This world is suffering

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcouger

-aniota
Retired
Enjoy persecution, sadness, torture, pain,depression, agony and defeat... after all; it just lasts one life time... That is how I feel,,, how about you?... In this thread I'd like to hear your opinions about suffering, pain, defeat... Is it okay to suffer all the time? what do you call something that feels good if all you've ever felt was pain?... what do you yourself define what suffering is?... What did you go through?

p.s please respect what others have to say...

My opinion. Though I'm more curious why you make this topic but never mind, I don't think I need to know.
ph34r.gif

anyway..here:

SIG5-reg.jpg

kind of makes out what I USED to think about suffering.

In my opinion, as I mentioned before, that every emotion, feelings, good and bad has their place in this world and they exist for a reason. Yet, why do people suffer? Reason being this. We let emotions, feelings, good and bad control our lives.
You suffer because you chose to. You are defeated because you chose to. You feel pain, depression, rejection, hatred, agony, ALL because people chose to.

In cases people didn't know, everyone can control their emotions. Problem is majority are not aware of that.

Here's an example.
Jack got rejected by Amy. Jack feels depress, sad, unhappy, rejected, feeling like a failure. In the end, he wants to kill himself. He can't please anybody. Let it be physically, sexually, happily.

I'm sure some of us suffer this way before. My definition to suffering is simple. People CHOOSE to suffer.

-----------------------
I use to be a very negative individual. I always looked down on myself.

I hated myself. I never believe I could do anything right. I never accepted anything I believed I deserved. If I were to drown, I'd probably give up. I'd always find ways to put myself down.

This my readers is what suffering is. We suffer because we choose to. What changed me was one man, and I'll never forget that day he change my life inside out. So I no longer suffer or even have such a word in my life.

But my past, this is the way it is. I was like that. People out there lost their families, they get raped, lose their limbs, lost their jobs, got turned down by girls, got insulted by men, don't like their looks, suffer diseases, not popular.

People, this isn't suffering. Suffering is what you percieve it to be.
What I have wrote above is only suffering if you choose to accept it is suffering.

Yes, we cannot escape the inevitable. We cannot excape tragedies, accidents, failures and loss, BUT we can choose how we can respond to it. The meaning to our reponse equals the meaning to our events and thus, our outcome of life.

By majority, what I wrote above, people choose to see it as suffering. Is it good to suffer? No. Why? If you ask me, I'll give better details.

So ultimately, I define suffering accordingly to how you respond to the situation that hits you. It could be an extremely bad experience, or situation. How you choose to respond to it, is your choice.

In detail, people B****, complain, blame the people around them, the economy, the goverment, the unreasonable boss, stupid friends, unfaithful family. That's suffering. Making yourself suffer when you could see such setbacks as opportunities to improve your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back