You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle (3rd Season)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired

Title: You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle (3rd Season)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Police, Seinen
Premiere: TBA
Animation Studio: Studio DEEN (probably)
Production: Bandai Visual, Kodansha, Taiho Shichauzo Production Committee, TBS
Original creator: Kōsuke Fujishima
Director: Kōichi Ōhata
Character Design: Atsuko Nakajima
Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/taiho/

The July issue of Kodansha's Afternoon Magazine has reported that a new You're Under Arrest anime TV series is currently in production. Anime series character designer Atsuko Nakajima will once again provide the animation character designs for this new series. MD Geist, Genocyber, and Burst Angel director Koichi Ohata will direct the new anime.

The July issue of Kodansha's Monthly Afternoon magazine (on sale May 25) announced that a new television anime adaptation of Kōsuke Fujishima's You're Under Arrest police comedy manga is in production. The issue also previewed artwork being drawn for the series.

Onetime Gunbuster mechanical designer and Burst Angel director Kōichi Ōhata will direct, and Natsuko Takahashi (Spiral, Gakuen Heaven) will oversee the scripts. Although Ōhata and Takahashi are new to the You're Under Arrest franchise, Atsuko Nakajima (Ranma ½, GetBackers) will return to adapt Fujishima's characters as she did for every animated incarnation since the original video series.

The You're Under Arrest manga has already inspired one video series, two animated television series, one movie, and several special installments. This third animated television series will be the first new story since the 2002 live-action television series.

(**taken from ANN**)

The title of the 3rd season has been confirmed and it is to be "You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle.
biggrin.gif

Due to this I've edited both the introductory post and the title of this thread.
rolleyes.gif

Heyas,

Woo! I guess this'll assuage our Kosuke Fujishima cravings until next year when the 3rd "Ah My Goddess" series (& the rumoured 2nd movie) is out.

Coolies!
cool.gif

I have only watched season 1. I think this series is like Full Metal Panic but only in Police form. This series is licensed right??

Heh I watched the last two series and I'm never disappointed with their antics, how many episodes will this be I wonder?

Anyway I'm sure this will be a priceless to watch them go at it again with updated animation.

I'll add more to the post when I finally watch the episode.

Hi friends this is my first post so please be patient with me.......^^
ive got an official warning for this download!!
after the complete download i get an warning by my virusshild that this one is infectet with some kind of exploit virus!
there was no probs for my shild to clean the mess up but iam afraid that some of you guys let this little monster on your systems so please be carefull.
by the way this was the very first time that ive got an virus warning ever in the downloads here on fansub.

be carefull

To be honest I was pretty surprised that they are actually making a 3rd season. I really thought it was definitely the end with the 2nd season, since Miyuki already accepted Ken's proposal at the end...

I guess I'll see how the story continue when 3rd season is out then
laugh.gif
This is definitely one of my most favourite drama+action anime.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 17 2007, 02:08 AM)

Title: You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle (3rd Season)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Police, Seinen
Premiere: TBA
Animation Studio: Studio DEEN (probably)
Production: Bandai Visual, Kodansha, Taiho Shichauzo Production Committee, TBS
Original creator: Kōsuke Fujishima
Director: Kōichi Ōhata
Character Design: Atsuko Nakajima
Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/taiho/

The July issue of Kodansha's Afternoon Magazine has reported that a new You're Under Arrest anime TV series is currently in production. Anime series character designer Atsuko Nakajima will once again provide the animation character designs for this new series. MD Geist, Genocyber, and Burst Angel director Koichi Ohata will direct the new anime.

The July issue of Kodansha's Monthly Afternoon magazine (on sale May 25) announced that a new television anime adaptation of Kōsuke Fujishima's You're Under Arrest police comedy manga is in production. The issue also previewed artwork being drawn for the series.

Onetime Gunbuster mechanical designer and Burst Angel director Kōichi Ōhata will direct, and Natsuko Takahashi (Spiral, Gakuen Heaven) will oversee the scripts. Although Ōhata and Takahashi are new to the You're Under Arrest franchise, Atsuko Nakajima (Ranma ½, GetBackers) will return to adapt Fujishima's characters as she did for every animated incarnation since the original video series.

The You're Under Arrest manga has already inspired one video series, two animated television series, one movie, and several special installments. This third animated television series will be the first new story since the 2002 live-action television series.

(**taken from ANN**)
hiii, can you PLEASE post the name of the first 2 anime seasons of this? ive been looking EVERYWHERE i know of and cant find them, so plz, if u know any sites that has it or anything plz post! thnx

wow, im suprised that they even make the 3rd season. According to the OP, it seems that this 3rd season is for 1st season fans, who have definitely grown up lol, more sexy girls + more fan service.
I need to finish 1st season lol, really love the music most ep r very good but many ep are fillers

QUOTE (TaDa_Fs @ Oct 22 2007, 06:48 PM) wow, im suprised that they even make the 3rd season. According to the OP, it seems that this 3rd season is for 1st season fans, who have definitely grown up lol, more sexy girls + more fan service.
I need to finish 1st season lol, really love the music most ep r very good but many ep are fillers
you may say that but when i was first getting into anime, i stumbled upon the first animated season of You're Under Arrest, it was an older anime, not as detailed as the anmime's of 2006/2007. but i hav seen the first episode of the first season, but i cant find it ANYWHERE>< anymore its driving me crazy

I'm an AMG fan, and have never watched YUA before, it seemed that I would be missing a whole historical part of how this duo formed up but still this isn't reducing my enjoyment of this show
biggrin.gif

And of course, who could resist such beautiful animation!

i agree that the animation is awsome but the show itself is... *cough*... i liked episode 1 and 2 but when i watched the 3rd episode today i decided to drop this show, so laaaame lmao.... picking up cars and her pushing that huge westling dude against the wall using a car with that tiny body was just blowing everything out of proportion
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Nov 04 2007, 05:20 PM) i agree that the animation is awsome but the show itself is... *cough*... i liked episode 1 and 2 but when i watched the 3rd episode today i decided to drop this show, so laaaame lmao.... picking up cars and her pushing that huge westling dude against the wall using a car with that tiny body was just blowing everything out of proportion
ohmy.gif

If you are watching this without watching any You're Under Arrest series before, it might seem a little strange to you since you don't know the characters. Natsumi has always known to have like the strength of a gorilla
laugh.gif

Also, it's only episode 3...so you can't expect anything amazing to happen just yet. I'm pretty sure this is a long series.

QUOTE (REYOMA @ Nov 07 2007, 06:18 AM) I got wallpapers of this series but have yet to watch it but then again I hate the whole cop anime's for some reason. I guess I am too used to watching the fighting and special powers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yaa... i agree with that , im also used to see special powers.. LOL

QUOTE (chin @ Oct 22 2007, 09:46 PM) I'm an AMG fan, and have never watched YUA before, it seemed that I would be missing a whole historical part of how this duo formed up but still this isn't reducing my enjoyment of this show
biggrin.gif

And of course, who could resist such beautiful animation!
Heyas,

I can also suggest you see "Sakura Wars". Although not based on a manga by Kosuke Fujishima, he did the character designs for the anime. And it shows!

BTW, does anyone know as & when ep. 12 of "YUA:FT" will be out?

I've just finished listing the first 12 episode of Full throttle and all i can say is: "BRING ME MORE!!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I hope that some day, they will bring this serie State side so i'll be able to have the entire serie here at home. I also hope that when they do the dubbing of it, they will use the same voice actor as for the first season.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back