Swords, Guns, Bows?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven
Retired
Does anyone have any type of weapon such as a Sword, Gun, or Bow & Arrows, ect.?

Sure I hold different types of weapons, like a katana, tachi (a samurai sword that is longer than the katana mostly used on horses), various daggers and a broadsword.

Wow every one, are you preparing to go to war or what
smile.gif
?You have some cool weapon there,I have a friend that has a crossbow
wink.gif

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jul 14 2006, 09:43 PM) Crossbows are cool but the take to long to reload...
Yep crosswords take time to reload but its cool enough to use it....
biggrin.gif

crosswords LOL. xD. big typo?

i also hav a very dangerous weapon stashed somewhere. Behold: the woopie cushion!
ph34r.gif

no i dont hav any guns or bows or swords. im quite skilled with a kitchen knife
smile.gif
. maybe u could rename the thread "do u possess any weapons." tho that seems a lil extreme..

I have a katana and the smaller defensive katana (i forget the name), i have about 4 switch blades, 4 wwII bayonettes 1 wwI and a standard modern military issue bayonette. A 1980's marine issued Kabar. 4 swiss army knives and 2 throwing knives. A medieval replica broadsword and a scimitar. Thats about it.

does a butcher knife count
laugh.gif
seriously i dont have any weapons and i dont see any point in needing them
smile.gif

i have 2 katanas above my bed and my foolish mate learned not to stroke the blade
biggrin.gif

one of them is blunt, and the other is quile sharp and is a replica of the highlander katana

Me I've got a Cimeterre(you now an arabic short sword with a curved blade)It's very old and like an heilroom of the familly.

Hmmm... I've got a hunting bow and a .35 caliber marlin rifle. I've also got a bunch of knives... a bunch of different kinds also.. I'm far too lazy to list em all.
tongue.gif

And my faithful wrist rocket... although im not sure if that counts.

Oh and I also have this like pirate sword... I really don't know how to describe it but thats what it reminds me of. Blade is kind of short for a sword and curved... On the weekends I get out an eyepatch and run around my neighborhood naked, waving my sword in the air.

QUOTE (Kazin @ Jul 15 2006, 10:09 PM) On the weekends I get out an eyepatch and run around my neighborhood naked, waving my sword in the air.
hmmm.....you really do that kind of thing?!
blink.gif

i have a bokuto (wodden sword)
and two shinai (bamboo sword)
all for kendo
i dont have any shinken (katana with a sharp edge)
but i would say bokuto even though its wooden
is pretty dangerous, you could split skulls with it
i used to have an old chinese knock off survival knife (those
rambo type deals) but it broke when i tried to use it
i would rather stick with benchmade or something along those
lines
on the topic of swords, i went into a sword shop in japan
not a japanese sword but those swords from the movies
and they had a klingon dagger, pretty interesting

QUOTE (Kazin @ Jul 15 2006, 01:09 PM) Oh and I also have this like pirate sword... I really don't know how to describe it but thats what it reminds me of. Blade is kind of short for a sword and curved...
Could it be a Shimitar?

QUOTE (roguesw @ Jul 16 2006, 12:42 AM) i have a bokuto (wodden sword)
and two shinai (bamboo sword)
all for kendo

kewl i do kendo aswell, i hate doing kata's with people who have red bokens because it leaves marks on my beautiful white boken
mad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back