장난스런 키스 / Playful Kiss / Mischievous Kiss

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nahrallah

-dono
Retired

장난스런 키스 / Playful Kiss / Mischievous Kiss

This Korean Drama is based on the shojo manga series by Kaoru Tada, Itazura na Kiss (イタズラなKiss). It's a popular manga and quite a few drama adaptations have been made in a number of countries. This version, the most recent, was broadcast by MBC from 2010-Sep-01 to 2010-Oct-21.

Genre:
Romantic comedy, Slice of life

Plot:
Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo; however, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni’s house collapses, she and her father move into his friend’s house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend’s son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the person she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo’s heart?

Number of Episodes:

Cast:
Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo
Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni
Lee Tae Sung as Bong Joon Gu
Lee Si Young as Yoon Hae Ra
Jung Hye Young as Hwang Geum Hee (Seung Jo’s mother)
Oh Kyung Soo as Baek Soo Chang (Seung Jo’s father)
Choi Won Hong as Baek Eun Jo (Seung Jo’s brother)
Kang Nam Gil as Oh Gi Dong (Ha Ni’s father)
Hong Yoon Hwa as Jung Joo Ri (Ha Ni’s friend)
Yoon Seung Ah as Go Min Ah (Ha Ni’s friend)
Jang Ah Young as Hong Jang Mi
Bye Bye Sea as Bong Joon Gu’s followers
Hwang Hyo Eun as Song Kang Yi (Ha Ni’s homeroom teacher)
Song Yong Shik as Song Ji Oh
Moon Hoe Won as Head Teacher Hwang

(Source: Mischievous Kiss Drama Wiki)

I really enjoyed the anime "Itazura na Kiss" (イタズラなKiss) so when a friend told me about the Korean drama adaptation "Jangnanseureon Kiss" (장난스런 키스) I decided that I really had to watch it. It's addictive and somehow, despite a busy schedule, I've now watched 11 episodes. The story line stays fairly true to the anime with only a few, fairly minor, additions. Overall, it's quite a good adaption and fun to watch.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back