Cannot view anime

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 spoilt

spoilt
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:51 AM

hi i am signed in the forums but when i try to view the anime it keeps asking me to login
but i am already logged in
can someone fix this?
thank you

#2 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (spoilt @ Feb 26 2011, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi i am signed in the forums but when i try to view the anime it keeps asking me to login
but i am already logged in
can someone fix this?
thank you

No Part of the site should make you login to view it, it will do to post in the forum tho.
If your viewing the animes listing on the main site (not in the forum) you need to be using cookies, when you login on the forum make sure the 'remeber me' tick box is checked.

If thats dostn work, can you paste the url your seeing where it askes you to login for the animes?

#3 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Feb 27 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No Part of the site should make you login to view it, it will do to post in the forum tho.
If your viewing the animes listing on the main site (not in the forum) you need to be using cookies, when you login on the forum make sure the 'remeber me' tick box is checked.

If thats dostn work, can you paste the url your seeing where it askes you to login for the animes?

Ok totally my fault, I had switched DB settings over on Haruka during the outage, and forgot to change it back, so haruka or the main site was looking in the wrong DB for session info and therefore thinking there were no logins.

Apologies for that, it has now been fixed.

#4 spoilt

spoilt
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:24 PM

thank you for fixing it
it works like a charm now
thanks mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users