A logo...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven
Retired
I think that i would be good to have a logo for the forum.

Just a suggestion...

i'm too lazy to make a logo. it requires too much creative juice and i'm low on that right now.

That sounds like a good idea... One basic requirement I know is that it has to have a cute girl in it.
smile.gif

if someone does make a logo, just remember that this will represent the site and will be viewed by everyone. Just keep it relatively mondane in terms of hentai and ecchi(hope thats the spelling).

That aside, i personally think that a site logo is a damned good idea and look forward to what you have to show. Good luck and hope it rocks.

Sounds good.Nightdragon if you don't do well your job we will have to make you watch all pokemon episodes in one night
ohmy.gif
(Am I Evil Or Not?)

k, but i am not a good judge when it comes to "cute anime girls" and i am not the best searcher.

If you people can give me some pictures i will use some.

Thx...

QUOTE (Dark Messiah @ Aug 4 2005, 11:54 PM) Sounds good.Nightdragon if you don't do well your job we will have to make you watch all pokemon episodes in one night
ohmy.gif
(Am I Evil Or Not?)
this is not punishment enough. he'll just focus on misty and ignore everything else.
make him watch gravitation!

are you gonna use a girl that already exists?
how about designing a unique girl?

Is somebody her skilled enough to make his/hers own anime girl from scratch. I tried and it's hard and takes to much time (and it was still ugly
sad.gif
)

Why not use Chii?
chii.jpg

(sry if the pic is too big)

I think Chi has been done to death. Why not have a poll based on the animes that gets the most downloads. We choose the anime and then choose the best girl from that anime.
wink.gif
A bit more work I know...

A good idea.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back