Full Metal Alchemist

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Goro_Fugita

-chan
Kouhai
Hello people....

FOr does lukcy bastards as I that have had the grin of lady luck to have seen this series till the end (CHapter 51) might have felt...maybe wierd, happy, satisfied or simple the opposite.

What do you think about the end of the series?

I feel there are some answers that should have been treated...though I was kind of happy with the end...specially with Edward's determine to save Al at all cost
sad.gif

So...tell me what you think

I am also one of the lucky ones who got to see the whole 51 episodes. I find that the last 2 episodes were rather done in high-gear, moving the story forward very fast. At the end, I felt that like I was being left hanging in mid-air.

There may be reasons for this. Iit was done on purpose. Firstly, the series had been tabled as a 52 episode series at the start. So maybe that is why the last two were so fast, since there would be no episode 52. The ending, which is like the opening of a door to more, is probably done that way to get people interested in seeing the movie that will come out in the Summer of 2005 and that is rumoured to be the story 2 years later.

well this is my favorite series!.. the ending was okay wasnt really the best ending cuz they rushed it a lil bit but... i thought the end was really nice.. when edward and al were on a different train.. and holding their hand towards each other.. i thougth that was pretty heartwhelming -=]... such a good series so sad itz over! but i cant wait to get the DVD tho!

i didnt like the ending .. it was totally rushed and also weird

i didnt like the way how lust and glutony died ... and dante died...

but the ending sure leaves a twist .. i wonder if theres gonna b FMA season 2 ... u can see ed and al get back together

Well as sleepee_ant sayed...might have a not great ending as it might could have had...but I realy felt moved by the determination of the main characters...like for example Mustang...and what about Al...and Edd...I eman...they all did something very valiant and chavalieristic
biggrin.gif

I still concider this series will remain during time like Eva and Macross

do you think mustang could be homunculus cauz hes the furher and hes got that eye patch .. he could be a homunculus too

FMA was a classic anime.
The ending wasn't the best ending ever, but they did quite a great job considering they only had twenty minutes. And it did bring a sense of closure so that was fine.
There will be no Season 2..... in fact, episode 27-51 WAS season 2..... XD
There will, however, be a movie that will be released mid 2005 (PoT movie released at same time
biggrin.gif
), and will be set two years after the conclusion of the anime...... so that gives him some time to invent his rocket/spaceship and Al some time to regain his Alchemy skills.

2 years later didnt have rockets cauz the time was in world war II

but im looking forward to it for sure ... yea i agree the ending isnt so good ...

i thought there was 52 eps as well ...

umm... wasnt it 1-14 season 1 15-26 season 2 and so on but i really disliked how dante and glutony died u dont see what happens i mean what can we guese dante used alchemy on glutony and at the same time gets eaten whole? i mean the elevator was totaly empty mebe the movies gonna use that?

if u hear about a movie trailer dont get exited becuse it just shows the intros and the second seasons intro music and it says like fma movie coming to theaters near u!

eva_01 i really agree wif u

i found dat weird ... she juss goes gluttony stop and den bang another screen shows up and thats it its gone ... weird

then later u c both of them gone wif a hole in the elevator ... i hope they sorta bring dante back in the movie so they'd havta kill her agen

What I found wierd is that Alphonse didnt had a nervious breakdown to see WInry a lot older that how he was...and to see all the changes

QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Nov 22 2004, 09:02 AM) What I found wierd is that Alphonse didnt had a nervious breakdown to see WInry a lot older that how he was...and to see all the changes
lol..... i was so emotional about the ending that I never realised that. But now that you mention, I guess you have a point. I think maybe he wasn't surprised was because Winry, though a great friend, was the least of his worries. I mean, your only brother who has cared for you and looked out for you so much is now in some parallel world. Why would you be overly concerned with the age of your friend? hehe

