Minami-ke

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
According to SaiAni a manga Minami-ke will get adapted into anime.

Minami-ke
みなみけ
Minami House

Premier: TBA
Starchild Official Website: Minami-ke
Genre: Comedy, seinen
Synopsis from Manga News:
In the Minami house there are three sisters: Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki. Each sister cannot be more different from the others. Haruka is both industrious and motherly, perfect traits for the eldest girl and therefore head of the household. Kana is spunky and deeply naive (alright, stupid). Chiaki is cool but capable of tenderness, especially toward the much-admired Haruka.

Unlike most other manga series, Minami-ke does not depend on outlandish situations or characters to evince humor. Instead, hilarity arises from the sisters' interaction with their peers at school and each other at home. Sometimes touching, sometimes slightly naughty, but always funny, Minami-ke is one manga that should not be missed.

Manga Covers:

The story is about three cute little sisters who live and go to school together. The story is comedy, hmmm, and maybe a bit ecchi and romance too. Oh yeah, I forgot, the mangaka is Sakuraba Coharu, who also did Kyou no Go no Ni (Today In Class 5-2).

Nice Jul10, I'm honestly shocked about there being talks of this becoming an anime.....I want a "High School of the Dead" anime!! >.<
biggrin.gif

I recently started reading this and it’s unlicensed and is relatively new; currently, up to 19 chapters have been scanlated by a group known as “Whirling Tako”, and they seem to have been doing a good job at it.

Hmmm since its said at starchild, you can *believe* that there will be an anime for this in the near future....possibly late 2008 or early 2009.
rolleyes.gif

The manga is serialized at Kodansha's Young Magazine. -----> http://www.yanmaga.kodansha.co.jp/ym/top.html

Haruka reminds me of Arcueid and her personality is great (and I do know about it).....she's mine.
tongue.gif

Yes, its ecchi and lots of LOLI content.....nice pantsu shots......none of Haruka!
sad.gif
mad.gif
But hopefully in the future there will be.
rolleyes.gif

The Minami Sisters - Hot, Loli, Lolier!! XD: -

0222minamike01qv4.jpg

Cool, sounds really interesting! Can't wait to see it animated
biggrin.gif

OMFG....the anime will start to air in October 2007!!!! XDDDDDDD
laugh.gif

Whirling Tako hasn't released a chapter or anything at all since Feburary 2006.....thats gay...maybe, I'll have a chat with them one day at their IRC channel.
rolleyes.gif

Girls. I'm in. And when JCD said lolier I was hooked. Nuff said. This is on my fall watch list.

When I read the correlation between Today In Class 5-2 I was sold!!! Even though I know I read that it wasn't going to be over-the-top humor. I have to believe that the comedy will still be well done. Plus a story about three sisters sounds fun especially if they are kawaii. I am still crossing my fingers for a little ecchi and some random service shots umm of the older sister of course XD

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Aug 06 2007, 11:52 PM) I am still crossing my fingers for a little ecchi and some random service shots umm of the older sister of course XD
I'm crossing mine for some of the little sister.

Damn, it giving me hard time to choose which sister to be bring home. When you being giving only one choice .... this among thing I don't like to confront.

Anyway, the stuff that made by Today In Class 5-2 maker .... I want to catch it up. Maybe the ecchi level being set might amuse me.

i love the eldest =D, she's kawaii+ hot, then~ however i think the main character there is the girl w/ pigtail one XD

watched the first episode and it was hilarious the middle sister is out of control
biggrin.gif

This series has the potential to be really good

I just finished watching the first episode, it wasn't as funny as I had hoped it would be.. but I can see it improving as it goes on.
The whole kissing part was a bit disturbing lol, I would probably run away freaked out too if one of my siblings wanted to practice that with me lol
I love how Chiaki decoded that love letter, and easily convinced Kana that it's not a love letter afterall, but a challenge!
laugh.gif

I'm definitly going to keep watching this one

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Oct 12 2007, 08:46 AM) watched the first episode and it was hilarious the middle sister is out of control
biggrin.gif

This series has the potential to be really good
agreed! i thought the whole episode was hilarious as well! the middle sister is just too funny....she's so random and does the weirdest things! finally a decent first episode....and a potential of a good comedy series...i loved how they translated the love letter into a "challenge letter"...im definetly going to keep watching this one....
laugh.gif

After watching the first episode I will definitely be following the rest of the season. Kana reminds me of Sana (Kodacha) with a bit of Tomo (Azumanga Daioh) added. The kiss scene with them chasing through the apartment had me on the floor. This whole new anime season has been a pleasant surprise.

Kana (middle sis) didn't have as much screen time in episode 2, however when Chiaki was quizzing her, near the end of the episode, Kana's expressions were hilarious!

Chiaki's nickname giving skills, are so inventive and unique.. 'Plain Yogurt' and 'Boy A, Boy B' LOL!!
She's not even trying to be funny, she just is, gotta love her!
And Haruka trying to avoid talking about the "funny stuff" that could happen between a boy and girl alone is cute... it reminds me of me, when I used to avoid that conversation with my little sis back in the day...

