KimiKiss pure rouge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

KimiKiss pure rouge
キミキス pure rouge

Official Website: Kimi Kiss pure rouge (only domain for now, so if you go there it will link you to the game website)
Premier: Autumn 2007
Animation Studio: J.C. Staff
Genre: Renai, ecchi

Soundtrack and Other CDs Cover:

Sorry for the big pictures, I can't get the thumbnails to working for the soundtrack and cds covers... >o<

This anime is based on a renai game for PS2. The main character of the story is Shijo Mitsuki. According to Moon Phase the J.C. Staff is handling the animation. For those who does not know about JC Staff, on the last season, they are the one that handling the animaton for Ghost Hunt. Also, J.C. Staff are the one of the producers that produce Shakugan no Shana, so I would be expecting much from them.

Its another harem romance anime.....lolz.

Japanese Title: キミキス pure rouge

Besides being adapted into an anime, its also going to be adapted into a manga....expect the manga to be released a month before the anime airs.
rolleyes.gif

Based on the PS2 dating-sim game "Kimi Kiss" by Enterbrain and was released on 20th December 2005 in Japan.

Enterbrain:

Originally ASCII Visual Entertainment Co., Ltd. (established on January 30, 1987 as a subsidiary of ASCII Corporation), Enterbran was spun off as an autonomous subsidary to divide the media side of the company from ASCII entertainment.
Enterbrain publishes popular and respected Japanes publications like Famitsu Magazine (and Famitsu.com), Login, Arcadia, Thoroughbred, and Comic Beam, as well as other publications across 20 editorial departments.

However, the company is not limited to publications -- Enterbrain has also entered into the games market with PlayStation, PS2, and WonderSwan games.

(~taken from GameSpy~)

Enterbrain's work:

Publisher

Game Boy Color
RPG Maker 2
Shin Megami Tensei Trading Card: Card Summoner

PC
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker XP

PlayStation
Ongaku Tsukuru 3
Panzer Front bis.
RPG Maker 4
TearRing Saga

PlayStation 2
Kidou Shinsen-Gumi Moeyo Ken
Kimi Kiss
Panzer Front Ausf. B
RPG Maker 3
TearRing Saga Series: Berwick Saga
True Love Story 3
True Love Story: Summer Days, and Yet...

PlayStation 3
Derby Stallion [Working Title]

PlayStation Portable
Derby Stallion

Wireless
RPG Maker Alpha

Developer

Game Boy Advance
RPG Tsukuru Advance

Game Boy Color
RPG Tsukuru GB

PC
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker 95

PlayStation
RPG Maker
RPG Maker 4
The Mahjong Ochi Chige

PlayStation 2
Fighter Maker 2
Galerians: Ash
Panzer Front Ausf. B
RPG Maker II

PlayStation 3
Derby Stallion [Working Title]

Wireless
RPG Maker Alpha

WonderSwan
Raku Jong

(~taken from GameSpy~)

Plot of the game:

In Kimi Kiss, you play as a high school boy who's just come back from a lonely summer break. Will you end your high school career having never known a kiss? You decide to spend the new school year making sure to get some lip action.

Luckily enough, when you return to school, you find yourself in the company of six hotties. The game begins with the start of the new school year and continues over one month, cumulating in a school festival. Your goal is to have one of the above girls confess her true feelings for you at the festival and give you a little smooch. The game lets you move about freely throughout the school grounds, selecting your desired location from a map of the full school. When interacting with the girls, the game uses what it refers to as "Matching Conversation," a system where you select the topic that you think the girl is interested in discussing.

(~taken from IGN~)

Thoughts:

Well, I'll be looking foward to this anime rom-com with a sweet collection of kawaii girls.
biggrin.gif

The manga has already been published and translated into chinese. It is a 8 chapter manga with 水澤摩央 as the main female character.
Too bad i cnt post pics yet.. lol

I'll give this one a shot as well, I generally like animes produced by J.C Staff.. although I can't say I'm too impressed by the plot
rolleyes.gif

I just read on ANN that Kenichi Kasai will be directing this series, he also directed Nodame Cantabile and Honey and Clover, two series that I love dearly... so I'm even more interested in how this will turn out...
smile.gif

hmm,the two girls are cute and looks like this will be a romance,comdey anime...Well,when the first episode will come out I'll take a look...(I'am hyped for it coz Kenichi Kasai will be directing this anime as julezia said and that he directed Honey and Clover...an anime that I liked very much....)

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 11 2007, 02:16 PM) An official site for KimiKiss pure rouge anime has opened:

http://www.kimikiss-pure-rouge.jp/

Thanx MoonPhase.
biggrin.gif

It appears that Eriko Futami, Mao Mizusawa, and Yuumi Hoshino are the main characters in the KimiKiss pure rouge anime.

Eriko Futami (No. 1), Mao Mizusawa (No. 2), and Yuumi Hoshino (No. 3) - in that particular order - virtually always finished 1-2-3 in Kimi Kiss game character popularity polls of Japanese fans.

The one exception is Mao Mizusawa finishing no. 4 in the KimiKiss character popularity poll of Japan's 2ch forums, or message boards, probably the largest in the world.

Many 2ch posters themselves note that 2ch popularity and real world popularity are two different things.

