having a problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_guest_*

Guest_Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:53 PM

i just got temporary banned and i have no idea why i get ban. all i did is the usual. download a file and when it stop working i get permission again and then the site tell me i got ban. can anyone tell me why. or better yet show me the rules of the site

#2 ultima2096

ultima2096

-kun

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:lots of anime, a bit of manga, playing music, love music, hockey, tennis, gaming, university, and studying japanese language.<br><br>MAIL: [email protected]

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:13 PM

-shakes head disapprovingly-

http://boards.fansub...p?showtopic=509
user posted image
Retired: Kinda

#3 Tsukino

Tsukino

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:36 PM

thanks for the link i check it out and see

#4 Guest_SigL_*

Guest_SigL_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:47 AM

Well, I can't seem to download. After authorized to download, I right clikc n save as etc... the downloading window appeared but after a while, an error msg saying the the connection with the server is reset... How to solve this problem?? Thankz

#5 Coolio

Coolio

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (SigL @ Apr 29 2005, 11:47 AM)
Well, I can't seem to download. After authorized to download, I right clikc n save as etc... the downloading window appeared but after a while, an error msg saying the the connection with the server is reset... How to solve this problem?? Thankz

Go read the stickied threads in the File Distribution subforum and post in there if your still getting problems. However the problem you describe will sort itself out if you just wait until your IP disappears from the IP list on http://silk.fansub.t...leserver/status

So I'm locking this thread if your still having problems post in the correct forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users