QUOTE (julezia @ Oct 16 2007, 06:07 AM) Kana (middle sis) didn't have as much screen time in episode 2, however when Chiaki was quizzing her, near the end of the episode, Kana's expressions were hilarious!

Chiaki's nickname giving skills, are so inventive and unique.. 'Plain Yogurt' and 'Boy A, Boy B' LOL!!
She's not even trying to be funny, she just is, gotta love her!
And Haruka trying to avoid talking about the "funny stuff" that could happen between a boy and girl alone is cute... it reminds me of me, when I used to avoid that conversation with my little sis back in the day...
"Plain Yogurt"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that was hilarious the funniest thing about it was the other kid. Scream yeah "plain yogurt we gonna put some sugar in you"!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That had me rolling in laughter

This series is really refreshing just a random story of three sisters nothing serious

Oh yeah one thing when Haruka gets angry/serious. She can be scary (Panties)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Oct 16 2007, 02:44 PM) "Plain Yogurt"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that was hilarious the funniest thing about it was the other kid. Scream yeah "plain yogurt we gonna put some sugar in you"!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That had me rolling in laughter

This series is really refreshing just a random story of three sisters nothing serious

Oh yeah one thing when Haruka gets angry/serious. She can be scary (Panties)
tongue.gif

Julez and Hyugga you two covered everything I wanted say since I was a little bit late to the party XD... This one has anime power rankings written all over it. Kana owned the first episode her wackiness X laziness is currently unmatched. I love it how she decided that she was going to go out with the popular guy just to flaunt him around but then Chiaki gets into her noggin and the next scene you have her taking out his legs?! roflamo genius...

Then Chiaki owned the second episode and I can't agree more "plain yogurt" was the line that made me spit my drink onto the pc screen lmao then the add the sugar part oh man too much comedy for one episode it was painfully funny... When Kana told Chiaki to don't study in the living room because it makes her look lazy I felt one1 with Kana man do I know that feeling... Then when she rubs it in and says you just want to be praised by Haruka nee-chan I was like <BAM!!!> right where it hurts *Greatness* especially the look on Chiaki's face XDD...

Haruka onee-chan had her moments as well but Kana and Chiaki are killing it right now they are my two new fav's...

im totally loving this series! its just so funny! possible replacement for lovcom? i think so! chiaki was hilarious this whole episode, she's so mellow and emotionless and then she called herself "princess" LOL...then she makes that guy stand in the room with two buckets in his hand and he keeps standing there until night! ah ha too good!

and dont you just love it when they're in the living room and the tv's on and the random "loin cloth festival" is playing in the background news? how they're trying to see who can keep it on the longest, and then there was some protest due to sanitary reasons..i was sitting there going....wtf XD

best part though, was when they were trying to get haruka to explain the 'funny things' that happen between a girl and a boy and instead she writes down about food and both of them completely forget about the topic at hand...omgsh that sounds like me!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Oct 16 2007, 10:29 PM)im totally loving this series! its just so funny! possible replacement for lovcom? i think so! chiaki was hilarious this whole episode, she's so mellow and emotionless and then she called herself "princess" LOL...then she makes that guy stand in the room with two buckets in his hand and he keeps standing there until night! ah ha too good!

and dont you just love it when they're in the living room and the tv's on and the random "loin cloth festival" is playing in the background news? how they're trying to see who can keep it on the longest, and then there was some protest due to sanitary reasons..i was sitting there going....wtf XD

best part though, was when they were trying to get haruka to explain the 'funny things' that happen between a girl and a boy and instead she writes down about food and both of them completely forget about the topic at hand...omgsh that sounds like me!
laugh.gif

Geez stalkee
ph34r.gif
I totally forgot about the part where Chiaki named herself "Hime" with that emotionless voice lmao... but the other part with the loin cloth festival in the background (wasn't it on during eppy 1 and 2?) now that was so random but hilarious. I think at one point they said something about refusing to change them? XDD I'll have to go back and check if laziness doesn't get the best of me which it usually does
rolleyes.gif

I did rewatch that one part where they are sitting out the table with the sensei and student kissing which made Haruka really tense. Then Kana is making it uncomfortable for Haruka with her "funny moments" comment following with the best part... the chase scene through the rooms w/Kana and Chiaki circling around the table for like 30 seconds was like WTF lmao make you dizzy funny XDD...

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Oct 16 2007, 10:29 PM) im totally loving this series! its just so funny! possible replacement for lovcom? i think so! chiaki was hilarious this whole episode, she's so mellow and emotionless and then she called herself "princess" LOL...then she makes that guy stand in the room with two buckets in his hand and he keeps standing there until night! ah ha too good!
And that how I like them the reason she became my first fav for this show.
Those ppl who need plots or action probaly cant take watching this show long but this type of show I like to watch I dont need plots XD.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back