I was quite satisfied with the ending. It's not too sad, and it's not too happy, what more can you ask for
tongue.gif
Envy, Dante and Gluttoney will be explain in the movie, hopefully >.<

QUOTE (chibinyaa @ Nov 23 2004, 03:51 AM) QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Nov 22 2004, 09:02 AM) What I found wierd is that Alphonse didnt had a nervious breakdown to see WInry a lot older that how he was...and to see all the changes
lol..... i was so emotional about the ending that I never realised that. But now that you mention, I guess you have a point. I think maybe he wasn't surprised was because Winry, though a great friend, was the least of his worries. I mean, your only brother who has cared for you and looked out for you so much is now in some parallel world. Why would you be overly concerned with the age of your friend? hehe
And what about Warth?...the little fuk is a very ungreatfull bastard...they gave him automail and never said thak you >.<

And what about Envy?...I mean he turned into a dragon a flew to the light...what was the light?..:Death or England?
blink.gif

AND AND...the military ended up...like starnge....Mustang wanst condem for his crimes? And what happened to the army really...they never said
blink.gif

Wasn't Colonel Mustang the flame alchemist? They really can't condemn him for his crimes since he was killed...

QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Nov 24 2004, 10:09 PM) QUOTE (chibinyaa @ Nov 23 2004, 03:51 AM) QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Nov 22 2004, 09:02 AM) What I found wierd is that Alphonse didnt had a nervious breakdown to see WInry a lot older that how he was...and to see all the changes
And what about Warth?...the little fuk is a very ungreatfull bastard...they gave him automail and never said thak you >.<

And what about Envy?...I mean he turned into a dragon a flew to the light...what was the light?..:Death or England?
blink.gif

AND AND...the military ended up...like starnge....Mustang wanst condem for his crimes? And what happened to the army really...they never said
blink.gif

er........ it seems like you weren't awake while watching ep 51...
Wrath was given automail, he may have thanked them but we never saw it. Moreover, he is living off rubbish and is nonetheless a hobo now.

Envy turned into a dragon and went into the other world. I'm quite sure that he will resurface in the movie so his part will be explained. Some of my friends think Envy is now the Loch Ness monster.

Mustang didn't really commit any crimes.... All he was doing was for the better. And everyone would understand that after they learned about the Fuhrer's background.

As for the military, it says that once the Fuhrer dissappeared, (seems like they don't know about his death), a new government was formed. And the military passed its authority over to the Parliament.

And Colonel Mustang the Flame Alchemist, didn't die!!!!!! It looked like he did after he came out with his battle with the Fuhrer, but he didn't as we see Hawkeye feeding him apples and talking to him.

Oh, you're right about that. I guess the revolution or whatever Mustang was trying to do seemed to work out okay. He probably had evidence against the Fuhrer or something... something that validated his actions.

do you guys thinkg mustang becomes the fuhrer and with that eye patch i think theres a possiblity that he is a homoculous as well ...

the ending was very emotional when AL sacrificed himself to save ED and then ED gave himself up to get AL ...

the ending was kind of sad ... and also rather rushed ...

lol envy as the loch ness monster could be possible but it is a fictional story..

hahahha
many people poked fun at mustang with an eye patch and even speculated that he was a homonculus. Well, I think that he isn't a homonculus, basically because we never actually saw someone try to perform alchemy on him and he was eating an apple. Also, I think they would make a deal out of it if he was a homonculus and I'm sure Hawkeye wouldn't be feeding him if he actually was a homonculus.

The ending was great, it was sad that they were apart, but when I saw both of them raise their hands to the sky.... man that feeling I got was sensational....
Some would say the ending was rushed, however, it is notable that the ending did provide a sense of closure. I think they didn't do bad to end it in twenty minutes, at least I was satisifed....
smile.gif

i loved the anime and the ending. i have no real complains. and if what i heard about a coming movie is true, then it makes things much better than it really is.
and as for mustang being homonculus.. that would be a funny twist.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back