Black Lagoon Roberta’s Blood Trail (3rd Season)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired

Title: Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail
Japanese Title: ブラックラグーン 3rd Season
Genre: Action, Drama, Psychological, Crime-Fiction, Thriller (and a tiny bit of Romance!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
)
Premier: 17th July 2010
Original Creator: Hiroe Rei
Animation Studio: Madhouse Studios (most probably)
Production: Geneon Entertainment, Inc.
Official Website: http://www.blacklagoon.jp/

Summary:

The series continues where we were left off after Black Lagoon: Second Barrage.

53.jpg

Manga Covers:

akbjkfnnmvol16ef.jpg

akbjkfnnmvol22kd.jpg

akbjkfnnmvol31jn.jpg

akbjkfnnmvol44ps.jpg

vol53ho.jpg

07174210yc6.jpg

07191038tx4.jpg

My Thoughts:

I absolutely love this series, the first 2 seasons of the anime followed the manga soooo closely, that when I am reading the actual scanlations, I feel like I am actually watching the anime again. I really am crying tears of joy, this is what I hoped for and I know many others were hoping for this as well.........I seriously can't wait.....
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

*Rips off shirt to reveal a black lagoon season three homemade t-shirt* wooh! Haha one of my favorite animes of all time hands down. I remember there was a discussion in the other thread I think? Anyways, and the predictions were it's gonna be around 2010-12 before we ever see a continuation. So you shocked me when you made this thread Captain.

Side-note: All we need is a premier date and the countdown can officially begin. *Two Hands* slow clap XD.

I think it will be a 2009 anime.....so I was "kinda" close. LOL
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I remember with great fondness, I might add, doing a Revi voice impersonation on TS and JCD cried tears of joy there....now, with a third season in the works...well, I best get to perfecting the impersonation again and clearing out the deck so as to accommodate "Revi and Rock and gang!"
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Just had an afterthought with regards to one of my all time favorite shows...will "rev" things up again, and may re-watch the last 2 seasons, just to get ready for more action.
wink.gif

I wonder why Black Lagoon was left unwatched on my external for so long.

Edit: Judging by the reactions here I think I should take a look.
huh.gif

what a coincidence!!!Just now I've been taking a look at some scanlation site,seeing if Black Lagoon manga advanced or not....And when I've came back to F.tv,Oh surprise,there's this new thread!!!I'am very surprised and happy because the 2 seasons of BL were awesome...Hope in this next one they develop better the relationship between Levy and Rock...

A third one already??
I've watched the first season and loved it, but I haven't as yet gotten around to watching the second season, even though I've had it for quite a few months now (whenever it came out).
2009? Ok. I've got some time to watch the second season before the third comes out.

OMGWTF?!?!?!?!?!

No... no... I kid, I kid... It's a beautiful thing to see this get another season. I wonder what the tag-line for this series will be. With that said... I'm going to search the external for where I buried this series and resurface it. Revi... Rock... Dutch... It's all about the gunplay!

I will be officially be biting my nails in anticipation for this!

QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ Jul 12 2008, 09:54 AM)I wonder why Black Lagoon was left unwatched on my external for so long.

Edit: Judging by the reactions here I think I should take a look.
huh.gif

Ah...well now, you are doing yourself, a great anime disservice, if you have not yet, watched seasons 1 and 2. You are in for a real hell of a ride with, Levi, Rock, and the rest of the Black Lagoon gang! I always wondered how long it would take before the producers of this series, would come around to giving us fans, what we've been wanting....another run of the South Seas...Third season style!
wink.gif

That being said.....
Like my fellow fan/friend, hamzaxxx, I too, hope to see how their relationship further develops.
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 12 2008, 12:32 PM)Ah...well now, you are doing yourself, a great anime disservice, if you have not yet, watched seasons 1 and 2. You are in for a real hell of a ride with, Levi, Rock, and the rest of the Black Lagoon gang! I always wondered how long it would take before the producers of this series, would come around to giving us fans, what we've been wanting....another run of the South Seas...Third season style!
wink.gif

That being said.....
Like my fellow fan/friend, hamzaxxx, I too, hope to see how their relationship further develops.
wink.gif

As usual Dear ImTakes agree with me...Wonder what these two will do in the third season:

And your pic almost got me there lol!!

Jeej a 3rd season! watched black lagoon a few months ago and i was really sad that it already had ended... I even asked around on other forums before coming here if there was comming a 3rd season.. no luck... So I hope that we can see more action and what comes off the relationship between rock en levi!
Can't wait for the airing date!

Those news made my day because this anime is like shiawase to me. It's just so amazingly good awsome and just badass. GIEF
biggrin.gif

I just can't wait
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 12 2008, 12:32 PM) Ah...well now, you are doing yourself, a great anime disservice, if you have not yet, watched seasons 1 and 2. You are in for a real hell of a ride with, Levi, Rock, and the rest of the Black Lagoon gang! I always wondered how long it would take before the producers of this series, would come around to giving us fans, what we've been wanting....another run of the South Seas...Third season style!
wink.gif

That being said.....
wink.gif

XDie-Sama

I have to echoo loudly what Imtakes is saying

You have to check out seasons one and two. I promise you'll come back

wondering how in the hell the did I miss this anime
tongue.gif

I was a little late catching the series myself and said the samething.

Even the english dubbed version is awesome, So that should tell you how

good the series is
wink.gif

I'm still waiting for Funimation to release the 2nd season. Damn it!!
mad.gif
I've tryed to watch it on the net ,but to no avail.

Like Tumle said, i really hope we'll see more of Roberta. She's beyond bad ass!!

Good to hear this. I cant wait for it to show. I hope it will be out sooner then 2009. But if it does come out in 2009, it will be on my to watch list next to Gundam 00 Second Season.

Also i think i will rewatch season 1 and 2 of this anime again. And too all who haven't watched this "WTF are you doing reading this go download it and watch it
tongue.gif
".

UPDATE!!!

Official Premier: 17th July 2010
Series Length: 5 episodes

The 5 episodes will presumably cover the long, bloody “El Beile de la Muerte” arc of the manga.

Ah, so it's an OVA special. Could be neat, although been a while since I watched the original series.

This will be so damn great. This arc is defenitely the best of the series.
Too bad its only 5 eps long, but that isnt a surprise if you consider that the manga is only 2-3 chapters after that arc right now.

Finally we see awesome Revy and Balalaika animated again, even though I like the style of Balalaika in the manga mor. But still its great.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back