Yuru Camp Season 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Laid-BackCamp
Japanese:
Release dates: 4/1/2018 (TV series 12 episodes) and 28/3/2018 to 25/7/2018 (3 short OVA specials)
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life, Seinen
Original creator: Afro
Director: Yoshiaki Kyōgoku
Written by: Jin Tanaka
Music by: Akiyuki Tateyama
Character designer and chief animation director: Mutsumi Sasaki
Art director: Yoshimi Umino
Sound director: Takeshi Takadera
Director of photography: Hiroaki Tanaka
Mechanical animation director: Hajime Maruo
Music director: Shinya Miahara (OP)
3D animation by: Yoshifumi Hirakawa
Mechanical design by: Daisuke Endō
Color design by: Taeko Mizuno
Editing by: Masayuki Kurosawa
Animation producer: Ryōji Maru
Chief producer: Seiji Andō
Studio: C-Station
Music producer: Jun Murakami
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, SUN, KBS, BS11
Opening theme: "Shiny Days" by Asaka
Ending theme: "Fuyu Biyori" (ふゆびより) by Eri Sasaki

Main cast: Nadeshiko Kagamihara (各務原でしこ) voiced by Yumiri Hanamori
Rin Shima (志摩ン) voiced by Nao Tōyama

Outdoor Activities Club: Chiaki Ōgaki (大垣明) voiced by Sayuri Hara
Aoi Inuyama (犬山おい) voiced by Aki Toyosaki

Supporting cast: Ena Saitō (斉藤那) voiced by Rie Takahashi
Sakura Kagamihara (各務原桜) voiced by Marina Inoue

Saki Shima (志摩咲) voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi
Shizuka Kagamihara (各務原静花) voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto
Narration (ナレーション) / Rin's grandfather (リンの祖父) voiced by Akio Ōtsuka

Synopsis: Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.

gdpetti said:
Yuru Camp? SoL territory... I wonder why it's labeled 'seinen'?... a manga base...
a relaxing educational guilty pleasure, tried ep.1 but i'm afraid to get bored -_-

Yuru Camp.... teen girls camping, first ep was ok...SoL territory... they just seem to hang out is the impression so far, very laid back atmospheric thing so far.

gdpetti said:
teen girls camping, first ep was ok...SoL territory... they just seem to hang out is the impression so far, very laid back atmospheric thing so far.
well after some fanservice of mandatory onsen ep'5, i found #6's portable grill interesting and its narrator shows up... So I wonder until when they'll all camp together as seen in 0P/ED, megane twin'tails looks more like MC's hot sister :p

This is pretty much more or less a cute girls doing camping stuff during the winter time. Although, I am enjoying it's slice of life pace to this and for some this might inspire people to go camping again.

Kid-Wolf said:
cute girls doing camping stuff during the winter time. Although, I am enjoying it's slice of life pace to this and for some this might inspire people to go camping
Actually they did in Fall up to ep'7 :3 but fitting for current season, as you said it isn't only inspiring manga readers... so #8 hints their new teacher is a drunk camp girl, also Rin and her narrator grampa share this hobby unlike the Milf ;)

Ah, haven't seen the latest ep yet... but I really like this 'chill' show.... very laid back... nothing special, not even trying to be... just is what it is.... not really a 'girl' thing either... you could insert dudes and it'd be pretty much the same.... maybe a toke or two on a pipe :blink: but just some people chilling out... just because they want to... because they like it that way... it's their thing.... could be anything, but camping is their thing... like attracts like and all that.... similar vibe I get to that young ladies drinking show... Takunomi? Same 'educational' aspects to the show....

Saw the last ep... the new teacher as drunk camp girl? wasn't there one in a previous episode at the lake... she was with her brother... I think she might have said something about a new job? not sure.

I like the OP and EP for this.... upbeat to start and very laid back to end, which reminded me of Aria's music..pace etc... except that OP, which is very upbeat oldschool stuff. Rather informative show like Takunomi for those that like to drink! ^_^

So drunk teacher ends up being a teacher at the same school. I get this feeling that she might end up being a gag character that ends up being the Club's Manager of sorts here.

gdpetti said:
Saw the last ep... the new teacher as drunk camp girl? wasn't there one in a previous episode at the lake... she was with her brother... I think she might have said something about a new job? not sure.

