Anime fans build minicities...!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Asuka Jr.

-chan
Kouhai
I found this site, and since it doesn't require maintenance, I thought it might be fun to have people here make their own cities, and all you have to do to grow them is get other people to click your link...(one click per person per day)
So I thought if people were interested, we could each make cities, post our city links here, and each day, we all come here and click each other's links to increase our cities' populations....
If you think it's an idea you might want to try, go here: http://myminicity.com/ , choose the name of your city, choose your preferred country (I chose Japan, duh), and it will build your (village at first) city. You then post the link you get under ... 1 Increase population.
Then we all agree to log in once a day, and click all the links at the beginning of the last page of the thread, so ALL of our cities grow, just go to the newest page, then click each of the links (each click will open a new tab...unless you don't use tabs :( )...
Let me know if you are interested in participating, preferably by posting your opinions of how best to run the topic, and as well posting your city link.
I look forward to seeing if anyone decides to do so, and to kick it off, I'll post the two cities I've made... my personal city and the one just for Fansub... heh.

Ok, I decided to keep record of current cities and their progress on the first message on each given page, so it's always the first thing you see when you enter the thread, so I'll edit this post as needed til there enough posts to get a second page... course that means that it won't actually be the top post, as someone else will post that last time to make the new page... hmmm.. Anyway...here they are:

Ok... It's getting where there are a lot of cities listed, so I'm gonna cut off the commentaries I've been leaving to save space for the links. Thanks (and clicks) to everyone who has joined us thus far, and we all need to get clicking... remember, since we're clicking on yours, you need to show the love and click on ours... Thus:

Current status: (As of 12:14a PST, 08/18/08)

Fansub.tv, JPN population = 244
Increase Industry- Unemployment = 0%
Increase Transportation = 100%

Aho Gaijin, JPN population = 200
Increase Industry Unemployment = 0%
Improve Transportation =100%

Gualderobe, ISR population = 232
Improve Transportation = 100%

Shiniville, JPN population = 187

Dor-Followers, NLD population = 199

Bronicsville, USA population = 210

Dadadoka, USA population = 167

Haru-same City, USA population = 191

Caelestialis, AUS population = 148
Improve Transportation = 99%

Dango Empire, JPN population = 162

Western Anime, NLD Population = 146
Increase Industry = 0%

Nuevo Megiddo, BZ Population = 139
Increase Industry = 0%

Coleston, IL, USA Population = 98
Increase Industry = 0%

Well, everybody's got Industry needs now... let's keep it coming... (^_^)

Wow, this is pretty neat, although at the moment it really doesnt look like a city, it looks more like some rural farming community, I hope more people go so it grows, only 9 inhabitants at the moment.

You got it! Just spread the word, and we'll get all our cities poppin!
Thanks for checkin this out... after there were 32 views within the first 32 hours after I posted this thread, but no responses, and no clicks on either city, I almost had ploumidalli delete the thread for me...
I'm glad someone thought it looks as silly/fun as I do... (^_^) Thanks again!

Asuka Jr.

oh well might aswell tag along with the crowd.
laugh.gif
im saying crowd losely btw since theres only a few already doen this. heres my so-called city which one person inhabits.
laugh.gif

Shinigamii's

Wow... for how few people seem to be actually clicking links, we all seem to be doing ok... heh. I really was hoping to have more people come in and click links, look at our developing cities to see how much they've changed and thereby help change them (they're like quantum particles like that... they change just by being observed...)
We'll just keep doing our best, and hope people notice!
Thanks so far guys! I'm really glad you decided to join me! (^_^)

That's easy!
wink.gif

I click my city every day, (as well as all of yours) and I pester a couple of friends to make sure they visit mine as well, and it adds up... it's kinda disappointing that so many people are clicking the fansub.tv city, but can't be bothered to click anyone else's... sigh.
Stingy anime fans...
mad.gif

...but yeah, that's how I've done it, and will continue to do it... heh. So the secret is that since the anime fans here are so stingy, you gotta find some friends that will take up the slack.
Oh, and if any of the stingy, heartless fans read this just after clicking the Fansub.tv city link, pass up the rest, and get offended at what I have said... good! Cause if you can support the one named after this site, then the least you can do is support the others that have made cities to post here... sheesh!
dry.gif

For those that DO click the rest of the cities one at a time, Thank You very much. Your kindness and generosity know no bounds, and you have proven that once again...
smile.gif

Ok so I got board, and decided to build a city. A city where all the citizens use a z at the beginning of most words.

Dadadoka

i know this site for quite some time ago. i seems enjoying myself to see how the city progress. and so one cheap technique to improve the city much faster is... browse the site using different proxy sites ! i know this from my friend. lol. i ask him because i was wondering how can the city progress so well and in a "pattern". XD

Oh sure, you can do it that way, after all, so long as you are logging from a different IP address, the system counts you as a new visitor...
But you have to admit, this way is a lot nicer way to do it, as it involves other anime fans, and you don't have to change your browser settings... (^_^)

Things have kinda slowed down... Are people getting bored of clicking on city links, just to have to wait to see the cities?
If this is something we don't wanna do anymore? I kinda hope not, but if the interest is gonna wane badly, maybe it was a bad idea in the first place... Some opinions would be nice... If you read this that is... (^_^)
Ok, till next time.
Ja ne!

QUOTE Dor-Followers, NLD = 44 (Been working overtime on getting clicks, eh? heh.)

No not really, i click everyday. But lately i only increase 1 follower per day from my own clicks. I think i am one of the only ones that click on these links everyday.

Aparently no-one liked my city. Is it the name??
dry.gif

Woot 50 people, please be so kind to click this link aswell: http://dor-followers.myminicity.com/ind

Maybe we should have a system when people have more stuff. At the end we will have 6 different links. I was thinking about this:

1 Link:
- Click everyday untill reaches 2 links.

2 links:
- Day 1 click link 1
- Day 2 click link 2
- repeat

3 Links:
- Day 1 click link 1
- Day 2 click link 2
- Day 3 click link 3
- Repeat

4 Links:
- Day 1 click link 1
- Day 2 click link 2
- Day 3 click link 3
- Day 4 click link 4
- Repeat

5 Links:
- Day 1 click link 1
- Day 2 click link 2
- Day 3 click link 3
- Day 4 click link 4
- Day 5 click link 5
- Repeat

6 Links:
- Monday link 1
- Theusday link 2
- Wednesday link 3
- Thursday link 4
- Friday link 5
- Saturday link 6
- Sunday whatever is needed, most likely it will just be people.

I got plenty of time today so I decided to join

Heres my city: Haru-Same City

This game makes me wanna play Sim City again. I wonder where i left my cd-roms.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jul 30 2008, 05:56 AM) This game makes me wanna play Sim City again. I wonder where i left my cd-roms.
same for me i could not find sim city so i tried downloading it in stead i found a new game called City life so i downloaded the latest version and tried it ,very fun
biggrin.gif
you should try it 2 if you cant find sim city

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back