Ascending The Ranks In The Forums

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

damienstryker

-dono
Sempai
Hiya!

I was just trolling the site like I usually do when a question came up in my mind. I noticed the members of the staff and the sempais that float from one topic to the next... but a part of me was curious as to how one goes from simple member of the thousands... to the role of say a sempai? Are there certain things that one has to do or will one day... it just happen?

Thanks in advance! If someone wants... they can just mail me the answer but at 4, 5 in the morning... one's mind doesn't work as expected anyway. @_@;

Thread moved.

Well if you were for example helpful towards others, contributed much to the site and showed an affection to it etc... you'll normally become a sempai. But all in all it's finally up to daft to decide who becomes a sempai here.

didnt we have a thread like this already? but yes like what Jun said, its all up to Daft but you'll have to show initiative, activity, affection and care for FTV =]

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Dec 29 2008, 07:45 AM)Thread moved.

Well if you were for example helpful towards others, contributed much to the site and showed an affection to it etc... you'll normally become a sempai. But all in all it's finally up to daft to decide who becomes a sempai here.

or who becomes retired here XD.

Like others have already said people get promoted from:
Kouhais > Sempais > FansubTV Team (moderators) | FansubTV Leaders (administrator)<-- No one is promoted to this position.

This happens to people who show a dedication and commitment to the website. To find out more about these positions, please look at this thread:
See Fansub.TV Team Members Online

Inactive sempais/Fansub TV members will sometimes go into retirement. This is done as a security measure so people don't hack into the accounts and abuse their moderator powers (inactive moderators are a favourite target for hackers). If a retired member becomes active enough, their position is normally reinstated. Like others have already said though, all these changes are up to the discretion of daft27.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back