• Please log in to reply
1061 replies to this topic

#1 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, friends, going out, partying, making new friends having a great time and laughing.

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

hey i made this thread becuase i didnt see any about naruto....

well naruto is a really good manga/anime so yeah biggrin.gif ....

does anyone else think that naruto: shippuuden is like moving really slowly as in story wise unsure.gif it takes them a while to cover one story oh well still good....

Edited by Hiasubi, 15 May 2013 - 03:25 PM.

the 5 seconds you took to listen to somone....changed there life, the people you ignored....killed them

user posted image

#2 Mokkun

Mokkun

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Anime: Rurouni Kenshin<br> Murder Princess OVA<br> Naruto<br> Naruto Shippuuden<br> Shounen Onmyouji<br><br>Manga: Full Metal Alchemist<br> Oh! My Goddess<br> Howl's Moving castle<br> Naruto (wishlist)<br><br>Music, Carnivorus Plants (Bog plants), Orchids etc......

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:21 PM

Here naruto is:

http://boards.fansub...p?showtopic=993
user posted image

#3 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

If you would like to discuss the anime, please use the link given by Mokkun. I will leave this thread open for manga discussion.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#4 4th_k

4th_k

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:=D

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

well. since the manga is open for discussion, lets start.

based on the most recent chapter, sasuke isn't that strong too. although he's most likely going to win, but it seems that he cant really handle deidara. still not convincing enough to challenge itachi. =D

#5 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, friends, going out, partying, making new friends having a great time and laughing.

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:51 AM

yeah i agree.... he thinks hes really strong he looks it.....but i still think itachi would kick his ass dry.gif .....
the 5 seconds you took to listen to somone....changed there life, the people you ignored....killed them

user posted image

#6 hurdle13

hurdle13

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

I wouldn't be too sure that he won't match up. Though he's working in the fight, he's not exactly having a lot of trouble. Deidara hasn't landed a single blow throughout the fight and he hasn't even used the sharigan. Plus consider that he's beaten Orochimaru, who logically should be stronger than Deidara (Deidara was at best even with Kakashi and Kakashi is definately weaker than Orochimaru). Besides that, mangas and animes aren't always perfect about continuity, especially in fights. They just want each fight to be good, so you won't see too many blowouts.

#7 ookamioni

ookamioni

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Neriko :)

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:33 AM

I bought the first of these a long time ago in japan... It taught me a lot of elemental kanji >.< lol
Neriko is MY girl! None of you can have her and her awsomeness. All mine. And I'm all her's.
user posted image
[email protected]
My flying penguins of doom will drop COCONUTS on your pitiful city!

#8 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:47 AM

sasuke well i dnt really like him hes like mean n doesnt really get that heaps of people care about himz n obsessed with his brother...... dry.gif

his like a character u love to hate tongue.gif ....

so when specfically does the manga come out i just read it on friday when the new episode comes out.....

has anyone read/seen the pilot manga is so different and like u wouldnt really tell it was the naruto that we all know but still it looks pretty good.... ph34r.gif

user posted image

#9 killorbekilled

killorbekilled

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

holy molly, this is an epic battle between Deidara and Sasuke

i didn't think Deidara was this powerful, with his microscopic bombs and his ability to see through the genjutsu of a sharingan user...

is this the end for Sasuke??? blink.gif ...i think not tongue.gif

but will Deidara die??? blink.gif ...i hope not sad.gif

and what role will Tobi play in the next chapter?? and wtf is everyone else doing while this is going on...maybe one of the 'Snake' members will interrupt this fight??

who know, I'm looking forward to the next chapter smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#10 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

this is a really really good battle between sasuke and deidra (cnt spell it)....

tobi is so stupid....he keeps thinking deidra is dead it was funny the fisrt time now its juz stupid lol...

i wonder what the gang is up to well naruto,kakashi,sakura,sai and the rest of them...

cnt wait for the nxt chapter rolleyes.gif

i love naruto......

user posted image

#11 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

And naruto dies, end of the story. WAHAHHAHA
But no really, sakura is following that beast dude and will, sooner or later find... wait, before that happens, itachi will find naruto. so it's all good

______
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading CCCP.
I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.

#12 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

Has anybody had read Chapter 363??

Akatsuki leader has been revealed (Pein) plus the female member whose name is unknown for now..It's goodbye Deidara for good but I'm still not sure about Tobi...

#13 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

dry.gif umm i juz wanted to ask noob whyd u say that for...?!?!?!?!?

and i have read chapter 363....so there is a new guy in the mix with weird eyes lol this is getting really good....itachi thinks sasukes dead ph34r.gif i think his kinda sad....i wonder how strong this new nameless dude is going to be......

i know this completely off topic but i juz have to say NARUTO MOVIE COMES OUT IN AUGUST YAY.....first naruto shippuuden movie titled "naruto dies" juz had to say it biggrin.gif

user posted image

#14 apoc14a

apoc14a

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:lots and lots of stuff, dun wanna write, its all u can imagine...

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:15 PM

chapter 363 was cool especially the last few pages ^^ i really wanna know who that guy was and how strong is he biggrin.gif aghh cant wait for more. Also i really think tobi didnt die hes still alive sumwhere but poor Deidara he was kind of cool "art".

oh yeah what movie is coming out in august blink.gif ?
user posted image
XboX Live : wudi WalaWBiteS

#15 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:31 AM

the first ever naruto shippuuden movie(the older verison of the anime) laugh.gif for that series...it is tittled "naruto dies" their have been trailers posted on youtube and some other sites... not alot is given away yet but it looks like a great movie cool.gif

it comes out in japan in august so it will take around about till april 2008 before the subbed verison is realeased it sounds so long away ......

chapter 363 waz awesum.... i want chapter 364 to hurry up and come out i want to find out info on that new guy sad.gif ....

user posted image

#16 MisoRamen-chan

MisoRamen-chan
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:16 PM

will the new movie be the end of the naruto anime series? because there have been a lot of rumors going around about Naruto's death in the movie.

#17 apoc14a

apoc14a

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:lots and lots of stuff, dun wanna write, its all u can imagine...

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

eek i just saw the trailers i really wanna watch it T.T if i can get the raw before they release it with subs ill just watch it tongue.gif.
well it does look like hes going to die (for a while). ahhh so curious...

well you guys think he'll kind of like "die" in the manga because of how they might get his kyubi so yeh. cant wait to see how this story goes.
user posted image
XboX Live : wudi WalaWBiteS

#18 4th_k

4th_k

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:=D

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:45 AM

i think tobi's dead. the pein said that ninja of his level are easy to be replaced. too bad. din even get to see much of his abilities.

#19 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:05 AM

prolly another sharingan user. he may have gotten away by transporting himself to another dimension. agian you never know whats ahead.

edit: hahahha agian, wow, cant believe i misspelled again :s

______
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading CCCP.
I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.

#20 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:11 PM

well in the naruto shippuuden movie in the latest trailer naruto dies twice mellow.gif ....but their have been alot of theories but i reackon he will be revived or the movie is just seperate from the anime but i reackon because the manga and anime are so popular they will keep it going for a while yet to come......(i hope so) rolleyes.gif

naruto manga chapter 364 has it even come out yet??? the site i read it on hasn't updated so im not sure... ohh right its not coming out coz its a double edition kool as i forgot dry.gif .......

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users