Buzzer Beater

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MaskmanJoe

-san
Kouhai
Im not sure if you guys got to the basketball comedy Slam Dunk but it was pretty popular in my country when it aired. I got to see Buzzer Beater during its maiden airing at Wowow two weekends ago and i must say it looks interesting. its a real eye candy for 1, pretty cool animation and camera shots. was telling myself id be on the lookout for a fansub, and lo and behold ^__^

m glad fansub tv was quick to make this project available ^___^ once again to the fansub crew, i tip my proverbial hat to you! well done! ^__^

I'm interested in seeing if they add more matches to this series the manga was only 2 volumes long (I say manga but I think this was a web comic)

I havent watched all of slam dunk yet.
But I just watched episode one of buzzer beater and it seemed pretty good
wink.gif
Im about to watch episode 2 that just came out today so I wonder what it will show
biggrin.gif

~Egad

hmm.. i wonder. still 2 episodes. i wonder what it'll be like. but so far i like it. tho the cgi background and the characters don't match at times.

iv noticed that too, still im pleased they got to insert some pretty impressive 3d animation in a non-space/mecha scene (the basketball for instance). it shows animation (particularly in Japan) is slowly merging cell and cgi more seemlessly now. more please!
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back