• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4516 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:00 AM

post-21048-0-40987600-1527423361.jpg Chart version
post-21048-0-41434500-1527424238.jpg Web version
my must watch: 1. Fruits Basket (finally a reboot to end that 2001 tv series) ^^
2. One Punch Man 2nd season (Most awaited sequel for more than 3 years?):D
June who's your dad'day - One Chop hipPunch Man, a: Fubuki
Posted ImagePosted Image
Scores of my Latest Top 10 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari - 10/10 (airing) B
2. Zokuowarimonogatari - 9/10 (2nd BR/DVD before airing) B
3. Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken - 9/10 (waiting for S2) B-
4. Sword Art Online: Alicization - 8/10 (waiting for S2) B+
5. 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season - 8/10 A+
6. Piano no Mori 2nd Series - 7/10 (airing) A
7. JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Ōgon no Kaze - 7/10 (airing) C-
8. Isekai Quartet - 6/10 (airing) A-
9. Gyakuten Saiban Sono Shinjitsu, Igi Ari! S2 - 6/10 (ong?) A+
10. Super Dragon Ball Heroes - 5/10 (airing) B-
*GP: The [email protected] Cinderella Girls Gekijō S4 - 4/10 (ar) A

#2 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4516 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:00 PM

Dororo sounds interesting... maybe.

After reading reviews I'll reconsider to binge all eps when it ends, meanwhile..

- hopefully better than prior seasons: 3. Zoku·Owarimonogatari (Tv edition?) :/
4. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3: Part 2 (so Finally they'll find the basement):lol:
June who's your dad'day - One Chop hipPunch Man, a: Fubuki
Posted ImagePosted Image
Scores of my Latest Top 10 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari - 10/10 (airing) B
2. Zokuowarimonogatari - 9/10 (2nd BR/DVD before airing) B
3. Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken - 9/10 (waiting for S2) B-
4. Sword Art Online: Alicization - 8/10 (waiting for S2) B+
5. 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season - 8/10 A+
6. Piano no Mori 2nd Series - 7/10 (airing) A
7. JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Ōgon no Kaze - 7/10 (airing) C-
8. Isekai Quartet - 6/10 (airing) A-
9. Gyakuten Saiban Sono Shinjitsu, Igi Ari! S2 - 6/10 (ong?) A+
10. Super Dragon Ball Heroes - 5/10 (airing) B-
*GP: The [email protected] Cinderella Girls Gekijō S4 - 4/10 (ar) A

#3 gdpetti

gdpetti

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 03:26 AM

Dororo sounds interesting... maybe.

Kono Yo no Hate de Koit wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO.... of course.. seen this plotline before... of course..... though the tv show 'Fringe' has probably done it better.

Shoumetsu Toshi.... another  maybe... so many if the same plotline, and rarely are any of them any different... most are 'ok'.

Gunju no Magmel.... that's supposed to happen as well.... only in the Pacific... as that old area rises anew. They really should look into the esoteric field for better storylines, it would give it a good sense of realism as a basis for the story.

Hitoribocchi no  Seikatsu... could be funny, 4koma style...

Carole and Tuesday.... a Mars style music group in the making... interesting they use  Mars... I wonder if it will look/feel like Aria or not...  probably not? I'm guessing the usual J/K-pop songs?

Mayonaka no Occult Koumin... now if instead of 'occult', they used the real world SG groups responsible for covering up the whole 'alien' issue of who controls the planet(and why), then it would be interesting.

Kono Oto Tomare!.. another one of those.... it could be interesting if they made it a fusion music thing like what you can see online... doing recent pop hits with a combination of the old and new instruments.

Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine... hs girls baseball team.... has that been done before? Cross Game had a side story with their female MC but I don't watch sports stuff usually.. hmm.

MIx anime is starting... one of the very few mangas I keep up on..... just because I liked Cross Game and Adachi's stuff.... I didn't think the manga was ready for finishing.... which is what they did with Cross Game.... but the online stuff is always behind, so who knows how many chapters aren't online yet.... seems they are only juniors though? So .... in the past, they ended the anime with the last chapter of the manga.... so a year? would give Adachi time to finish, but it's a monthly I think... not sure.... it's kind of weird to see the same characters again in anime, doing pretty much the same thing. ..but that's his thing... which is weird and kinda cool at the same time....

Jimoto ga Japan... I wonder what this is... a comedy yes... but??

I notice all the little kid anime is on the bottom.

#4 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:42 PM

Senko-san is another thing I am looking forward too because of fluffy tail times with that series. I mean we need more kitsunes in anime like that.

There might be something else out there, but I'm just going to wait until I see something major happening, kind of like how Kaguya-sama was for me last season.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users