Bakuman

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
bakuman.jpg

Title: Bakuman
Categories: comedy, school life, shounen
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Chapters: ongoing - weekly

Summary:
It's not easy to become and live as a mangaka, Mashiro knows that from his late uncle. At his 9th grade, while trying to keep up with reality, school and then normal job, he left his notebook with a sketch of Azuki, a girl he likes. Tamaki, a first rate student found it and trying to convince Mashiro to draw a manga with his story. Mashiro doesn't like the idea and tries to decline. Tamaki, however, tries to stick to dream and found out that Azuki also wants to be a voice actress and already got a good reply from a production company. Tamaki, then, brought Mashiro to her house and telling her his dream.... Mashiro then tells her that he will write a manga with Tamaki and will ask Azuki to voice their anime. Out of confusion, Mashiro asks her if the dreams become reality, will she marry him? She says yes, only if their dreams become true, and not otherwise!! Now, lifes of wannabe mangakas begin!!!

--------------------------

i really like this manga, it has a nice feel to it everytime i read it. the reason i like this manga is bec. at one point in our lives in some of us, we have those childhood dreams of becoming a manga/comic artist. lol.
this manga also gives you an idea about the lives of the mangakas, how to become one or what troubles you have to go through. overall its a pretty interesting manga. especially for those who likes slice of life plus romance.
same ppl responsible for death note. i was surprise the way they follow-up their successful manga by going the opposite direction (in terms of story - from mystery suspense supernatural to slice of life school life romance). lol. i heard they gonna make an anime of this...
read it. must read~ looks like my other thread failed (kekkaishi) lol.

Im reading this manga also

I liked it when Tamaki holds Mashiros note book up in a way similar to how L would and says 'Its not like its a Death Note is it?' i suprisingly found it rather funny tbh.

I cant really see them making a anime from this at the moment its only 10 chapters 11 if you include todays/tomorrows so it would be rather abut lame to make one now, but its a WSJ so its bound to get an anime at some point anyway.

But so far it is a nice manga, all though there were a few panels where i thought Azuki looked kinda like Tojou Aya from Ichigo 100% though did you notice this or is it just me

finally! somebody replied. yeah they kinda look alike azuki n aya.
have u read the last part where mashiro visited tamaki at his house after being suspended...and to mashiro's surprise two of their female classmates where there. love triangle??? lol. i am loving this manga. cant wait for the next chapter. lol. im glad somebody is reading this beside me here. lol.

edit: chapter 11 was interesting, but the ending cliffhanger was really good. i wonder what the editor in chief of jump will do... this manga keeps getting better and better!

Yerah but wasnt the Editor in Cheif at Mashiros Uncles funeral though? I think that after reading the Manga from the 2 of them noticed the connection, so he doesnt want them to give up with there potential manga skills
biggrin.gif

I like this series since its something about the seires that gets you all addicted and nervous for it, like when they were waiting on the Results from the Sheshusha award i was kinda tense reading each page and waiting for the reuslts
biggrin.gif

Nah your not alone in this Manga dude
biggrin.gif

But i love Tamaki, he let that girl beat the snot out of him and then said 'and after your done punching me we can go out' i was like dude you are so cool
biggrin.gif

yeah. thats why the editor in chief approach them bec i think he recognizes mashiro. thats why it had such a great cliffhanger lol.

and tamaki was crazy cool, being blunt and naive and at the same time cool telling the two girls that he likes them lol~ at least miyoshi stayed with him...funny is, they will be going at the same college but it disappointed iwase alot, who would've? it would be crazy if iwase would go to that third/forth rate college to be with tamaki but i doubt it would happen.

hahahahaha, since chapter 11 came out, i just edited my reply earlier cuz i dont wanna double post, i never thought you would catch it though...lol. alot of view but no one seems to reply hahahahahaha. cant wait for the next chapter... i wonder whats gonna happen next. the guy who won the 1st and 2nd award seems like a monster of a genius...they might meet in the future who knows.

ciaossu~

btw offtopic: check out kurozuka, so far 2 episodes~ since you like soul eater... its still new but really have alot of potential and so far its very very surprisingly good. lol. hahaha.

Meh, ima go ahead and guess that scumbag Eiji is going to want to cancel their manga somewhere in the future, considering the condition he made in earlier chapters... although i'm not sure whether he'll succeed or not, but im sure they'll either have a showdown with the guy or it'll get real dramatic with them having to make another manga after he cancels theirs

as for the romance in this one, its just plain funny; although I hope Mashiro's love will get somewhere instead of him having to wait for that promise... at least speak to eachother or something
dry.gif

another great chapter! man, so that's how jump company works, sorta.
i hope they get their manga publish. looks like they are going for the psychological/suspense genre. lol...now that i think about it, its like deathnote genre, kind of. hahahaha. i like the way the chick is there in the apartment... wow, cant wait for the next chapter. this chapter is fairly good...man i wish the chapter is kinda long...i wanna read more~

I really do wonder if the people at real Jump not Bakuman Jump, are okay with letting the modern world no the goings on and how they work etc. But only 20% though, this really is interesting though, just when you think they have found a decent manga to try and get serialsied, Hattori knocks them back a couple of begs, they produce more whicyh from the looks on Hattoris face are better than the last.

