Sins in life

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eralina_rose

-chi
Kouhai
How many evil,dirty sins have you done your whole life? Close your eyes now and think.....................................................Open!

And can you count them? Can you? Now close your eyes again and think of the greatest sin you've ever done................Open! What great big sin did you did that made you think of it the moment you close your eyes? Or you can't even rmb the greatest sin you've done?...

We humans have took too much things for granted, that sometimes, we don't even know we have commited a sin..We might think that we are unsinful(mostly) and carry on with life still thinking we're unsinful though we are doing sins as we age.

think; how many times have you lied?(including white lies)

truth is, I can't count them either. now think: How many times have you cursed your loved ones after they scold you because you did something bad?(including your friends)................I have cursed them lots of times like saying ***k.

And how many sins have you remorsed for?

I don't even know whether I'm remorsing or not. And do you know whether you're remorsing? You might say.."The Lord will forgive me...I'm remorsing" and what did you remorse for?

Now think of something good you've done..........does it makes you feel happier? You might be afraid of admitting your sin and keep it in the dark...that doesn't matter...but what will you do to forget them? It's hard to forget the greatest impact sin you've ever done, right? or maybe if you are heartless...you've forgotten
huh.gif

Now....I'm advicing you to...(not to tell the person you've done him/she wrong)....take a piece of paper, and write down all the sins you've done that you could think of.(I've done this and it almost burst my brain) And I wonder what will you say after reading the paper?

probably "OMG! So many sins.."

And will you repay your sins by doing good deeds? You might not be able to forget your sins no matter how many gd deeds you do to make up for the greatest sin.(and all the little sins)

So, stop living in the dark and keep thinking not about your sin(I know it's hard). Look at the good things around you and do something good to make the things around you look better.

Perhaps,just perhaps, Your good deeds will be lot more than your sins.

Eralina_rose(sorry for my poor grammer guys!)

Lust :
tick.GIF

Gluttony :
tick.GIF

Greed :
tick.GIF

Sloth :
tick.GIF

Wrath :
tick.GIF

Envy :
tick.GIF

Pride :
tick.GIF

All of them! Bingo!

More seriously, what's a sin? Should we see this thread through a religious point of view?

I don't really care about my sins. When I do something, I ask two questions
-Is it legal?
-Am I being a jerk?
If th two answers satisfy me, I won't think about it further.

Nor do I care a lot about good deeds. It's not a point system.
Some of them make me happy (when a friend is pleased for example), some of them appease my conscience (giving to some NGOs), some of them do me nothing but I don't try to remember them. It seems so vain.

maybe..guess you're right..but what if it's a sin that displeases someone?....probably one of my sin that displeases someone is to sit in a bookstore and read books without buying-this' one of the poll...

QUOTE (Eralina_rose @ Dec 05 2007, 05:24 AM) maybe..guess you're right..but what if it's a sin that displeases someone?....probably one of my sin that displeases someone is to sit in a bookstore and read books without buying-this' one of the poll...
I'm not claiming I'm right. Just that it's not too illogical so far.
wink.gif

About a sin displeasing someone? It's included in the "Am I being a jerk?" question. In some cases, the person will have good reasons to be displeased and I will avoid doing that. In other cases, the person is just oversensitive, its problem not mine.

This topic has nothing to debate and doesn't belong in the thoughtful section. A sin relays on a certain religion and differ greatly. You have not even discussed what religion you are taking these ideas from. If you like to do good deeds thats fine but, this thread looks more like a service announcement then a actual topic to discuss on. That is why I am closing it instead of moving it to general discussion.

Thread closed. However I am willing to re-open it if you give me a p.m with a better explanation on your definition of sin. A discussion on wronging others and the feeling of guilt could also be a interesting topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back