Kamisama Kazoku

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Void Zero

-chan
Kouhai
Eh, what the hell, am I the first one who saw this new anime? XD

Anyway, this is just my opinion as soon as i finished watching the first episode.
During the first 3 minutes I thought "Bleah, it sucks, it's only a vulgar clone of Ah! My goddess!".
After 4 minutes "YEAAAAH IT'S ECCHI!"
After 6 minutes I thought "Ahahah this is much more like Dokuro-chan!"
After 9 minutes "*rotfl*"
After 12 minutes "It's completly crazy"
After 15 minutes "It's so warm-hearted..."
After 18 minutes "Mmm...it's going to be like a classical school-love story"

In the end: I don't know if it will be a good anime or not, but it surely has many themes XD So anyone could find his own favourite aspect imo. try watching it, at least the first episode won't make you bored
wink.gif

actually I got hooked as soon as the teacher did the bloomer thing
biggrin.gif

and then theyre dad popping in was awesome:D his wghole attitude and mannersims are hilarious... I mean the part where he had the mom and sisters in bloomers was hilarious:D

looks pretty darn good so far... hopefully they won't try to go all serious part way through...

Yeah...I like this new anime very much too....so i was glad about this thread
tongue.gif

but ok...I laughed the hell outta me about that bloomer thing...it was nuts.
but i have only seen the first episode, and i am really looking forward to that new girl...and of course, how the rest of the story will go
biggrin.gif

very original concept, definitly worth downloading it
wink.gif

I just started watching this a couple of days ago, and ended up getting all 3 episodes the same day.... forgot to sleep lol ... I can't wait for ep.4 ... but I have to wait ... grrrr

Tenko is great, I like girls who wear padlocks in their hair... it's a nice lighthearted series to relax with after watching scary stuff like Higurashi-no-whatever (When the Cicadas Cry).
ph34r.gif

I think Tenko's situation is rather sad though, born to serve she's basically the God Family's skivvy. She seems good at turning the tables and bossing them around though so I guess she'll survive. This series is confirmation that God is completely beyond human comprehension, what a whacko.
unsure.gif

Haha I knew I would find this here. How many of you are like me and just got into this anime because it made it to the front page? I'm actually quite fond of it now. The animation isn't the best but Tenko is just so likable, I guess I'm just a sucker for the whole childhood friendship-love thing. Is that really a padlock on her head? I thought it was an oversized zipper tab. One thing about the whole god thing, is this multiple gods a la Greek mythology or a single devine god? I'm leaning towards the former because Tenko said she was an angel sent by god and if it were a single god that would mean Samatarou's dad.

Lucky me to discover this series right in the middle of finals week. Let's keep this in perspective, I don't expect this series to be a super sleeper hit but it shure will keep me entertained. By my estimations based on the release dates of the first 3 episodes, episode 4 should be out by friday.

Btw. How long do you think before the LOVE keychains make their way to ebay?

It's a funny anime, I like it. But really, Samatarou is so mean!!! Love makes blind and I feel bad for Tenko. Indeed, she was born to be a little servant, and Samatarou just thinks he can drop her whenever he wants for a new girl, while Tenko has done so much for her...
Can't wait till next episode
biggrin.gif
... wanna see what's gonna happen

episode 4 is out, pretty formulaic but it does have some cute parts. The ending of the episode is pretty cute. Pretty much whenever steam comes out of Tenko head its cute. Though with this episode the series took a slight step back, perhaps the novelty of having a new series under my watch has worn off. But still entertaining. I'll be seeding for a while so come and get it ya'll~!

Ah,..just finished watching the forth episode!! ^^
The ending was just soo cute. But I didn't really get the rest of this episode though
huh.gif
And what will happen to that Kumiko-girl? She will be back the next episode right? Anyway, the episode was ok, definitly looking forward to some more Samatarou x Tenko
smile.gif

Is this anime really that good? Is it worth watching? Can anyone tell me a bit more about the story?
unsure.gif

Well, it's about a god's son, named Samatarou, and his guardian angel, Tenko. Samatarou usually gets everything he desires (sometimes unconsciously). But when a transfer-student, named Kumiko shows up, Samatarou is determined to win this girl on his own....*the rest you should see for yourself
wink.gif
It's mostly comedy with here and there a romantic scene.
I'm not that good in telling about anime
tongue.gif
Mostly I will say it is really good
biggrin.gif
Just try the first episode and probably you'll get hooked... well, that was in my case, that is ;P

I was a bit disappointed with episode 4 as the plot doesn't really make sense. Samatarou is told that if he becomes human it can't be reversed and yet by the end of the episode he's back as a god again and so on, it seems as if all he has to do is recognise Tenko and everything reverts to normal, but why?

I get the feeling this is really just some standard childrens cartoon western style, where they play fast and loose with the story because they don't think it matters. It reminds me of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - no matter what fix she was in, she would always pull something out of the hat and get away.

I still like it though, but I would only give it 6/10. The little animation of Tenko in the closing sequence is so cute, she reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who used to look exactly like that when she ran.

Papa only said that he couldn't change Samatarou back. I think it took realizing what/who was really important to him for Samatarou's God powers to awaken. He didn't have powers until then.

I think Tenko looks kinda like an older Lain with pink hair. I found myself blurting out "We are all connected" when I saw the girl in the angel store.

I do have a thought on the translation in ep 3. "That gay teacher". Though I don't understand Japanese, I kinda have the feeling that the word is closer to "queer" in the weird sence. Nothing gay about liking bloomers, just really weird for a teacher to suddenly profess is love for them and wearing them.

Queer eh?... nice thought, it does sound better indeed. But gay teacher because he wore bloomers wasn't ALL wrong though...
Like I said before, I couldn't get the rest of the story at all...
sad.gif
Like:
brownhaired tenko getting pink hair and wings-> will she get those too in her original form?
when Samatarou returned, she was at home doing homework, but I was wondering what she was doing while she still had a fight with him last night.

From what i understand, god said he can't turn samatarou back, Never said anything about Samatarou being able to turn Samatarou back. Then when he finally awakened his powers he was able to reverse what god had done. So then ,after the bike ride, when he came home everything was back to normal, except his attitude offcourse. I hope that clears something up.

Oh and i guess she cried in her room for a while after all that to answer your question Noshi, but then with the wish i think that all got erased and it never happened.

Whenever you introduce magic, or in this case miracles, into the equation pretty much all bets are off. From my understanding, life going back to the way it was before was a product of Samatarou realizing his powers (i.e. only magic can undo magic). Tenko growing wings and her pink hair I'm guessing are due to being around Samatarou again or him wishing for it.

Thanx for the explanations guys
tongue.gif
so does that mean that that whole day was just like it never happened? Ah, I see, but I was still wondering how Samatarou could realize his powers in human form. But then, will Tenko get those wings too in the next episodes? Or was it just that time because Samatarou wanted it?

I think the arguement about him becoming human never happened (That's what i think). And i think Tenko always had those wings... I mean she is an angel =] (I would use a smiley but i can't tell which one is which =[ )

I don't know if you can really say that he didnt become human because after Kumiko left him behind the gym, he tried to communicate with anyone through the chibi-avitar-communication thingy. In one of the past episodes he was able to call up that chibi-avitar thingy to check up on his family without actually communicate with them. Its still entirely possible that he never really became human because as it stood before he was pretty much no different from a normal human except he had the avitar thing.

I just rewatched ep4 and it makes a lot more sense now.

As for Tenko's wings, she had some in the swimsuit episode!
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back