Ahh, exams in 2 weeks

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

random

-san
Retired
Boo!
dry.gif
I got 5 exams in 2 weeks....

Maths
Science
History
Italian
English

Oh well, better start studying...

Just remember, that exams are there to verify how much you have learned and not to see how much you didn't. Don't get stressed. Just take a deep breath, relax, and read the questions thoroughly. Look to see what is exactly asked and not what you "think" is being asked. Alot of students tend to answer beside the question. If you don't know an answer, skip the question, go to the next. At the end, use the remaining time to go back to those questions. But most importantly, don't get stressed. Nervousness is known to cause memory blanks.

Do you best. Gambate, random

Thanks a bunch for those very helpful and wise tips, Yukihime. I'll remember those tips
happy.gif

Thanks again
smile.gif

i'm starting to miss the times during which i only had tests and exams.. now i have projects, more projects, yet some more projects and then exams. and if i do a good project but fail the exam, next year i'll have to do it all again...

so yeah, exams aren't the end of the world ;) and the 2 most important rules when you're doing one are, like yukihime said, remaining calm and not wasting too much time on a question you can't answer.

/jp

will the most importan part of what Yukihime said is focuse on what u've learnd espacillay on the day of the exam don't go about worrying about what u haven't coverd.
ohmy.gif

And if u can, don't read or do anything 30 min befor the exam, just relax and forget about u'r worry's for a bit.
ohmy.gif

cause in the end this will not end or decide u'r life
ohmy.gif

I talk too much!!!!
huh.gif

Dam i have a project due in two weeks. the problem is, it's just too long. i have to wirte 45 page report on the production of methylamines
blink.gif
sad.gif

Each exam has 15 minutes reading time. I will relax beforehand
happy.gif

You're right, this exam won't end or decide my life. However, the exam in 2 years will, for it will determine whether or not i'll go to Uni/College.

Good luck.

Remember read the quetion paper carefully. Understand what is required or asked from the question for you to answer it properly.

Then start writting.

Also use up the full allocated time for the exam paper.And recheck your work.

-'=
biggrin.gif
Mooglez Guide
biggrin.gif
='-

lol ... Thanks moogle ...for tips ... my exams r near too ... i'll use them XD

I've always found it helpful (for me at least) to start by writing notes on the exam paper. Normally jst in point form the basics of what the question is asking. Then, when I start writing out the full answers, I refer to the points that I have made and expand on them. This may or may not help, but what has been said before is very true. Stress is very bad for exams.

Hope you all do well in your exams.

wow italian

sounds spicy ..

good luck ... i didnt do too good for my yearlies ... but i past tho .. hehe

EDIT: 15 minutes reading time??? damn is that test that long or have that much reading??

my school's reading time is only 5 lol and i think its too much alreadyy

My first exam is next Friday. English, 1 hour later...then it's Italian
dry.gif

Apparently, the Italian exam consists of 2 written pieces and stuff on Grammar etc and the English exam consists of 1 essay (Text Response) and other stuff....

I'm gonna have a fun time writing
dry.gif
dry.gif

Random, when writing essay type exams or with long responses, take a second to jot down you ideas, then put them in order. Then start writing. This may help you write a more coherent essay and/or response. If the teacher readily understands what you are talking about, the better chances for a better grade.

Just remember to relax and breath.

Always with the very wise and helpful tips Yukihime
biggrin.gif

Usually before i start writing,i make a plan on a different sheet of paper with the main points that i include in the introduction, body and conclusion
smile.gif
I can't stress how much it really helps during the exam.

same with me. got exams coming up and got to hit the books and study big time to get good grades otherwise im in deep trouble
biggrin.gif

good luck. the best thing u can do is to check u are actually saying something for every sentance u write. i once wrote a paragraph on nothing at all (interesting experience)

Thanks everyone. My exam starts tomorrow so...yeah. I just want to get it over and done with
laugh.gif

Oh well...back to studying.....

What you said is so true its scary...
English Exam tomorrow (for me) and I can choose between: Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Wave or Billy Elliot (Not that most of you would've heard these 4 titles) to write a Text Response essay on....

Those four books are probably some books that were decided to be used in the whole country, or you two might be in the same school.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back