Fate/Stay Night

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
fatestaynight3ti.jpg

* Based on a game by TYPE-MOON.

The Holly Grail; It is a holly cup to grand one’s desire. “Grail War” is a battle of seven wizards in order to get the grail. Each wizard summons one of seven servants, Saber, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, and Rider. The wizard contracts with a servant, and they fight against other pairs until the last pair survives.

The main character, Emiya Shiro, is an apprentice wizard, but he happens to contract a girl who introduced herself as Saber, and he is involved in the battle

*Recommended for those who like Bleach, Mai-Hime, Tsukihime

Sounds great, when is the released date?

it would be good if its echhi hey mkk how much do you know about this series ?

Looks interesting!

I dont think it is ecchi. Looks more like the mythycal/action type of anime. There is not much to go on from Anime News.

The part about Holy Grail (from mkk post) suggest a bit of a historical setting. Anyone know if they just re-used the name?? Or will they actually use the historical background of the artifact?

QUOTE (usspaul @ Nov 19 2005, 08:19 PM) it would be good if its echhi hey mkk how much do you know about this series ?
I remember MKK posted the trailer or something for it quite some time ago... Didn't you post the GIFs comparing FSN's OP to FMA? I could be completely mistaken, though.

~ SP

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 22 2005, 09:00 PM) ZOMG, THE PREVIEW OF THE ANIME ROCKS! TOTAL ACTIONS! MAI-HIME STYLE~
Download link here
Hm...for some reason when I play this file it's choking like hell...

OMG! Is that from the original manga!?!?! if it is im gonna cancel all my other anime/manga downloads and begin watch Fate/Stay Night

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Dec 11 2005, 05:47 AM) OMG! Is that from the original manga!?!?! if it is im gonna cancel all my other anime/manga downloads and begin watch Fate/Stay Night
Unfortunately those are dojinshi...the official one would no way be that crazy XD

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Dec 11 2005, 08:20 AM) bah, too bad
tongue.gif

Well, that's why dojishin is so popular...because they could offer things that official version doesn't...well, kinda like the comparison of fake Saber vs real Saber in that dojishi...'fake ones can do things the real one can't' XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back