Kodomo no Jikan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
th_68856_pic_122_121lo.jpg

Title:
Kodomo no Jikan (also known as: Nymphet)
Kanji: こどものじかん
Premiere Date: July 2007
Synopsis (from Geomanga website):
23-year old school teacher Aoki Daisuke has a huge problem. One of his precocious 3rd Grade students, Kokonoe Rin, has the hots for him?! Yes, mischievous Rin has proclaimed herself to be Daisuke-sensei's girlfriend and is now on a warpath to win him over or cause him to lose his job...whichever comes first!

QUOTE (pKJd from Moetron blog)According to Moonphase Diary and their homepage, an anime adaptation of Watashiya Kaoru’s “Kodomo no Jikan” — also known as “Nymphet” overseas — is in the works and Rin Kokonoe may most likely make her television debut as early as this summer — July to be exact. Marvelous Entertainment is said to be part of the production team. The news comes as Volume 3 of the manga series is released today…

Here is the cover for the 3 volumes for manga that have been released.

Nothing much that I could say, the girl is only at elementary school. So, the thing that I would expect from this series is the cuteness...XD Oh yeah, this might be an ecchi series....
laugh.gif

--------------
Forget to mention that the manga is licensed by Seven seas. Usually, an anime based of licensed manga would turn out good. XD

well this might be very hilarious. since that 3rd grader will do alot of stuff just to win aoki
laugh.gif
alot of ecchi maybe?
laugh.gif

Well from what I read here the plot has a strong possibility for hilarity. Win him over or get him fired. Not exactly novel among some females, but it will be interesting to see how it's done. The artwork looks cute and bright as well. Can't wait to see this one.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Feb 17 2007, 10:47 PM) ZOMG are you serious? this is like one of the best loli/ecchi manga, currently reading the manga and it's awesome.  I can't believe they are going to make it into an anime, but I think some of the contents are too perverted and the themes are basically pedo .
Yep it's true...and here's the prove:

And here's another picture as omake:

I've read the first 3 volume of the manga as well...almost got 萌 (moe) to death a couple of times
laugh.gif
Also, if I was in Daisuke Aoki's shoes, I'm not sure I would have enough will power to stop myself from turning into a pedo neither...
laugh.gif

But like some people say...love has not boundary...
I mean sure, Rin is 9 and Daisuke is 23...it doesn't sound right or proper for them to be together...but in 9 years time, Rin will be 18 and Daisuke would be 32 ...and it wouldn't seem so bad then (p.s. The author of Negima! and Love Hina- Ken Akamatsu married his wife when he was 32 and his wife was 18 as well. However,a guy of 32 marrying a wife of 18 will get a lot of hate, just like Ken is hated by many other mangaka. They seem to be jealous of his success...but the main reason is that he has a young wife, and they don't
biggrin.gif
).

Anyway...since nobody claimed any of the girls yet, I'll start by claiming Rin. So what if I'm a lolicon? So sue me!
tongue.gif

At first glance probably the middle picture where is shows her with blond hair I was thinking she shows similarity to that girl from Magikano and if her attitude is anywhere close to her's then I will be in on this anime. Putting aside the fact that she is a loli
wink.gif
and all lolicons should be converted immediately...that includes you Marine-RX179 consider yourself sued for being in violation of the lolicon act 54321 - openly supporting loliness
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

This anime looks like a loli nightmare to me! I just can`t stand the little girls with the huge eyes and the soo annoying inocent behaviour!
Anyway I`ll read your comments on that!

The only Lolicon-loli relation I do accept, to my shame, is Sessomaru and Rin`s...

QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 08 2007, 11:28 PM) I just can`t stand the little girls with the huge eyes and the soo annoying inocent behaviour!
Anyway I`ll read your comments on that!
Well, Rin Kokonoe's behaviour is far from being innocent
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be overboard to even consider her as sexually harassing Daisuke Aoki
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 09 2007, 05:28 AM)
The only Lolicon-loli relation I do accept, to my shame, is Sessomaru and Rin`s...

