Food you can cook

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired
After talking about omelets and a burned down kitchen earlier today, it gave me the idea to start this thread.

There are people from all over the world here, so we should have a very good range of eating habits. So here is the question, what do you like to eat most and/or what can you cook best (or worst
biggrin.gif
)

In my case, my speacialty is Dijon roasted beef stuffed with blue cheese.
BTW, if I did not choose the engineering field, I would have been in the cooking business
wink.gif
!
Yes, I konw, a cooking engineer makes a bit of a funny image when you imagine it!

Well my favorite foods are mexican and japanese. And i can almost cook anything without a problem. I learned cooking from my mom (she has a chefcook degree
biggrin.gif
) . She started teaching me to cook after i made my first thomas eggs special (well that's what i called it when i was 8, and yes Thomas is my first name ) She said i should go to a cooking school but i choose IT instead.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 8 2005, 07:30 PM) after i made my first thomas eggs special
And what would a "Thomas eggs special" looks like??

Well kinda like a cheese omelett with some special ingredients i make myself, that i mix before throwing it in the pan. And it's almost just a thick as a american pancake. My mom and grandma love it when i make it for them for lunch.

I'm the Master of Pancakes!! (Actually, pancakes is the only food i can make)
tongue.gif

Pancake.jpg

The girl there is not me... just so u know
tongue.gif

@bold what type of engineering do you do?
i study pharmaceutical engineering, and the good thing about that is i can cure my guests of any food poisoning!!
I'd say im competant at cooking, but need to be watched when of adventuring with some new idea. especially when one watches the end of a certain yatikate! ep and is inspired to make bread in a rice cooker - the rice cooker still doesnt work.
I like most world foods, but mexican and chinese are the best for all you can eat and i like a fair bit of japanese food, like ramen and tempura. I still havent made up my mind about sushi, it seems to provide a different experience each time i eat it.
@ Daedroth, i used to love pancakes until a couple of years ago i went to florida and went to an ihop, i felt sooo sik afterwards. since then i havent had one!!
MKK can u cook me some steaks? just wire them across when there done!

1.What do you like to eat most? Arabic Food!!~
laugh.gif
PASTAAA TOO!!!~ Alot of food!! I LOVE food!!~
2.What can you cook best? Rice!! White Rice!! Pasta!! Some Arabic Food too~
3.What can you cook worst?
dry.gif

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Dec 9 2005, 11:00 AM)@bold what type of engineering do you do? Computer and electrical engineering. Technicly my degree is in computer engineering, but i did lots of electrical courses. So I'm kind of a in the middle kind of guy!

QUOTE (Mune)Arabic Food!!~ You realize thats not a very precize answer! What exactly in arabic food do you like??
I have to be honest, I have only tasted shirtaouk, hummus and a few other arabic dishes, so a bit of description would help!

QUOTE (Smilelolz)i can boil water and make ice cubes. Than you are not a cook, but a mad scientist who defies thermodymics!! But I guess we already knew that you were a bit mad!
biggrin.gif

Tender chesterwoodshire steak and 7 Courses of Beef

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 9 2005, 06:10 PM)You realize thats not a very precize answer! What exactly in arabic food do you like??
I have to be honest, I have only tasted shirtaouk, hummus and a few other arabic dishes, so a bit of description would help!

Shirtaouk? Humm ... I don't know what is that~ But i think you are talking about "Grill-Chicken" with special flavor! o_O"
I can make "Hummus" - "Tabouli" - "Kosa-Mahshi" - "Yabra'a" - "Mjadara" - "Mlokhiyi" - "Fatoush"
Hummm ... What else!! Well .. Those are the things that i'm able to cook -and you can eat them-

Other than that!!~ =_=" I just help with washing or cutting things!!!~
I'm not married yet! Therefore, i don't need to know EVERY SINGLE THING in cooking!~
dry.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 10 2005, 02:05 AM)I can make "Hummus" - "Tabouli" - "Kosa-Mahshi" - "Yabra'a" - "Mjadara" - "Mlokhiyi" - "Fatoush" I really like the first two (speacilly taboule), but what are the others??

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 10 2005, 02:05 AM)I'm not married yet! Therefore, i don't need to know EVERY SINGLE THING in cooking!~
dry.gif
Are you seriously saying that maried women are expected to know EVERYTHING
blink.gif

hmm...I'll add that to my philosophy......

then again, who cares....Whateer the person does, they'll stick to that.

NIGHTS *yawns*

I Like mexican food the best and here is the ranking:
1. Tacos
2. burritos
3. Tortas (cubanas)
For non-mexican food i like burgers, but i woulden´t eat them everyday...
for cooking, well i have to say that i preffer eating
biggrin.gif

The tortilla is the base of my alimentation
ph34r.gif

QUOTE Tacos! also one of my fav. food, i like it soft, but all my friends like it hard.
how´s that? if its not soft its not a taco.... it would be.... it would be.... a flute, or a quesadilla.
well... i didn´t knew that in USA where like that
ohhh i wish i could travel more to know more

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 10 2005, 01:12 AM) I really like the first two (speacilly taboule), but what are the others??
I have no idea how to explain them in English~ Gome!! =_="
But the last one "Fatoush" <-- That's kind of a "Salad"~

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back