I like the OP and EP for this.... upbeat to start and very laid back to end, which reminded me of Aria's music..pace etc... except that OP, which is very upbeat oldschool stuff.
yes i mean that same drunkard seen eps ago, also another MilF debuts in·#9... btw 0P sounds so 70s but, i think it's the best ED this Winter (very lullabyish):)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0OhckoUCI

Yeah, I usually listen to part of them both... which is unusual for me... someone else said the OP was like some 60ish tune or was it 70ish?.. different... and the ED is rather nice too. Overall a nice SoL... minimalist style...

So how is it possible that I half called the drunkard teacher to become the club advisor out of all of this, but it looks like from the opening part of the series is more or less about to happen next episode it would seem though. I have to say I really did enjoy this slow paced series since it gave you that relaxed pace that not many shows can do let alone get away with either.

And, outside of the usual HS stuff, this story could be about any newbie to the sport or practice of camping... or any other sport/activity/hobby... they slowly learn the ropes... alone or with others, who may or may not have more experience... it could be boys as well... not much would really change... and it would still be so 'chill'. ^_^

Kid-Wolf said:
So drunk teacher ends up being a teacher at the same school. I get this feeling that she might end up being a gag character that ends up being the Club's Manager of sorts here.
prior ep.10 i kinda expected it to involve herself more with that club, than just their teacher like NetoYome's advisor... you were right after all so by 'Spoilers' we know Rin ends up camping along, despite she is a Closed-road magnet :lol:

By episode 11 the adorableness might of reached a new high for this series. Pretty much I have to say I'm glad I managed to pick up this series since I kind of overlooked it at first.

gdpetti said:
Yeah, I usually listen to part of them both... which is unusual for me... someone else said the OP was like some 60ish tune or was it 70ish?.. different...
this tune? ;p yet as you said very chilled series, in both ways especially ep'11... S'mores FTW, takucampnomi Ms.Chug didn't waste any time to get wasted <_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork

Kid-Wolf said:
how is it possible that I half called the drunkard teacher to become the club advisor out of all of this
but they took care of her instead xD, TV finale 'timeskip' threw me off at first... also this Back to the Future homage, if you guys noticed so its anime when?:d

Back to the Future? Is that what that was? :blink: Still don't recognize it... but ok? ... on second thought... it is an anime look to it... like the boss in Ghost in the Shell with the old man's clown haircut? ^_^

Series ended well... looks to continue in another cour sometime... very laid back show... as the title says... and informative... SoL... I wonder why these are always with HS girls? or young women? that must be the main targeted audience? as Takunomi has young adult women sharing and caring about their favorite alcohol after work/weekends etc... and that show works too. I don't remember any with guys in them.... there is an occassional guy in these 'girl' group animes, but they are background usually... I only remember that one SoL of HS guys.... can't remember the name of it... another rather laid-back show... but it always seems to be SoL' on girls, not guys... cultural conditioning?

Either way, this one really works.... as I said before, it could've been about any 'sport' or activity... most of these girls seemed to come from families that camped often, so they grew up doing it.... and at the very end of the last ep, it showed our two MC's solo camping... even as they seem to end up at the same campsite.... as anyone that does certain sports find this to be true... like running... it's nice to run with others, but if you run... you run... solo or with others... it's just what you do... so nice ending. I wonder if the anime caught up with the manga? Is so, it's going to be a while for another cour. -_-

gdpetti said:
Back to the Future? Is that what that was? :blink: Still don't recognize it... but ok? ... on second thought... it is an anime look to it...
also its latest reference i saw was in another anime, Steins;Gate 0 ep.15 5:20... i wish YC gets a BttF parody special, 'troll'·camp and survi·camp were great!^_^

Any BTTFuture reference would work well in a time travel show like Steins:Gate... which I still haven't gotten around to yet.... still backlogged with other stuff.... which brings up another point... most people seem to download these... where/how do they do that? Much be easier than watching weekly... guess I never got around to it... but seems a better way for finished series. Is it through a site, third party or what? Does this need to be PM'd?

gdpetti said:
still backlogged with other stuff.... which brings up another point... most people seem to download these... where/how do they do that? Much be easier than watching weekly... guess I never got around to it... but seems a better way for finished series. Is it through a site, third party or what? Does this need to be PM'd?
you mean YC Specials or series in general? Crunchyroll and netflix upload lots, even dubs right after airing on TV... So if you're still interested I can PM where i usually download (stream too), just let me know when your project is done!b)

Watched the specials/extras... nice, but just little short 5-6 min things.... oh well.... not the same as a real ep's storyline, but a nice reminder of the series... especially if wants another cour later..... and isn't this the intent of these things? Wasn't it magma based? if so then more anime has to wait for enough chapters first.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back