Myspace

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

xcouger

-aniota
Retired
I just want to know who here has a myspace... This is so people here can list their page links and we can go visit them... add members here to our "friend's" over at Myspace... what do you guys think about Myspace? is there a service or site similar to myspace you guys use that is worst, equal to, or better than myspace?

I have a myspace... its myspace.com/imtonedeaf... feel free to look over and get to know me a little better
biggrin.gif

I think myspace is a great way to socialize... you can comment on each other, see what kind of music people like, check out their interests, and see pictures that they post up!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (xcouger @ Jun 19 2006, 11:53 PM) I just want to know who here has a myspace... This is so people here can list their page links and we can go visit them... add members here to our "friend's" over at Myspace... what do you guys think about Myspace? is there a service or site similar to myspace you guys use that is worst, equal to, or better than myspace?

I have a myspace... its myspace.com/imtonedeaf... feel free to look over and get to know me a little better
biggrin.gif

I think myspace is a great way to socialize... you can comment on each other, see what kind of music people like, check out their interests, and see pictures that they post up!
laugh.gif

Well I agree with all that you said.....myspace is a good thing if you use it well, that is keep it up to date and interesting for the viewers. Its a good way to socialize as you said.

Personally I dont have one even though I did think about doing one. But due to lack of time, am not able to invest myelf fully into it.

I really believe its a good thing and help people know each other better. Most certainly, people should tell the truth about them not create a web of lies just to impress viewers. All in all it is very interesting and worth a try if you have never done it before.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Alicia @ Jun 20 2006, 03:08 PM) I have one.
happy.gif
myspace.com/aliciacopeland if anyone wants to add me.
Welcome alicia, nice to meet you!
flirt.gif

So you have one, I'll surely take a look at it.
wink.gif

i have one too
i think it's heupsche or heupsche20:p not sure but u will find me for sure don't know many heupsche's out there:p

I have one but i never go on it. I made one one day but never touched it again, if anyones interested its myspace.com/leeleeleeeee

i'll never post more than one pic of me
laugh.gif
on myspace ever lol
anyways mine is here my myspace the site name has no real reference to referenced anime except for the tv section, bg music, and sig I used here before lol

be warned though, I don't really do much on it, other than change the bg music and wallpaper. I do write blogs now and then though heh

Ive got one - Anime-Addict something or other, my wife talked me into trying it.... But oafter i found that you need a GAY amount of code to do anything and your LOCKED to their style sheets.... Unaccaptale, so its just chillin there...

http://www.myspace.com/darkd0g3 -- but i use it mostly for music info and things like that.. my profile is far from being complete, i don't have the patience to spend much time on it
tongue.gif

anyway, if anyone wants to add me, it's all good! i gots me some hi5 too if anyone's interested..

I don't know, i might as well make a myspace for myself. I probably won't be using it much. I'll mess around with it first, then try making a layout for it.

EDIT: done.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/hamasusuke

I've only got a temporary layout, will make personal one soon.

lol.... i might as well get started.

Add me: i'm only allowing friend viewing.

Sometimes I wish I could defecate on MySpace, the sheer amount of 'You have experienced a techincal problem, you fail as a human being, were forwarding this to the semi-trained monkeys in out technical department'

It makes me wanna get angry with a crowbar. That said even i have an account somewhere, so im as bad as the rest.

Catnip with a crowbar!?! EVERYBODY EVACUATE THE FANSUB.TV BUILDING! ELVIS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!! j/k

anyways, i am thinking about getting a myspace but the thing is then i would have to manage a Xanga and a Myspace account which would be a pain in the rear end...

I know the feeling....lol....i already manage 2 websites, 3 myspaces, and my very own forum.......
blink.gif
I like this one better than mine though
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back