Ploumid what anime or manga are you talking of ?? ~sorry 4 off-top~

Hmmm..I'll check this out........but it doesn't interest me but it scares me of the thought of a young girl trying to win the heart of her teacher...........it reminds me of the disturbing relationship in Mai Otome of Nina and "Mr.SirGay"..........but really it may turn out funny but it'll be a little towards the disturbing side......I hope they don't put any ecchi in this....but I guess there gonna do loli-ecchiness.
wink.gif

"Loli-ecchiness" is written all over this anime............it either pleases you or makes u sick..............I'm part of the AALS....so you know my answer...kind of
dry.gif

I'll try watching it and see what I think at July/June....................is the girl really acting like an adult or has she swapped places with her mother like in Freaky Friday.............or is the girl just possessed???????
blink.gif

Cya

How moe can you go
laugh.gif

ok that was lame. But seriously, this show looks way too moe for me. I'll check out any show if I hear good things about it. Like if it's really really funny, and if I absolutely have to see it cause it'll change my opinion about moes forever
tongue.gif

But in reality, not a fan of moes!

While my mind was wondering aimlessly, it just hit me!
Wasn`t there, one anime called I,My,Me strawberry egg with a little girl that fell in love with her seemingly female teacher?(it was actually a man in drag).
That was a hilarious series and now that I think about it, totaly perverted....
tongue.gif

I think that this one may have taken some ideas from there...

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 09 2007, 03:55 AM)QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 09 2007, 05:28 AM)

Ploumid what anime or manga are you talking of ?? ~sorry 4 off-top~

I was refering to Inuyasha`s big brother and his protegee...

lol, the series is not yet to be aired, but they already have planned for ova???!!!

Hmm, make sure you are alone when seeing the following spoiler...NSFW...
ph34r.gif

Oh and this one too, is the ad when they announce the seiyuu cast for the anime...*NSFW too...
tongue.gif

The three main cast which interests me are (the bracket means the other famous show that the seiyuus have casted in before):
Kokonoe Rin : Kitamura Eri (Blood+ as Saya)
Kagami Kuro : Shindo Kei (Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny as Ryuubi)
Usa Mimi : Kadowaki Mai (Negima as Satomi Hakase)

QUOTE (jul10 @ May 30 2007, 11:01 PM) Hmm, make sure you are alone when seeing the following spoiler...NSFW...
ph34r.gif

Oh and this one too, is the ad when they announce the seiyuu cast for the anime...*NSFW too...
tongue.gif

The three main cast which interests me are (the bracket means the other famous show that the seiyuus have casted in before):
Kokonoe Rin : Kitamura Eri (Blood+ as Saya)
Kagami Kuro : Shindo Kei (Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny as Ryuubi)
Usa Mimi : Kadowaki Mai (Negima as Satomi Hakase)
I hope the first pic doesn't give people the wrong idea. I read the manga, and that scene is that Rin jumped off from the tree and he was simply try to catch her...but her clothes got hooked on the tree and...well...that happened
laugh.gif

The seiyuu of Usa Mimi (bunny ears? lol) Kadowaki Mai is probably more well know as the role of Illya in Fate/Stay Night than that minor role in Negima as Hakase).

FYI... The manga got cancel here in the states due to a lot controversy surrounding the theme of this series. So for those people who were waiting for volume one release (me included) will have to just settle with scanlations if there is any.
sad.gif

now, this one really hook me........
it's rare to see a story where 3rd grader try to seduce her teacher....
well, it seems like this July, I won't get bored at all.

The OVA was awesome XD lots of funny scenes. I would say a little less of Moetan extremist, but more along the lines of Sumomomo (or however you spell it) Really funny and lots of dirty thoughts XD

Quote from Random Blog:
"Loli versions of Magikano’s Mamiya-san, Lucky Star’s Miyuki, and xxxHolic’s sary witch"

well, im not really a fan of "lolis" or "ecchiness" as a matter of fact....or "moe-ness"...but for some reason im looking at the posts in this thread
huh.gif
, what're people's comments about this? if its funny (not ecchi-funny) or harem-ness with good comments from people ill probably pick it up...

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Sep 16 2007, 07:47 PM) well, im not really a fan of "lolis" or "ecchiness" as a matter of fact....or "moe-ness"...but for some reason im looking at the posts in this thread
huh.gif
, what're people's comments about this? if its funny (not ecchi-funny) or harem-ness with good comments from people ill probably pick it up...
It's quite amusing I must say. This is much better than Sumomomo and Ikki Tousen because its not just senseless fanservice
laugh.gif
There's actually a plot. Animation and art is not bad either and I like how they decided to put an OVA in place of a trailer because the TV series is coming soon too XD Kokonoe is too moe reminds me a lot of someone from somewhere, but I can't seem to put my finger on that person at the moment.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back