Koko wa Greenwood

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

biankita

-dono
Retired
f_greewoodm_768e777.jpg

Title: ここはグリーン・ウッド (Koko wa Gurinuddo)
Title (English): Here is Greenwood
Genre: Comedy, drama, romance
Broadcast network: TOKYO MX
Broadcast period: 2008-Jul-02 to 2008-??-??
Theme songs:
Opening theme: Dream Runner by access
Ending theme: naissance by Tomatsu Haruka (戸松 遥)

Synopsis
The story based on the manga of the same name and focuses on the lives of Kazuya Hasukawa and his dorm mates at Ryokuto Academy where they live in a former insane asylum turned dorm, called Greenwood.

Cast
Izawa Yuki (井澤勇貴) as Hasukawa Kazuya
Miura Riki (三浦力) as Ikeda Mitsuru
Sato Yuuichi as Tezuka Shinobu
Suzuki Hiroki as Kisaragi Shun
Okuchi Kengo (大口兼悟) as Hasukawa Kazuhiro
Fukui Yukari (福井裕佳梨) as Hasukawa Sumire

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HanaKimi without the girl pretending to be a guy. I really loved the anime OVAs - the best boys' dorm old school anime ever. I'm sure to enjoy the j-drama if it keeps up with the humor.

I'm guessing this is one of those half-hour "budget"
laugh.gif
dramas that seem to be coming out lately, starring a group of young (male) actors I've never seen before (a la RH Plus, Puri Puri D, Biyou Shounen Celebrity, etc.). I'll probably check it out, though.
QUOTE (biankita @ Jun 30 2008, 11:44 PM)Opening theme: Dream Runner by accessWow, I had no idea those guys were still together.

i saw the raw of the first episode. it's kinda ok. but i have mixed feelings about it because i love love love the anime so much. i'm not sure if anyone's going to sub this though... lemme know if you have news.

I love so much this Drama in Live action version...
But I can't found from 10th chapter(Episode) go on... Help please...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back