Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired

So more Haruka goodness coming our way during this time when anime is at it's low point. This also means possibly more shana cameo
biggrin.gif

Anyways, the project is green lit and was announced in randomly enough, the 10th Spice and Wolf Novel.... The production will be by the same group: Studio Barcelona (now called Diomedea)

Premier: October 2009
Episodes: 12 or 13 possibly

Hopefully we get more of the novel stuff animated now unlike the first season where many things were rushed just to fit 12 episodes.

edit: if image is too large or causing loading problems, someone let me know and I'll make it thumbnails instead or replace with a different smaller image.thumbnailed.

some good knews you've brought us there
biggrin.gif
i'm suprised cause normally Kit brings the bad news (jk!
laugh.gif
) anyway i'm looking forward to it, and like you said, hope that they bring us more novel material... rather then rushing the last few episodes

Hmmm....not really excited about it, the 1st season was a pretty average....didn't really stand out for me.
wink.gif

Pfft, when will you learn JCD-san, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH MOE!!
tongue.gif

Haruka is my idea of a perfect girlfriend almost so I'll be watching this carefully, it's to see guy in glasses getting the cute girl for a change
cool.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 05 2009, 12:25 PM) i announced it a few hours earlier on the original thread
rolleyes.gif
I didnt think it was necessary to start a new thread for it
tongue.gif
. figured it would be one of the animes that would just continue on the orignal thread
happy.gif

I even bothered to make a pic for it
sad.gif
:
http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=7357&st=160
lol, my bad there Uz3r; love the pic though haha

and as Gustav said, JC i'm disappointed in you!
tongue.gif

Wow another season hopefully it be has good as first one and haruka knows that it was YÅ«to who gave the book to her when they where kids

that is good news
biggrin.gif
. i liked the first season so a second season is going to be on to watch list
laugh.gif
. Haruka knows?? he hasn't said anything about it in the first season so he still has to say it to my knowledge. I wonder when he is going to say it
biggrin.gif
. And second where she is going to take him next..maybe Akihabara again??

Well I don't think Haruka knows it was Yuto than gave her the book, he did sort of hint at it at the end of the first season but Haruka is a bit slow about most things remember
tongue.gif

That means that that we have yet to see the look of amazement on her face when she finds out, wont that be nice
biggrin.gif

You know....I really liked the first season at the beginning but its charm kinda got lost half-way I think and it seemed too dreamy and generic that made it seem like it was dragging. A second season should really have a "new" twist, it will probably be a proper love rival being introduced but if that doesn't happen.....I really have no idea what is gonna happen. I really thought the ending of the first season was pretty good, I don't know what to expect apart from the above.
wink.gif

Director: Munenori Nawa
Animation Studio: Diomedea (formerly Studio Barcelona)

Offtopic: -

This is a creepy but addictive Miku song --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9-orUghTI

BTW, AnimeWiz, do you have a MAL account (myanimelist.net) ?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 06 2009, 07:46 AM) that is good news
biggrin.gif
. i liked the first season so a second season is going to be on to watch list
laugh.gif
. Haruka knows?? he hasn't said anything about it in the first season so he still has to say it to my knowledge. I wonder when he is going to say it
biggrin.gif
. And second where she is going to take him next..maybe Akihabara again??
I mean in second season does yuto tells haruka he meet her has child and gave her that book

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Feb 05 2009, 05:13 PM) I mean in second season does yuto tells haruka he meet her has child and gave her that book
well... we can't know that yet
laugh.gif
unless someone on here was the script writer
tongue.gif
i'll check the novels to see if she already found out, never took a look at them to be honest... so i don't know if their done or not

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Feb 06 2009, 10:28 AM) well... we can't know that yet
laugh.gif
unless someone on here was the script writer
tongue.gif
i'll check the novels to see if she already found out, never took a look at them to be honest... so i don't know if their done or not
well when it come out in future i hope he tell her that he did meet her as a kid

QUOTE (Bladewind @ Apr 07 2009, 03:30 PM) Does anyone know if this is coming in summer or fall of this year?
I believe it was rumored to come this fall. There is no further announcement though.

There will be more? Thats good news.
I hope we will see more of her hot mother
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back