could you kill a human??

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

could you look some one in the eye and kill them??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• only to protect

• only in extreme circumstances

• ermm.. this is disturbing!!!

• Total voters

manson_30

-chi
Kouhai
right as i have said in another post i have an unhealthy obsession with life and death .

but could you look someone in the eye and kill them even if it is just to save family ?? i mean could you KILL in front of ur eyes?????

i am not right in the head and yes i do have a shrink but yes i could and yes i am also a freak but yes i could kill and i would do it in cold blood if i was pissed off to the max!! but could you???

btw even worse i have a katana!! *hehehehe*

It doesn't require much to kill. I even stabbed my friend when i was younger but that was because we were figthing for fun and i got hurt and pist off. Though the stab wasnt lethal

i could easily kill someone...as..well, i dont care what happens to him/her or me
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 5 2006, 12:26 PM) It doesn't require much to kill. I even stabbed my friend when i was younger but that was because we were figthing for fun and i got hurt and pist off. Though the stab wasnt lethal
i know what u meen i stabbed my farther after he was beatin up me and my mum but the prob was that he kinda went to haspital and he died from a blood clot that i made with the stab so ermm if you ask me that is why i am so mad but hehe tha is only me and lol no my commie is half dead!!!!

But when u think about it people are not really very strong considering you can kill a person if u poke them in the right place *talk about finger pistol
laugh.gif

I can easily kill somebody, if i have to protect myself or someone i love. If i don't have a very good reason for it i won't do it.

I don't need a reason to kill someone. If I want to do it, I will do it. No excuse/reason is required to do such dumb thing. Taking other human's life is very stupid and dumb, therefore if you're going to do it, you do not need a certain excuse or reason.

Everybody needs a reason to kill. Even if you do it for fun, then fun will be the reason you are doing it. So if you have no reason you will not do it.

it's not that everyone needs a reason too kill, they WANT a reason. but still, there's always one reason to kill that you haven't picked up yet. like killing your sister is an urge to kill.

humans are pretty sad i mean when a animal kills they do it to protect a offspring or because they need food no not humans they do it well they blame it on this and that i think its just a load of bull >.<

uhhh, anyone who kills got a reason for doing it, if not they wouldn't kill ^^
Even if they got some sort of urge to kill their reason becomes to quell or satisfy that urge. No matter how you look at it people need a reason to kill.

No not really havent you herd when people say why they kill sometimes all they would say is well they wanted to what kind of reason is that
unsure.gif

QUOTE (dmgmaster @ Jan 5 2006, 10:17 PM) No not really havent you herd when people say why they kill sometimes all they would say is well they wanted to what kind of reason is that
unsure.gif

and doesn't that mean they have a reason to do it? ^^
If they wanted to kill someone that's their reason too, nothing happens without a reason ^^

how about serial killers o_O

QUOTE (dmgmaster @ Jan 5 2006, 10:23 PM) how about serial killers o_O
Who knows?
maybe they like the feeling of killing, maybe they just hate people and wants to remove them. I don't know

Edit: Haha, i bet morality guy (Bold) will come soon and give us a lesson of how precious life is or something like that XD

Manson,

do you spell horribly on purpose? You are 16 an live in an english speaking country. You should be able to form a sentence.

One may have a reason for killing someone, but whether or not that reason is legitimate is what really matters. Killing someone because they called you an idiot is not a good reason. Defending yourself against an attacker is. It all comes down to the circumstances.

QUOTE (NiceAndBlue @ Jan 5 2006, 03:06 PM) Manson,

do you spell horribly on purpose? You are 16 an live in an english speaking country. You should be able to form a sentence.

dude, even some people living in an english-speaking country have trouble speaking english cause of where they were originally from. just respect most of the people here for their individuality.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back