Drama Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Post your requests here!

**NO Licenced stuff**

Site's you can use to upload the file's are.

Yousendit
MegaUpload
Rapidshare (manga only)

Example:

Series: (name here)
Episode: (episode number here)
Subs: (fill in yes or no, if the episode is only in raw format)

-Gokusen Jdrama

-All Episodes
blink.gif

>_< sorry I don't have this drama and it looks interesting

Thank you Nahrallah

but to tell you the truth am having hard time to download from Megaupload but am working to solve this problem
happy.gif

do u guys know where i can get princess lulu, kdrama? ive been looking for it and d-addicts stated that its not licensed yet. really appreciate the help in advance.

Tomo: Sorry, but so far I haven't had any luck finding Gokusen anywhere else.
sad.gif

You can watch all the episodes of Gokusen and Gokusen II online at Crunchyroll:
Gokusen
Gokusen II

Lab: I've only managed to find episodes 1 - 6 & 14 - 20 of Princess Lulu. Those episodes are available from MegaUpload and the links are on:
Drama On MEGAUPLOAD

You can watch all the episodes of Princess Lulu online at Crunchyroll.

It is okay ..

The problem that each time I try to download from megaupload it gives me this --> All download slots assigned to your country (United Arab Emirates) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access

so everytime it say try another time so far I didn't access to it. However, I install it also I register in it but still i could not access T__T

sorry to trouble you

Edit: I am searching in other sites so I might have luck to find it
unsure.gif
hopefuly

thnx nahrallah. i went to crunchyroll too but id rather dl it. thank you for the help. really appreciate it. lol now i have to find the 7-13.

Hi! Please, can anyone tell me where to find an english sub version of Hyouheki, starring Tamaki Hiroshi?

Wow, TomaHeart-- I looked Hyouheki up in D-Addicts (http://www.d-addicts.com/forum) and could only find torrents for the raws of the 6 episodes. I don't know of any more comprehensive fansite for the english-fansubbing of Asian dramas, so perhaps it hasn't been fansubbed?

I want to request for episodes 07 to 30 of It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese dorama) ---> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/It_Started_With_A_Kiss

ONEGAI!! ARIGATOU!! XD
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

EDIT: -

I want to also request all the episodes of Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (the Japanese version)......can someone upload all 12 episodes please. Thank you.

I also want to request all the episodes of the Taiwanese dorama - Devil Beside You - all 20 episodes please. ARIGATOU!! XD
biggrin.gif

I would just like to say forget about Hanazakari no Kimitachi E.....I got all the 12 episodes and I found a reliable source for It Started with a Kiss......so I don't need help on these anymore.

BUT, can someone please help me out in getting the episodes for Devil Beside You.......the episodes in SilentRgrets.com are off really low quality. I'm looking for the DVD Versions......apparently you can download it from this site -----> http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

But I don't know how to download from clubbox, so can someone please download it from there and upload it on Megaupload please. Thank you. Or anywhere else were Devil Beside You is of good quality and where I could download it.
rolleyes.gif

THANK YOU!! XD
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 11 2008, 08:37 PM) BUT, can someone please help me out in getting the episodes for Devil Beside You.......the episodes in SilentRgrets.com are off really low quality.
Or anywhere else were Devil Beside You is of good quality and where I could download it.
rolleyes.gif

If you can use torrents, d-addicts is the place for dramas. Here's a link to their torrent page for Devil Beside You:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...b_english&sort=

Just make sure you grab the torrents that say "EngSub" after them if you need the subtitles. The episodes are DVD rips too, ~640-680MB per ep. Hope this helped.

Thanx....but the torrents are too slow....anyways I read the manga, Akuma de Sourou, which the T-drama Devil Beside You was adapted from.....all 42 chapters (11 volumes). The manga was really good but it really pisses me off....with the parents actually marrying....ahhh I can't say anything...it pisses me off a bit.
wink.gif

(~Sorry for being Off-Topic....just venting out my fustration from the manga~)
wink.gif
dry.gif
dry.gif

I'm looking for directy download links to the series...which is incredibly hard to find at the moment.
wink.gif

All my requests....I withdraw them because I have already seen the requested items....so no point now. LOL
wink.gif

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me get Episode 5 of Hanazaraki Kimitachi e (Live action). I've been trying to download this for weeks and have tried different ways (different pcs, chuurukai or scheduler) but always getting the error. I've already asked for help in the Connection errors thread but still hoping that someone here here could also help me (since this is the only file i'm having this problem). Thanks in advance!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back