In this thread, we will be using many types of tutorials that best explains how to do things. It may be from one of our FTV members, or it can be from very much respected artists whose tutorials are easy to understand and great to follow. Credits will be given to them for our usage.
Here's a few possible techniques we can use. In order, we will be discussing how to do them, one by one, at a set interval, chosen by participating members.
1) Computer Graphic Arts (CG-illustrating) - How to give your drawings color
2) Sky-to-Ground Effects - Make moonlight seem like it's Shining on the ground
3) The Grunge Brushes - Change your images from plain to abstract/vivid
4) Digital Planetary Arts - Create 3-D Planets with only textures
5) Multiple Rendering Techniques - Rendering using available tools
6) Clone-Stamping - How to make a part of your image stand out through color
7) Pen Tool - How to create streamers, curved lines, etc.
8) Multi-Border - How to create multiple images coming together to make a bigger image (6w's techniques)
9) Image/Photo Manipulation - Make multi-textile images look like it's extravagant
10) Lighting - How to add simple lighting effects through trees, hair, clouds, and more.
The interval for making each one would be one week, given the time.
Current Members Participating:
1) Hamasusuke (Thread Master)
Anybody is welcomed. Like the Signature Creation Thread, post here if you want in with this thread, and you'll have a choice to pick the tutorials from me.
I have tutorial links to all 10 of the tutorials. The tutorials I pick are the ones that are more comprehensible to me, so it won't confuse you guys.
We will begin with the CG-illustrating tutorial in a few days. For now, if you want in with the workshop and have some really neat, very interesting, and very usable tutorials you'd like to share with all of us. This would benefit how you can make your creations oh so much more unique.
See you all soon.
Edited by hamasusuke, 07 May 2007 - 10:13 PM.