Which Type of Anime Girl do You choose?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

What is your girl type

• The Childhood Friend Type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Silent Type

• The Sporty/Tomboyish Type

• The Elusive Catch/GAR Type

• The Combat Princess Type

• The Fragile Petal Type

• The Bad Girl Type

• Total voters

aquaspirit39

-san
Kouhai
Yesterday I came across this small interesting 'article' and I think it will be fun to share this with other(it belongs to someone blogs though)

For more information on the poll answers

For me (ranking from the most favorite to the least):

1.) Fragile
2.) Bad Girl
3.) Childhood
4.) Silent
5.) The rest--> I am not very fond of the rest so I will just group the together as my least favorite type

At first I am not so sure on where to post this topic,but since this is about anime girls I think it is more appropriate to post it under anime.

Thanks for sharing,I hope everybody enjoy this
smile.gif

Here's my ranking:

1. Fragile
2. Childhood
3. Silent
4. Bad girl
5. The rest

This is my current ranking
smile.gif

I would say neither. As long as the girl is cute and has moe points, I think that's enough for me. Just look at the ones I listed in my sig for examples. I had something else I wanted to add on, but it slipped my mind about two seconds ago...

If i were to give them points i would say
Silent 5/5
Tomboyish 4.9/5
Bad Girl/Fragile 4.5/5

... but then again it looks like a ranking still

then the rest depends on how they look

my friends keep saying i have weird taste in girls lol.

bad girl is the best and then the fighting type and maybe the fragile type...on the other hand i wouldn't mind the child hood friend either ....i just remembered on in particular
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't really have much of a preference even in real life but I guess I'll go with silent types then fragile and then childhood. Everything else after that.

Well I would choose the category which MY Tokiko from Busou Renkin fits in! So I'd say Silent/Fragile with some Bad girl thrown in
biggrin.gif

uuu....dai-shocked
ohmy.gif
never expect the silent type to be the most favorite because I always think either fragile or bad girl is prefered...

I cant really understand the charm of the silent type anyway
tongue.gif

QUOTE (aquaspirit39 @ Mar 23 2008, 09:27 PM) uuu....dai-shocked
ohmy.gif
never expect the silent type to be the most favorite because I always think either fragile or bad girl is prefered...

I cant really understand the charm of the silent type anyway
tongue.gif

Silent ones are usually really cute, and then the most feisty in bed
biggrin.gif

er...
unsure.gif
feisty...feisty??? Haha,my english is not very good
tongue.gif
*run and get a dictionary*

feisty (adj): strong,determined and not afraid of arguing with people
"Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
biggrin.gif
"

let see...QUOTE Silent ones are usually really cute, and then the most feisty in bed...which mean...*nod* *nod* ok I understand now
laugh.gif
although I still go for the feagile type because
cool.gif
... the most submissive in bed

oooopss....hehe,I should really mind where the conversation go
tongue.gif

I also prefer the silent girl, but it really depends on what do you mean by silent. If you mean silent as in that she is the shy type then I would say yes. In my opinion the silent characteristic is too vague. For example she could be the silent type that sits in the back of the class and schemes of ways to kill you (just an extreme).

QUOTE (ser4 @ Mar 23 2008, 08:26 PM) bad girl is the best and then the fighting type and maybe the fragile type...on the other hand i wouldn't mind the child hood friend either ....i just remembered on in particular
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

agreed
i don't really like fragile though, i gotta keep that at the bottom. i don't wanna go looking out or/and comforting that person 24/7. what a pain in the ass that would be. i'm just not fit to be a nurturer.

Defintately the bad girl type...the more bad she is the more cutter she is when she blushes or gets embarrassed....hehe....well another point is that bad girls are always way more cooler than even tomboyish sporty types

lets see...we have:
Evangaline Anttenesia Kitty Mcdowel frm Nagima(lols... just love her name...lols...)
Nanjou Kisara frm Historys Greatest Deciple
Pixie frm Monster Rancher
Nove frm Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Candice frm MAR
eh..i'll let u noe if i tink up more...lols..

as for sporty tomboyish type...that i can name alot...well for starters..
Cagalli frm Gundam seed/destiny
Hinagiku frm Hayate no Gotoku(long hair yea but shes definately sporty)
Asuna frm Nagima
Meia and Barnett frm Vandread

eh...yea...just to name a few...lols...

Geh...I like combinations of the above...but I suppose if I HAD to order them, it would be:
Sporty/Tomboyish (the classic tsundere type)
Combat Princess
Fragile Petal (just not TOO fragile...) (so cute!)
Childhood Friend
Silent Type
Bad Girl
Elusive Catch

This is assuming that the girl is purely one attribute and no mixes of them. With mixes though, the Tomboyish girl with a Fragile Petal streak is soooo cute and just to die for - same goes for Combat Princess with Fragile Petal. That said, when I think of the sporty/tomboyish girl, I tend to look only at one side, and be blind to the other side, so there are cases where I don't find the girl all that attractive...As always, exceptions exist where a girl from one type or another far exceeds any other type just because of certain characteristics, but in general, the above is how I feel.

QUOTE I also prefer the silent girl, but it really depends on what do you mean by silent.

Well I include a link that explain types of girl,nevermind I will just post it again so people can see it

Here Goes the Link; I hope you guys enjoy reading it
laugh.gif

I see people mixing types a lot,so if I were to mix then I will go for: Fragile+Bad
cool.gif
...naughty and fragile
rolleyes.gif
soooo great

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Mar 24 2008, 04:56 PM) I like a Sporty/Tomboyish, Elusive Catch, Bad Girl, Combat Princess type, with a Silent, Fragile Petal, Childhood Friend.
wink.gif

Hehe that's a good wrap. Oh and you cannot overlook the Magical Girl type (mahou shoujo), unless it falls under the combat princess category. Either way it's a classic "must have" in such a discussion.

Heh.. I still think that girls who are a bit weak or fragile if you want to say it that way is the cutest for me, so it's the best....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back