6 replies to this topic

#1 Cody

Cody

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:05 AM

Hi love your site for most part but can please dim down the brightness of main page making it all white is too bright and hearts my eyes.

Also on download options offer noticed almost always MKV format could please offer alternative like AVI.

Thank you for reading this and leaving good remarks hope.
I apolagise naw for any spelling or grammer mustakes i make.

#2 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9157 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

Well for the background that's for daft to decide on that. To be honest I see no problems with the white background since I've been here for a few years as of now.

As for the site only getting .mkv files it's only because they are rleased first and added to the site. Besides our torrent provider only selects the first episode of a series out.

So with that you're free to use the Anime Request thread if need be. Although it seems like .avi is about to be phased out sometime soon due to the HD/BlueRay quality that has been comming out as of now.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#3 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Cody @ Jul 12 2010, 01:05 AM)
Hi love your site for most part but can please dim down the brightness of main page making it all white is too bright and hearts my eyes.

Also on download options offer noticed almost always MKV format could please offer alternative like AVI.

Thank you for reading this and leaving good remarks hope.

What do u mean by "dim down"? You mean like to make it grey? If you are talking about some black background or similar, I personally am against it. Dark backgrounds make it harder to read, because lets face it, it is easier to recognize black letters on white background than the other way around.
If white color hurts your eyes, maybe you have some eye condition, you may consider consulting a doctor about that. I have never heard of anybody complaining about white background before.

#4 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

I don't mean to be mean, but chances are you're using your computer in too dark of a space when browsing. Having a light on in the room using your computer should not cause such an issue. The other possibility is that your computer's brightness is either too low or too high, which may cause irritation to your eyes depending on how sensitive they are to light. Everyone is different.

#5 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Accually the white of the main site and forum are pretty bright when using a HD monitor on a DVI/HDMI port on your videocard. Atleast when you have the auto balance on (graphic settings, auto balance button on monitor doesnt work on these ports). So probably the guy just needs too fix his graphics settings.

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#6 Cody

Cody

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:28 AM

Changing it to Grey would be good would be nice if it did not Blind me when look at it.

Also why does the main page change when you log in download area I mean it looks so much better before log in can not even put them on list of watching anymore, at least I could not find out wear to do it?? Can please change it back to how used to be.
I apolagise naw for any spelling or grammer mustakes i make.

#7 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Cody @ Aug 21 2010, 10:28 PM)
Changing it to Grey would be good would be nice if it did not Blind me when look at it.

Also why does the main page change when you log in download area I mean it looks so much better before log in can not even put them on list of watching anymore, at least I could not find out wear to do it?? Can please change it back to how used to be.

See this thread: http://boards.fansub...=0
As for changing the site color, daft is the only one that has power to do that. Chances are we won't change it for just one user. As Dragon-of-Rune said, you probably just need to adjust your graphics card settings or your computer's contrast settings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users