KimiKiss pure rouge Cast

Character : Seiyuu (Voice Actor)
Yuumi Hoshino : Ami Koshimizu
Narumi Satonaka : Kaori Mizuhashi
Mao Mizusawa : Haruna Ikezawa
Asuka Sakino : Ryou Hirohashi
Eriko Futami : Rie Tanaka
Mitsuki Shijou : Mamiko Noto
Nana : Sakura Nogawa
Megumi Kuryuu (Kuryu) : Mai Nakahara

The seiyuu listed above reprise their Kimi Kiss game roles in the Kimi Kiss pure rouge anime.

It remains to be seen whether or not Ayako Kawasumi and Jun Fukuyama reprise their game roles as Tomoko Kawada and Akira Hiiragi, respectively, or even if their characters appear at all, in the anime.

It is also remains to be seen who plays the voiceless game protagonist Kouichi Aihara, if he appears at all, in the anime.

I have already listed KimiKiss game and anime casts, KimiKiss character popularity polls results, etc., elsewhere on the Internet. Search for "Siegel Clyne Kimi Kiss" or "Siegel Clyne KimiKiss."

I heard it starts to air this weekend. I'll definitely have to give it a watch when it gets subbed. This seems like its might have some good ecchi moments which I'm always down for.
tongue.gif

And lets face it cute girls alone can make a series worth watching and this series has 6!
biggrin.gif

I'm actually not planning to pick this up for the fall season because I'm actually growing tired of this genre (but School days really took the cake), but the only reason why I'm actually interested in watching this is that I read in RandomC that Kasai Kenichi <-- guy responsible for directing Honey and Clover and Nodame Cantabile<-- is going to direct it. That really pique my curiosity and decided to pick it up.

I'm gonna give it two episodes then decide if I'm gonna continue watching it up or not.

The first epsiode was actually pretty good. I know we have seen stories like this a million times but what would a new season be like if we didn't have a couple out there.

It was also refreshing to see one of the side characters get a little action
wink.gif
first before the main story starts

well I've watched the first episode and I really liked it..
smile.gif
at first I though that it's gonna be another harem show but then it showed kind of three different paths
smile.gif
yay something new
biggrin.gif
oh and that 190iq Eriko is really something
smile.gif

First episode is really interesting, wont mind watching this till the end. Im hype to see Eriko Futami voiced by Rie Tanaka <3 being voiced by my favourite seiyu ill definitely add this to my "Gotta Watch List".

Few more things that got my attention is the animation, its pretty well drawn imo and colours are bright and neat. Love the OP Song as well cant wait for it to be release. all in all its a nicely done anime.
happy.gif

its definitely different from the manga, which is a good reason to watch this... episode one was pretty good, altho i cant say that this is one of the best shows this fall but it is worth a watch

Seems like this is gonna be another Boys Be type anime. It might turn out interesting but there is so much going on in the story that we don't know yet, it became rather confusing. Did Kouichi have some sort of past relationship with the girl from his class doing the boards after school? Why did she run out like that? Did he do something perverted to her?

I thought the first episode was nice, but it didn't really stand out.. maybe I've seen this type of story too many times... the beginning had this deja vu vibe to it, girl childhood friend comes back home after being away for awhile, boy doesn't remember girl right away.. awkward perverted moments ensue
rolleyes.gif

I wasn't too impressed by it starting off like that.
I started to like the show a bit more after they went to the highschool on the first day, and we met some of the other characters.
I haven't gotten all of their names straight, but Eriko Futami interests me...I don't know if she really likes that guy or not... I have a feeling that she may just be toying with him. (Rie Tanaka!
biggrin.gif
such a gorgeous voice)
I wonder about Kouichi and that shy girl too... I don't think he did anything perverted to her, he doesn't seem like the type.. of anything maybe it was an accidental perverted thing
tongue.gif
but... I think it's more that they just like eachother, but both are two shy to act on it! I really hope they get together... and that Mao works on Jin Kaie
wink.gif

agrees with juleza. it was nice, but i thought there were some moments that were sorta dragging. at the very least, i was expecting the usual harem formula of one guy and several girls but i was glad to discover that it's not the case. but i think they used the episode as a staring contest between the guys and the girl. all they seem to do was stare at someone or somewhere else. i guess because of it's famous director, the expectations were a little too high. but it's cute... sort of like boy be.

Hmm I sat there watching the first episode and I didn't check the time to see if it was almost over. That to me was a good start for this particular anime. I went in not having read the synopsis so after I watched the OP I realized it was of the school life variety. So right off the bat what draws me and piques my interest is the actual characters personalities. So far two characters stood out.

The fun loving Mao who wakes up in the middle of the night to play video games XD and the disinterested but interesting paper airplane making genius Erico. While it looks like Mao is on a romantic collision course with the stereotypical "bad guy" who probably didn't get enough hugs while he was little from mommy. Erico going right for the kisu showed a boldness that was more interesting than the usual shy blushing red cheek anime girl. Seems like we will get that shoved down our collective throats with Kouichi and his love interest. Which is expected with this genre of anime. People will be saying 10 episodes from now oh I wish Kouichi would get together with umm (fill in the blank) and as of first impressions he doesn't strike me as a man of action lmao

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back