Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Interviews with Monster Girls
Japanese: 亜人ちゃんは語りたい
Airing date: 7/1/2017 (TV series)
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, School, Seinen
Original creator: Petos
Director: Ryō Andō
Written by: Takao Yoshioka
Music by: Masaru Yōkoyama
Character designer: Tetsuya Kawakami
Art director: Katsufumi Hariu
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
CGI director: Shinji Nasu
Director of photography: Yōhei Miyawaki
Color design by: Misako Akama
Editing by: Shigeru Nishiyama
Produced by: Shunsuke Saitō, Kensuke Tateishi, Narumi Odagiri and Natsuko Tatsuzawa
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: Tokyo MX, GTV, GYT, BS11, MBS
Opening theme: "Original. (オリジナル。)" by TrySail
Ending theme: "Fairytale (フェアリーテイル)" by Sangatsu no Pantacia

Main cast: Tetsuo Takahashi (高橋鉄男) voiced by Junichi Suwabe
Hikari Takanashi (小鳥遊ひかり) voiced by Kaede Hondō
Kyōko Machi (町京子) voiced by Minami Shinoda

Sakie Satō (佐藤早紀絵) voiced by Yōko Hikasa
Yuki Kusakabe (日下部雪) voiced by Shiina Natsukawa
Supporting cast: Himari Takanashi (小鳥遊ひまり) voiced by Lynn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFr1aCReCCY

Synopsis: The story takes place in an age where "Ajin" (demi-human), more casually known as "Demi," have slowly started to become accepted into human society. Tetsuo Takahashi is a biology teacher who ends up teaching three such Demi, hoping to understand more about them while also managing to catch their attention.

Masich said:
Demi-chan wa Kataritai. (I followed the manga, it is pretty much boring and standard students fall for the teacher who helps them as who they are. Maybe the Anime will be a little bit more interesting).
Demihumans accepted by society in ep.1, reminds me to Ajin 2 or MonMusu :p

Tried out the first episode...

Same as my comment about the manga, not sure if it will become anything that is close to interesting.

So yeah, I wonder if that will actually happen.

Hmmm. isn't this the problem with most of these storylines that have no basis in reality? Do they even attempt to explain what 'ajin' are? Mecha at least has an easily understood basis of human assisted warcraft... but ajin, though a cool concept, makes no sense... and even fantasy is best when it utilizes reality as the seed for its story.... the writer can grow the plant/story in any way possible, but without that kernel of reality, it soon turns to total fantasy... which can get off track rather fast, which still falls back on the ability of the writer to craft its world.... hard to do when your basis makes no sense. Is this 'ajin' story a offshoot of AJIN? as that isn't explained either, and is really starting to suffer as a result as the story progresses. This one is a comedy, right? Hmmm. Isn't that sort of the antithesis of AJIN?

Masich said:
Tried out the first episode...

Same as my comment about the manga, not sure if it will become anything that is close to interesting.

So yeah, I wonder if that will actually happen.
well i liked ep.2 more with dullahan Machi, guess this series was inspired from 1994 movie Interview with the Vampire... but adding other monster girls also i find it funny, she doesn't need a mirror to try clothes (Lala Is creepy eating):lol:

gdpetti said:
Is this 'ajin' story a offshoot of AJIN? as that isn't explained either, and is really starting to suffer as a result as the story progresses. This one is a comedy, right? Hmmm. Isn't that sort of the antithesis of AJIN?
For me it's more like a light-hearted parody of horror films/TV, so far I think it isnt boring at all even without gore or ecchi... especially ep.3 shows Sakie's life as succubus in society, still she and Machi are arm fetichists (Yuki-onna next):d

gdpetti said:
Interview with the Vampire? Really? LIke a comedy version for teens? :unsure:
it's not that simple ;p a slice of life unlike typical monster films or series, I find snow women in ep.5 also interesting... sad legends from japanese folklore but nice how Yuki now gets along others, telling by Its PV this week Himari's turn :)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back