Wish Destroyer Game

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

yurika

-san
Kouhai
This thread was deleted after fansub was up.
so i figure out i could make one more time , hope you guys will come back again
rolleyes.gif

So basicaly, first person will make a wish, the second person will destory it then make a wish then goes on...make it as creactive and funny as possible.

Example:

Person A: i wish I could go to the moon.
Person B: Wish granted, you will never be able to return to earth. I wish I have an apple.
Person C: Wish granted, your apple is full of worms inside.i wish...etc...this goes on..

Okay? Got it?
I'll begin the ball rolling

I wish I can fly.
tongue.gif

Wish Granted but you turn into a fly and flew into a car XD

I wish my I pass my interview today at Best Buy.

btw DoR Wish came true that someone will do something to the thread that dissapear
laugh.gif
Now that thread is gone forever but yurika made a new one.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Oct 28 2006, 12:20 PM)btw DoR Wish came true that someone will do something to the thread that dissapear
laugh.gif
Now that thread is gone forever but yurika made a new one.
LOL.i didnt notice that.
He is probably the only one in this thread who get his wish really GRANTED.
tongue.gif

back to topic.
Wish granted . You will pass your interview and get fired the next day.
I wish that roaches could be extinct in this world
dry.gif

QUOTE (yurika @ Oct 27 2006, 11:30 PM)LOL.i didnt notice that.
She probably the only one in this thread who get her wish really GRANTED.
tongue.gif

back to topic.
Wish granted . You will pass your interview and get fired the next day.
I wish that roaches could be extinct in this world
dry.gif

umm she? DoR isnt a girl I dont think

wish granted, now thanks to you the world is unstable and not a roache or human can live here anymore, way to go
rolleyes.gif

I wish for 100 dollors, in order to buy a car that wont ever move

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 27 2006, 11:47 PM)

I wish for 100 dollors, in order to buy a car that wont ever move
wish granted you actually get 100 "dollors"
laugh.gif
instead of dollars

i wish for hmmmm.......... something interesting to happen

Wish granted . You will die from a mosquito bite for the next five minutes.
ohmy.gif

I wish that i can be a billionare!!!

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 28 2006, 01:47 PM)
umm she? DoR isnt a girl I dont think

Opps.typo error.-EDITED-

Lol, I was going to immediately remake this thread after FTV was back online, I see that you already remade it, that's great.

Anyways, wish granted, you will be a billionare, but you will never be able to actually spend your money.

I wish FTV will never crash again from either a hack or a server malfunction.

What a weird game XD

uhm... wish granted, but now Daft got kidnapped by pink aliens, and turned him in a NEKO
ohmy.gif
Poor FTV-member don't know what to do without their leader and so: Forum becomes a total chaos!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Noshi @ Oct 28 2006, 11:42 PM) What a weird game XD

uhm... wish granted, but now Daft got kidnapped by pink aliens, and turned him in a NEKO
ohmy.gif
Poor FTV-member don't know what to do without their leader and so: Forum becomes a total chaos!!
tongue.gif

Nee Noshi, you forget your wish!
tongue.gif

Wish granted, but people spam in the thread like crazy complainning about how their nice little wishes were destroyed, so the thread gets closed.

Yeah, this is a weird game. Are forum games really allowed in here? If they are, then this'll get fun.

I wish for no bandwidth limit at my school.
biggrin.gif
That would be really nice now.

Wish granted , There won't be any bandwidth at school , but there will be a really huge bandwidth limit at home!
I wish there will be 48 hours a day , so i can get on my things done.

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Oct 29 2006, 12:07 AM)

Yeah, this is a weird game. Are forum games really allowed in here? If they are, then this'll get fun.

I think this is allowed , since its not mention in the rules that forum games are not allowed .
rolleyes.gif

On whether the games are allowed .... since they are spam-like, they're not encouraged. For now this one is an exception, but if it gets out of hand ....

Wish granted. A day has 48 hours because you are incapable of sleeping. So you get everything done, but are unable to sleep again.

I wish I had a decent sense of direction so I'd stop getting lost
unsure.gif

Wish granted. You have a nice sense of direction, but now you have a really bad memory and don't remember how to get from place to place.

It kinda sounds like it becomes the same thing doesn't it. I wish for no spammers and advertisers on these forums.
biggrin.gif

Granted. Tragically the site has to close due to lack of revenue from the advertisers needed to sustain it...
tongue.gif

I wish that the next wisher not destroy my wish ... (heh! heh! heh! ...)

Wish Granted, I will not destroy your wish, becuase you never made one
laugh.gif

I wish FTV supported licensed anime and became a crack site. But no matter what, the site can't be closed down for any illegal reasons.

Wish granted. Fansub.tv hosts licensed nimes without ever being closed down, but instead, anime production stops, previous animes are deleted, and current animes have been discontinued, so Fansub.tv has no purpose anymore. Now that would be something really bad...

I wish I never have homework assigned to me ever again, I just don't like homework.

Wish granted, but for the rest of your life, you are going to be a failure and will never succeed in the real world.

I wish I was the red Power Ranger in the first season.
(Already asked this but that was before the server crashed)

Wish granted. You're the red ranger from the first Power Rangers, but you are forever hated by all of the other red rangers.

I wish for more good animes to be released.

Wish granted, but you will never be able to download them or watch them in any way ever.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back