Death Note Live Action

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
I dunno how many people here are Death Note fans, I for one am, so i thought it'd be proprer to spread the cheer. Warner Bros. is doing the Live Action for Death Note, it doesnt look half bad either. Ive seen one trailer that looks really freaky, but they haven't revealed any shinigami as of yet. Look it up, tell me whatcha think!

ZOMG!!!! I suddenly reached enligthenment.

Going to check it out right away

Just saw the Death Note trailer. The trailer didn't give us much on what to expect from the movie
tongue.gif

But I think it's going to rock anyway.... It's Death Note after all
biggrin.gif

is daedroth's current signature have to do with this anime?
unsure.gif

can you please give a detailed explaination of daeth note please...
don't know...
tongue.gif
XD

Death Note is currently just a manga.

Here's what Death Note is about taken from animenewsnetwork:
Shinigami own notebooks called “Death Notes” which are used as killing devices. Whoever’s name they write down in a death note will die within 40 seconds. Shinigami Ryuku accidentally dropped his Death Note in the human world where it’s found by honor high school student Raito. With the death note actually having directions in it for its use, Raito discovers he now has the power to discreetly kill people, and with this new power he plans to change the world in his ideal world by killing off criminals. Eventually the governments of the countries around the world notice the unusual amounts of deaths of their criminals, and figure out someone is behind them, but they have no way of discovering it themselves. That’s when they hire L, a master detective, to find out who is behind the murders.

thanks daedroth!
biggrin.gif
happy.gif
is the girl in your pic a charcter in the manga? cause for some reason it just gives me that impression...
smile.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Apr 11 2006, 01:10 PM) thanks daedroth!
biggrin.gif
happy.gif
is the girl in your pic a charcter in the manga? cause for some reason it just gives me that impression...
smile.gif

Yea, she's from the manga. Her name is Amane Misa

QUOTE (devast @ Apr 11 2006, 01:38 PM) Yeah, and she's kawaii. And she talks fancy stuff like:

gf2jj.jpg

YEA!
Misamisa is THE cutest.
Kind of funny when she say that in such a innocent cute girl way when she has killed innocent people without thinking twice. She's my dream girl!

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 11 2006, 01:51 PM)YEA!
Misamisa is THE cutest.
Kind of funny when she say that in such a innocent cute girl way when she has killed innocent people without thinking twice. She's my dream girl!
No way
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

The cutest duo is Simca and Ringo!!!

edit: I want this gal:

There are going to be two movies for Death note. The first one in June 10th 2006 and the sequal in October 2006.
Tatsuya Fujiwara (Raito) was also “Nanahara” in Battle Royale.
And i couldn't believe it at first, but Takeshi Kaga *yes, the host/chairmen of Iron Chef*
kaga_takeshi_d.jpg

is going to be in the movie as Raito's father/detective Yagami Souichiro. I'm sort of not surprised since he is famous for many other works beside being in Iron Chef...

Also, for the first time ever in Japan, a major subway line has been reserved for the movie.
Some Info Here

Official Site Here

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 11 2006, 10:23 PM) yeah I saw BR 1 and BR 2 and he's one pretty good actor, especially in the first one.
Battle Royale 2 was the dumbest thing ive ever seen..
remember when we watched it at ur house mkk? it was so retarded how they sudden go all the way from like an island to afghanistan or somethin. and the teacher zomg! wadda retard. with the kamikaze football thing and all. xD it was actually pretty funny to be honest. specially the landing part. like saving private ryan. cept it was more like they were killing themselves
the first one was a little better, but still lame. its like a good idea gone bad.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back