Tonagura!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

4jai

-chi
Kouhai
Another new summer 2006 Anime for the ecchi comedy romance fans

A childhood friend, Yuji, is coming home after a 10-year absence and Kazuki is eager to meet him again, hoping that he has become a handsome guy. In actuality, he’s become a very dirty pervert. In spite of her disappointment, he is making a move on her. Moreover, her older sister, Hatsune, tries to help their love along. Meanwhile, Yuji’s little sister, Marie, delights in shooting him with a paint gun.

From what i've seen the animation is decent and there would be lots of ecchi fun
smile.gif

more info on this anime:
animenfo
ANN

btw anyone know if any fansub groups are planning to do this anime?

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 9 2006, 06:56 PM) Sounds interesting, I am going to watch this as soon as it's subbed.
tongue.gif

hmmm.....you changed your mind on that anime too?!
unsure.gif

Btw am also waiting for that anime....
smile.gif

it has comedy in it, count me IN! loll...

sounds like something i might enjoy!^^ i'll give it a try when it comes out..

ahh its been a while and i havent heard any news about any fansub groups doing this yet/ anyone know if any groups gona pick this one up?

no one lieks ecchi comedy anymore?! T.T

This sounds fun. Especially since Amenaideyo Katsu has ended. I need an ecchi comedy to replace that.

Hmm I think Mendoi is going to sub it since they do alot of ecchi animes. Too bad they don't have a release date set yet.

Im checking this one out its always good to have an ecchi anime in the rotation nothing wrong with that at all I will let you know how it turns out!!!

lmfao @ Yuuji's little sister, she's a good soldier!! YAY!! Now, to get more serious, is it me or does that guy seem to have developed that sort of personality on purpose to see her reaction? Maybe he's not a real pervert after all...

Well by the way he jumped her, he's just perverted, you can see by the looks of his face he wants her at every grin he gives. And he actually thinked she would grow up just like him.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 19 2006, 11:42 AM) Well by the way he jumped her, he's just perverted, you can see by the looks of his face he wants her at every grin he gives. And he actually thinked she would grow up just like him.
tongue.gif

Are you underestimating men? or maybe you're just telling the truth I honestly think that he's not that pervert, it's just all acts but again that's just me

Well we will see if things get a twist in the upcoming episodes. And about men, theres a pervert in all of us... those who say that they're not interesting in sex or girls, go see a doctor.

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 19 2006, 11:51 AM) Well we will see if things get a twist in the upcoming episodes. And about men, theres a pervert in all of us... those who say that they're not interesting in sex or girls, go see a doctor.
or become a doctor, you can do lotta things when you're a doctor, damn why didnt i think of that few years ago? im so slow sometimes
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back