It would be nice if as a spin off to this Manga that they (the Mangakas of Bakuman) actually made their manga lol

Sorry Anbu its taken so long for my post, ive been buysy with school work, and im typing this while i wait for a reply to an Email, so its kinda speedy speedy from me at the moment.

no worries man, you dont have to repy. lol. im just glad somebody besides me is reading this manga here.

the new chapter was awesome. finally they have there manga published... the ending was really cool. they are suppose to beat eiji! wow! this will be like the first story arc or something.

it was funny when they said that they were so happy to find out about their manga published than the result of their entrance exam.

i wonder if kishimoto does those wierd sound when making naruto. lol. or any well known mangaka do some weird stuff or have weird habits. lol...

anyways good luck with your studies dude. and dont let animes/mangas distract you. lol. hahahahaha. peace!

ill wait for you forever!

whaaaaaaaaat crap this kids are saying... you will never be sure whats gonna happen in the future! why wait if they like each other soo bad. atleast one date wont hurt as there friend suggested.

i wanna watch an anime version of this manga sooo baaad. when are they gonna start the production already!!! this is one of the best manga ive read...lol.

Loved the ending of chapter 14.

Yeah it's probably the second best manga currently running with Kenichi being the best. Naruto and Bleach are kinda slowing down and the battle scenes are too slow for me atm.

It's funny how he Mashi stands outside for half an hour without saying a word. And if it becomes an anime it will be awesome.

QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Nov 14 2008, 10:08 PM)

i wanna watch an anime version of this manga sooo baaad. when are they gonna start the production already!!! this is one of the best manga ive read...lol.
If it becomes an anime, id rather wait a year or so tbh, i dont want this possibly ruining by having an Anime adaption

Yeah the Chapters was good, eve though i wasnt to keen on thaty lovey dovey ending to it mysef, but hopefully now that they have finally graduated we can now get to see there skills and attempts to beat Eiji
smile.gif

cool! i really like the new chapter. its pretty solid in terms of story. nothing awesome that happened in this chapter but its still good. looks like the manga they made had an impact to some of the staff at jump/akamaru... mashiro looks confident in their manga. nothing else to say...but im really satisfied with this chapter. finally miho is conversing. lol. i wonder if mashiro will meet some hot chick in their new school? who knows!

off topic: kamen teacher lol. same author as gto. a friend of mine recommended me this manga some time ago, i really love it. i stopped reading it though bec of slow scantalation. check out kekkaishi manga if you've seen the anime. lately they havent had any new releases though. lol.

Ive stalled Kamen Teacher, the translations were taking forever and i was starting to lose motivation to read it some im waiting for it all to be finished before picking it up again.

ANyway back to Bakuman, i know im late with this post, but ive been playing CoD5 so i havnt had the time to post.

I liked the chapter, im just waing for the next so that i can see how they compared to Eiji, im guesing they will lose though, but still want to read it.

I liked the whole pen name thing myself though

I hope Mashiro doesnt meet a new girl though since then ill always be worried this will turn into a soppy love manga which i dont at the moment, maybe if or when they became established then yeah, but not right now.

Im just wondereing if they might break up (Mashiro and Tamaki), since heck it is afterall a possibilty and it could add a new plot to it aswell, hope they dont though since Tamaki is soo damn cool
biggrin.gif

wow! the new chapter is the best one ive read so far.

i am liking eiji niizuma now more, than before... he really is on another level.

one scene there that's really funny is that when the editor was asking niizuma where's the other names (chap. 2 and 3) for crow. niizuma said its ready... the editor said where in your apartment. niizuma answered, in my head. lol.

That boy is scarely smart and talented........ He doesn even use names, and when asked to write one, he created it there and then, now if i were a Mangaka and saw someone do that, id be kinda scared.........

All though that chapter kinda helped my theory that somewhere along this story that Mashiro and Tamaki might not be working together at some point.......

Still a great chapter though
smile.gif

Chapter 21 made me LOL so hard.

Page 3 - "Yeah, i was just watching your boobs bounce all over the place."

That seriously hit the spot. And i loved Mashiro's expression when Miyo wanted to write about him and Azuki.

For Bakuman 22
Lol. The chapter was really good. It really made me hate that Fukuda guy. And although he turns out to be an alright guy i still don't like him. But i really hope that Mashiro and Tamaki don't split. It would really suck.

And i felt really really really really really bad for that old assistant.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back