Futakoi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
QUOTE (AnimeNfo)Futami Nozomi is a 3rd grader of juniro high school. He recently moved to the town where he was born in, and began to live in Sorinji Temple where his relative lives.

He meets two cute twins, this was just the beginning of his troublesome life.

Wow. One guy and 12 girls... well, 6 twins. A bizarre twist on the traditional harem story. While I don't really expect any serious relationships to develop, I think this should be quite interesting to watch. Personally, I liked Sister Princess and this has a similar feel to it (in a way). Warning, this anime is OVERLY cute. If you don't have a high tolerance for cute than this series might not be for you.

Everyone in this anime is really young, not to mention rather cute. The animation is pretty modern, the music is soft and really complements the scenes well, and the voice actors are pretty good too... well, I like the girls' voices but not the main character's.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Yakusokus (that's promise in Japanese) to go around... either that, or everyone will want him to be their groom.

Lets's see... there's:
the rich pair with the butler: Kira and Yura
the really young cute pair that use Onii-chan: Ruru and Rara
the childhood friends pair: Kaoruku and Sumireko

... and here's Nozomu, the main character, about to get it in the face by Billy the goat: Nozomu and Billy
... that's only three pairs of twins. I guess more will be introduced later.

Hehehe...I must say this sounds intresting...though I am also pre-imagening a normal pink story...where the guy is a complete ass and all the girls wants him...NEVER telling why jajaja
laugh.gif

I thought the first episode was kind of interesting but I want to know where it follows first to make a decision on this one.

Looks good by now!

i liked this anime it was pretty funny, although its not like its anythng super original anime wise, still none the less its pretty funny, cant wait for the second episode to come out, actually shudnt it have came out by now?

QUOTE (son_goku666 @ Dec 7 2004, 01:34 AM) i liked this anime it was pretty funny, although its not like its anythng super original anime wise, still none the less its pretty funny, cant wait for the second episode to come out, actually shudnt it have came out by now?
three episodes have been released already.
here is the very short history of the subbing futakoi!
smile.gif

Ishin-anime: released 1 episode
AnimeYuki: released 3 episodes

for some reason, daft refuses to get AnimeYuki's releases ><
if you want the torrents or their site PM me

Lol. I'm not refusing to get the AnimeYuki's releases. It's just that their main tracker was down and the site was unable to connect to the torrent. I suppose I could just force the site to download the AnimeYuki episodes since Ishin is taking a long time.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back