole info post.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back