Blend S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: BLEND•S
Japanese: ブレンド・S
Airing date: 7/10/2017 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life
Original creador: Miyuki Nakayama
Director: Ryōji Masuyama
Written by: Gō Zappa
Music by: Tomoki Kikuya
Character designer: Yōsuke Okuda
Chief animation director: Mio Inoguchi and Takahiro Sasaki
Art director: Megumi Katō
Sound director: Yukio Nagasaki
Director of photography: Toshiaki Aoshima
Background art by: Kaoru Aoki
Color design by: Mayu Morita
Prop design by: Mio Inoguchi and Yōsuke Aburaya
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: Tokyo MX, GYT, GTV, BS11, KTV, TVA, AT-X
Opening theme: "Bon Appétit♡S (ぼなぺてぃーと♡S)" by Blend A (Azumi Waki, Akari Kitō and Anzu Haruno)
Ending theme: "Detaramena Minus to Plus ni Okeru Blend Kō (デタラメなマイナスとプラスにおけるブレンド考)" by Blend A

Main cast: Maika Sakuranomiya (桜ノ宮 苺香) / "Sadistic" (ドSキャラ) voiced by Azumi Waki
Kaho Hinata (日向 夏帆) / "Tsundere" (ツンデレキャラ) voiced by Akari Kitō
Mafuyu Hoshikawa (星川 麻冬) / "Imōto" (妹キャラ) voiced by Anzu Haruno
Miu Amano (天野 美雨) / "Oneesan" (お姉さんキャラ) voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki

Hideri Kanzaki (神崎 ひでり) / "Idol" (アイドルキャラ) voiced by Sora Tokui
Dino (ディーノ) "Manager" / Owner (オーナー) voiced by Tomoaki Maeno
Kōyō Akizuki (秋月 紅葉) / Kitchen cook (キッチン) voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki

Supporting cast: Aika Sakuranomiya (桜ノ宮愛香) voiced by Rei Matsuzaki
Kōichi Sakuranomiya (桜ノ宮香一) voiced by Shinki Satō

Synopsis: Sakuranomiya Maika is, by nature, a person with bad luck and always gets into trouble, but knows Dino, who manages a cafeteria. However, it is not any cafeteria, and the waitresses have to act according to their "attributes."

labk1ta said:
blend S - 1st ep was hilarious.
I'm glad with it, disappointed of www.Working yet I doubt this can beat S1-3 :)

For some reason I want to say Gil from the original Fate series would approve of Maika for some reason.

Kid-Wolf said:
For some reason I want to say Gil from the original Fate series would approve of Maika
lol i thought so as she said mongrel when ep.2 began, yet New Game Hifumi's cameo surprised me more (#3'@2:59)... now that 18+ doujinshi author joins in ep.4 playing 0nee'san, would be too dangerous if next is yandere or yangire :p

Well the thing with her is that she has the lewd onnee-sama setting to her that would be normal to the untrained eye though. Also, it seems that Maika got some major S training to the point where if this was a cabaret of sorts she would fit right in. It was a good thing that they told her to pull it back though. In any case I would totally read that maidxbutler manga though. :3

Kid-Wolf said:
it seems that Maika got some major S training to the point where if this was a cabaret of sorts she would fit right in. It was a good thing that they told her to pull it back though. In any case I would totally read that maidxbutler manga
now published in ep'5 if it's not 0fficial spinoff yet iRL, maybe this dojinshi will come true by others? so Mai's training... +ponytail as queen'whip=more S than her siblings, fun to see too how addictive is IMPAS (just ask Berserk's author);)

Masich said:
Aside from this and Net-juu? Well, You guessed it. :p
figures ^^ fun BBQ at a river And mandatory beach previously, also KahoxKōyō but ep.7's Jungle day' was too much xD... more if Maika played as monkey ¬¬ i guess 6:54 zelda reference? finally, its 'idol' will join (the genderbender day?):d

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back