Gunslinger Girl 2nd Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
I'm glad to see there is a sequel coming out of this series. I saw this series a couple of years back and this past April as a belated birthday gift some friends got me the box set of this and Elfen Lied. I really wanted to see what happens after the last ep and am very excited that this will be continued at least for a little while.
biggrin.gif

This anime got a sequel O_O! kool imma get it when i come out =P

good old Gunslinger Girl. This series was awesome not just through plot and character design, but I really enjoyed the music for this series. The OST was amazing. I can't wait to hear more about the second season. Good find jul10.

i already calling this series classic haha
but sequel will always be welcome for great series

fratello with brother complex eh?

errr, for those who had some hope about the Gunslinger Girl sequel. It seems that Marvelous Entertainment Inc. has removed the announcement regarding the Gunslinger Girl sequel. http://www.mmv.co.jp/company/movie/070530/13_l.html TT.TT

Well, it is not determined yet what the reason is. It might be that it is only a rumour, BUT it also might be true that there will be sequel for it but Marvelous Entertainment Inc. is not yet ready to publicize this news. So, it seems that we have to wait more longer.... >o<

aww...and i was really looking forward to it
huh.gif
...but if there really is a sequel to it,i don't mind waiting a bit longer
rolleyes.gif

Uso. I so wanted to see what happened to Henrietta and the rest of the crew that were still alive and sane. A very compelling story for the original series.

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jun 06 2007, 11:19 PM) Uso. I so wanted to see what happened to Henrietta and the rest of the crew that were still alive and sane. A very compelling story for the original series.
Best thing to do is grab the mangas then. The series pretty much followed the first 3 vols of the mangas, but vols 4 and 5 have some amazing story arcs, that I would have loved to have seen in the second series.

Oh and vol 6 introduces the new Russian Mk 2 cyborg...

>>eizt there guys!!...gud thing im not d only 1 who's attach in this anime...girls who look so innocent and fragile but can kill with their bear hands!!..so cool!!...especially henrietta,who cry most of the time but is very dangerous with or w/out her gun..and so inlove too...
tongue.gif
...claes is good too but i hope she fights along with all the other girls...
>>anyweiz, its a waste that it is only a 13 episode story...whoa!!i rily hope there will be a sequel to this...bcoz they cant end it jst like that!!!!..so bitin!!!...a nice anime like this shuld have a nice ending...ryt??..
dry.gif

(>>does anyone here who knows elfen lied??...this anime is cool too but also kinda bitin...but tell you,its not a waste to watch this anime...)

>>thats all...bye guys!!!

Yay...Gunslinger Girl is confirmed to have a second season!!! source: Japan's Dengeki Moeoh Magazine and Ultimatum
There were rumour about this two months ago, and seems now that that rumour was true.
laugh.gif

Thank goodness. The first season was so good, but the ending was so open and ambiguous... It was just a matter of time, I suppose. Damn shame ADV dropped the ball on the manga for years, but now that's progressing as well...

OT:
I have a procedure that doesn't allow me to watch an anime which follows a manga's storyline. Consequently, I still haven't finished Busou Renkin, and I've barely started Welcome to the NHK.
blink.gif
We'll see what happens with GSG S2.

Lmao first there is a second season then it really isn't confirmed and now it is actually confirmed. Man my head was spinning
rolleyes.gif
but this is good news of course in honor of the second season it's officially about time to break out gunlinger girl season one for a rewatch
wink.gif

Yippie !!! My sweet girl come back. This indeed good news for me since I'm dying to know what happen next. Maybe they got new girl .... worth to watch next ...

Yipee for a 2nd season.....I saw this first in Animax's English Dubs when I was abroad several years ago and then watched the subbed version....which was great.

But is this gonna be a TV series or an OVA series ??
unsure.gif

Wow...i loved this series- and now theres a second season! *yay*!! XD

QUOTE First season ending was super sad. I wonder if we get to see Angelica again. Probably not, eh ?
now its been a while since i've watched this series, so most of the names i don't remember, but angelica is the girl that was always sick right? and her leader/trainer wouldn't let her take part in missions because she was one of the first girls to be tested on and she became messed up now? ..i liked her! i also hope she comes back also!

any idea when S2 is coming out?

More news regarding the 2nd Season: Dengeki Online

Gunslinger Girl 2nd season Official Website: Gunslinger Girl 2nd Season

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 21 2007, 11:21 AM)But is this gonna be a TV series or an OVA series ??
It is confirmed as TV series.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Aug 21 2007, 01:36 PM)wait...didn't the story before told us that all modified girls have a short life-span? So is this a sequel or a spin-off?
Well, it is true that they have a short life-span but they are not dead yet right? So, we still have a chance to see them in action once again. lol
Well, I don't care though, as long as Henrietta and Rico still there, I will be there... XD Also don't forget, there might be a chance that they will introduce a new girl(s) on the second season.

According to the previous rumour from Marvelous Entertainment, this will be a sequel. ^^

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Aug 21 2007, 09:56 PM)
any idea when S2 is coming out?
The decision and confirmation of Season 2 just come out recently. So, I guess the fastest time this might be released is, around winter this year. But most likely it will be on spring or summer next year... >o<

Well the 2nd season has now been confirmed for next Spring.

QUOTE (ANN)2nd Gunslinger Girl Airs in Spring with Pinocchio Arc
Follow-Up: The official website for the Gunslinger Girl anime now lists the recently confirmed second series for broadcast next spring. The original manga creator Yu Aida posted a comment that indicates that the new anime series will cover the Pinocchio story arc from the manga about cybernetically enhanced girl assassins. Source: Moon Phase

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back