Gundam Seed Destiny

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Coolio

-dono
Retired
Really good ep
ohmy.gif

We all knew it would be good with Freedom in it but they've also added a conspiracy into the mix
ohmy.gif

hmm.. i haven't watched GSD since like episode 4 but i gotta get the episodes i'm missing, i liked the ones i saw! As soon as i get my laptop (one more month though =/) or a decent internet connection or both imma gonna take care of that.

BTW, which fansubs do you prefer, seed's or AKingdom's (or other)? and why? it's one of the few series i follow with almost simultaneous releases of an episode..

/jp

Since I'm getting them from here, I don't really get a choice in which release to get, however both are good tho groups. AONE related stuff is normally ok.

SEED fansubs did sub the original Gundam SEED tho, and that was a really good translation compare to some of the others. So i would go with SEED fansubs since they know what there are doing. (Some groups translated the codename given to the Archangel, calling it the "Legged" ship, which just sounded wrong)

hmm.. it's better that way then! i like to have all episodes subbed by the same group (or, like in bleach, i keep track of two versions -- Lunar is faster but i like AKeep's look and translations better).. so i guess imma gonna get either both versions if i have the time or choose the easier to read one
biggrin.gif

thanks!

/jp

this time i think i can be the one to start....
- it's annoying to see Lunamaria and her sister facing over athrun with stupid excuses
- Mia is more annoying with the way she sing and act....
- Rey is a ) GAY or b ) brother complex...i choose a
- that chairman is totally obviously the one who try to kill the real Lacus Clyne
- Mia totally pwned Lunamaria with the athrun competition...

i havnt download eps 19 yet.. and im wondering whether daft will upload the AonE-AK version or not......

Gay? I doubt it. More likely...

He has a relationship similar to that of the 3 EAF gundam pilots to Neo, but is not quite as independent as the others. This would explain the psychic "newtype-esque" reaction between him and Neo.

Additionally, it seems pretty obvious that he's trying to kill Lacus in case she ever shows up, which would render Mia pretty much useless to him. Unless he can get the crew of the Archangel to follow his directions, they are a potential threat. I assume the same thing will happen with Athrun after a while.

I'm still looking forward to when the Archangel and the Minerva meet up...
~ SP

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Feb 28 2005, 01:32 PM) Gay? I doubt it. More likely...

I'm still looking forward to when the Archangel and the Minerva meet up...
~ SP
Me too.
I still haven't the slightest idea of what will happen when they meet. Nothings a sure thing.

From the preview, [spoiler, if some of you don't watch previews]Shinn looks like he has gonna have nightmares of his past, I predict he is going to remember Freedom as a big looming Gundam that causes other Machines to fall from the sky causing damage everywhere. When Shinn and Kira meet it's not going to be pretty. Throw in the fact of Chairman Gil possibly getting some sort of word into Shinn before they meet will make the situtation worse

EDIT: OMG Someone please set that we can use white as well in the drop down menu and we have a decent spoiler tag- for now just use [ colour =white] without spaces
ohmy.gif

Wow, I totally agree... White works much better, and is much easier on the eyes (you can hardly see it!). The only problem would be knowing if spoiler text is there, again, it would have to be pretty clearly marked.

~ SP

And about NEO,i think may be he is Mwu,when i look opening of new GSD,Maryuu look surprised when she want to pull the trigger.

Shinn is really beginning to grate on me now, i was willing to give him a chance but i still cant stand him. I loved everyones reaction when mia ran upto Athrun.

I really thought the blonde kid (bad with names) was Mwu's son at first, giving a possible reason as to why he get the "flashes" when they fight.. i dunno.

QUOTE (shasla @ Mar 2 2005, 06:36 PM) I really thought the blonde kid (bad with names) was Mwu's son at first, giving a possible reason as to why he get the "flashes" when they fight.. i dunno.
With how evil the chairman is turning out to be, Rey is probably a test tube baby belonging to Raww le Klueze, minus the original genetic defects hence the connection with Mwu. Rey being all friendly with the chairman probably because he see's him as a father figure.

EDIT: I remember the captain and the frst officer talking about why Shinn got the Impulse and not Rey. It was because the chairman being a genetic scientist saw something in Shinn (the SEED factor). This supports the test tube baby idea me thinks.

About 4 minutes of new scenes mixed with loads of reused Gundam Seed footage with added commentary yay!
dry.gif
(feels worse for me since I rewatched Seed only recently :/)

Anyways the preview for ep21 looks very promising spoiler>Shinn meets Stella again, introduced to that orange-haired elite looking guy too

QUOTE (shasla @ Mar 2 2005, 06:36 PM)
I really thought the blonde kid (bad with names) was Mwu's son at first, giving a possible reason as to why he get
the "flashes" when they fight.. i dunno.

sorry what (or who) is Mwu ?

beginner

Mwu le Fragger (sp?) was a mobile armor pilot who switches to mobile suit pilot (kira's old suit before Freedom) for the EAF in Gundam Seed. In Gundam Seed he had an archrival type opposite called Raww le Klueze who was on the side of ZAFT. I say rivals because they seem to have some sort of psychic link that let's them know whenever the other is close by. You see both these guys in Ep20 flaskbacks-spoiler highlight to see-le Klueuze is the guy in the mask and Mwu is the guy goes and gets shot by an Lohegrin Cannon in front of the Archangel

Some more order spoilers about him for Gundam Seed highlight to see> He was beginning to have relations with Captain Ramius. Psychic link due to the two being brothers however le Klueze was an co-ordinator failure. le Klueze had health problems, problem with aging possibly causing mental problems

QUOTE (Coolio @ Mar 2 2005, 07:11 PM) With how evil the chairman is turning out to be, Rey is probably a test tube baby belonging to Raww le Klueze, minus the original genetic defects hence the connection with Mwu. Rey being all friendly with the chairman probably because he see's him as a father figure.

just friendly? Rey fell in chairman's arms !
Those two must be very closed to each other, I don't remember seen any clue to this relation during 19 episodes, maybe something has happened in previous serie? well guess neither the chairman nor Rey hasn't appeared in GS yet.
dry.gif

btw I have seen only 15 episodes of Gundam Seed. Anyone knows where to get this serie please tell me. Thank you in advance!!
laugh.gif

there's no much signs to come to conclusion that the chairman is bad.. or I really missed important things
unsure.gif

QUOTE just friendly? Rey fell in chairman's arms !
Those two must be very closed to each other, I don't remember seen any clue to this relation during 19 episodes.

Your right, when i first saw this it was a huge out of character move for Rey who up till that point seemed very professional about everything. I'll stick it under "just friendly" until they start snogging
huh.gif
blink.gif
dry.gif

QUOTE maybe something has happened in previous serie? 
dry.gif

I'm making these jumps based on something that happened in GS, the fact EAF was starting to use "human CPUs" children raised and drugged up in order to pilot mobile suits effectively to rival the co-ordinators physical ability. Remember the 3 pilots of who stole the 3 latest models and how they were sleeping in those pods afterwards? So I'm making the guess that Rey is also a test tube baby.

QUOTE well guess neither the chairman nor Rey hasn't appeared in GS yet. You would be right. They first appear in GSD.

QUOTE there's no much signs to come to conclusion that the chairman is bad.. or I really missed important things  
unsure.gif
erm the whole ending scene where the Chairman asks about the Archangel, Mia being used in place of Lacus and the attempted assassination of Lacus Clyde doesn't seem fishy to you?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back