Man peed way out of avalanche

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

davidY

-san
Kouhai
Man peed way out of avalanche

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

/http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu=

LMAO!

he was lucky it was snow. wonder whatll happen if it was rock/mudslide.
oh well, the lesson here is to bring lots of alcohol where ever you go.

QUOTE damn right.. i won't give in to any oppression and my first measure to fight the aussie authority will be... free beer!!!! hells yeah!!!

/jp

(http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=362&st=20)

so kind darkdog has already agreed to your proposition

i knew that beer was a life saver, but it's great to see someone has finally proved it
wink.gif
well, at leats he was definitely enjoying himself after a few beers..

/jp

i dont know if he was enjoying himself. if it was me, id be drunk after the first bottle and i wouldnt be able to remember what happens afterwards.

QUOTE (onimike @ Jan 31 2005, 09:36 AM) i dont know if he was enjoying himself. if it was me, id be drunk after the first bottle and i wouldnt be able to remember what happens afterwards.
heh even if you didnt remember, after all those beers im sure you would get out anyway. Heck 30 more and you could prolly take all the snow off the roads... tho im sure that would cause more problems than the snow itself... heh heh

I never though I would read this...hehehe

And well, the hell but if I ever go to a snowy place I will always have a pck of beers with me.

The only place I saw urine to be usefull was in water world...and now...jejeje

LOL! Hold on, I GOTTA tell him that!

Sasha: Dim, you're as dim as a lightbulb.
Dim: Sasha, you're as scary as a swamp monster.
Sasha: *Evil grin*
Dim: *Evil laugh*
... Ten seconds later, just as Dim was walking away ...
Sasha: *mutters* Ugly mob.
Dim: *mutters* Scary cow.

Heh, that was funny. Not as funny as what happened this MORNING...

cut out due to excessive amounts of bandwidth use

Well, I'm glad someone appreciates my life history.

You think THAT's bad... Try asking about our birthday parties...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back