Zombie Loan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

Zombie Loan
ゾンビローン

Premier: July 2007
Official Site: http://www.zombie-loan.com/
Genre: Fantasy, Shounen.
Producer: NAS
Synopsis (AniDB):
When a human is marked to die, a faint gray line that is invisible to most appears around their neck. As time passes, that ring becomes darker and darker, until it is eventually black, and that person dies. Kita Michiru has an unusual gift, she posses "Shinigami eyes," which allow her to see these rings. When Michiru notices that two of the boys in her Class, Akatsuki Chika and Tachibana Shito not only have rings, but that they`re jet black, they reveal to her that the were supposed to die in a tragic accident six months ago. With the help of the Zombie Loan loan office, they were given a second chance at life, should they be able to pay for their debt by doing the work of Shinigami and killing malicious zombies. They petition Michiru to assist them in their efforts, and she finds her everyday life changing dramatically.

Covers for the manga that has been released.

Maybe this is a suitable show for those who likes "megame-girls" (girls that wearing glasses) lol But Michiru does looks cute when she take off her glasses (see the 7th cover that I posted). *me really like the story with shinigami thingy* XD

ohh, im looking forward to this, shinigami themes are always interesting
biggrin.gif

do you know when in july, this premiers?
do you think this is ,maybe a yu-yu-hakusho thing, you know, with the died but didnt die and is now working to get their life back
ph34r.gif

OMG..........more anime, I'm soo behind because I'm just down-right lazy.

Okay, I read the synopsis and I immediately thoughtof these anime: -

- Death Note
- TMG
- Bleach
- Jigoku Shoujo
- xxxHolic
- Red Garden

You know when Michiru-chan wears her glasses, she reminds me a lot of Yumiko-chan of Read or Die and the pose she strikes in the cover of the 1st manga reminds me of Yumiko-chan sooooo much, hence, I'll take her.
tongue.gif
I'll be reading this manga from tonight, if I find the scanlations.

Heyas,

Considering the success of "DearS" & "Rozen Maiden", I was wondering how long before this other manga by 'Peach-Pit' would be adapted into an anime series.

This all-female mangaka collective are clearly inspired by the Four Goddesses of CLAMP. And no doubt "Zombie Loan" will give 'P-P' the impetus to create more & interesting new scenarios.

thinks: I'd like to see a crossover manga by both these collectives: how about "Chobits" & "DearS"?!

Sounds interesting.

lol, when a first saw the manga and its three major characters, i was like "wtf! fruits basket trio?!
tongue.gif
" well, the story isnt a lovey dovey one like fruits basket but the main characters quite reminds me of kyo, touru and yuki
tongue.gif
and also mugen,fuu and jin from samurai champloo
tongue.gif
its like: FB+SC characters=ZL characters
tongue.gif

I think I'll definitly give it a try when it comes out
biggrin.gif
I checked out the website, the guy with the dark hair is hawt!
biggrin.gif

I await to see this anime ^^.

Well i know this isnt thw thread but since this anime isnt fansubbed and well the manga is scanlated, i was hoping if anyone could help me by giving me the links to such. I checked mobots server but it doesnt seem to open. So if anyone can upload them ot give the torrent links, i will appreciate it.

Thanx in advance. ^^

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jun 03 2007, 06:14 PM) this anime isnt fansubbed and well the manga is scanlated, i was hoping if anyone could help me by giving me the links to such.
Here's volume 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JV5MFLON

(haven't read it, so if it's not an acceptable upload let me know and I'll remove it).

This sounds like an interesting series so I'll give the manga a read. If I like it, then I'll check out the anime
wink.gif

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jun 03 2007, 06:18 PM) Here's volume 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JV5MFLON

(haven't read it, so if it's not an acceptable upload let me know and I'll remove it).

This sounds like an interesting series so I'll give the manga a read. If I like it, then I'll check out the anime
wink.gif

If its not too much to ask can u upload it to another server..like rapidshare.. cuz in order for me to download from megaupload i need to have the toolbar so can i have access to the file or wait for a space to open which is like never...:S

I Appreciate the help ^^

BTW for those who need the megaupload toolbar..careful with it cuz the reason why i dont have it now is because it contains malicious adware and spyware ><

This one looks cool and interesting
biggrin.gif
!I'am looking forward to it!!!But isn't there a more accurate date coz we are in July...

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 04 2007, 07:59 PM) Primula?

PRIMULA WHERE!!

Since you said that this show catch my attention lol

The first episode was just speed subbed by some group i've never heard of. I'm gonna give it a try, but I'm not really expecting the best quality out of it.

I'm gonna download it now and the so-called Primula look-a-like....looks really similar to the "Bullet-Train-Breast" Beauty of Ai Kora (Love & Collage).
laugh.gif

I was really impressed by the first episode. The story seems very interesting and it seems like it will be good. Even though there wasn't much action in this episode, of what there was it was good. I also really liked the character design and the animation. The characters just looked excellent. I loved how things like the shadows on people's clothes and such are just colored in straight black. It gives it a really cool look. Kinda reminds me of things like Frank Miller's drawings.

Can someone plz let me know what group subbed the first episode cuz im dying to see it!! ^^

Thanx in advance!!!!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back