Steam!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
So I made a Steam Account mainly for playing Terraria. Game is sick as hell.

So anyone here with a Steam account? I love the Steam chat.

Steam ID - Frosslas

Sadly, even though I would like to check Terraria out, currently I just cannot waste even $10 on it
unsure.gif
Due to the recent economic problems in the country the conversion rate for BYR to USD is up to almost 5000<->1. And thats just the official central bank conversion one. If I was to convert via webmoney, in order to purchase via steam, its almost 6500 to one.
Well at least I still have Brink to play ^^
Didn't see anything that special about steam chat though. Maybe I missed something?
blink.gif

Holy crap man. That's a lot of money for you then. @_@ Where do you live? I am curious now.

I like the steam chat. It's quite easy to use.

Oh, whoops, webmoney conversion is 7500, mistyped...
Well, for comparison, a 1 liter milk carton cost 4800 right now. Coca-cola 1 liter i 3850. before the where at about 3320 and 3150.

Well, I got my hands on terraria v1.02 but this one requires hamachi to play with someone >_>

As for using steam, if you have brink we can play it, or you can just add me for the sake of it if you really want to (id: nioki.nm). I still prefer, FTV for communication with you guys though lol.

They are having a HUGE sale now. So at lot of the games are pretty cheap.

Never been a fan of digital copies, so I have bought nothing.

My steam is Laquentia if anyone wants to add me, aint been on it the past fortnight since ibve been on The Old Republic a good bit

Steam always has great sales, my only problem is how offline mode works.

My steam ID is Tearraven for anyone who wants to add me.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back