Anime Christmas Gallery

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ginnydog

-chan
Kouhai
ok should we start an anime christmas gallery in The Gallery section??

I would of just started a topic in The Gallery section of the forums but I do not have permission to start a topic in there. So dont give me any crap for this topic being in the wrong place

whether it being in the right place or not isn't to my concern now.. i want to know what you are asking for in this thread.. do you want christmas pictures.. anime that have to do with chirstmas pictures or just anime characters in christmas costumes?.. if you can clarify it a little would be of much aid
please edit your starting comment and post a sample of what you are looking for
wink.gif

how's this?
normal_1103835716943.jpg

well its too late sry i didnt check this thread again but i was just like any anime related to christmas (pics)

Whos the woman on the right with the gun?
Christmas is over so whats the point now?

QUOTE (malfion @ Dec 25 2006, 11:05 PM) Christmas is over so whats the point now?
Well, thats true, but the winter season has just begun, we dont have to exclude all christmas related themes just because christmas day is over, christmas shows are still playin after all.

Don't these pics fall under the ecchi thread, I mean, I understand this is a christmas related thread, but those pics are ecchi, it may be confusing having 2 different ecchi threads.

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Dec 27 2006, 08:11 PM) Don't these pics fall under the ecchi thread, I mean, I understand this is a christmas related thread, but those pics are ecchi, it may be confusing having 2 different ecchi threads.
They are already in the ecchi thread. Besides, this thread was after all requesting christmas like pics lol

QUOTE (malfion @ Dec 26 2006, 01:05 AM)Whos the woman on the right with the gun?
Christmas is over so whats the point now?
that woman is Faye Valentine.. they are all from "Cowboy Bebop"..
Faye.gif

180px-FayeValentineP.jpg

here is my christmas picture for the day
biggrin.gif

11581-1.jpg

o.o;; I have much better pics! but i cant post them. They're not that eicchi! <<;; NOPE! the thingy wont let me post em. it says try agfain tmr. Oh well...

QUOTE (xXtenteninjaXx @ Dec 30 2006, 06:33 PM) o.o;; I have much better pics! but i cant post them. They're not that eicchi! <<;; NOPE! the thingy wont let me post em. it says try agfain tmr. Oh well...
1) Make sure they are thumbnails
2) New users can't post links until after a certain time. This is to prevent spam.

Christmas with Haruhi Suzumiya and the rest of the SOS Brigade: -

ENJOY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 17 2007, 09:37 AM) Christmas with Haruhi Suzumiya and the rest of the SOS Brigade: -

ENJOY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ur a tad late with those
tongue.gif
, tho we can use it for next christmas
tongue.gif

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Mar 21 2007, 04:11 AM) ur a tad late with those
tongue.gif
, tho we can use it for next christmas
tongue.gif

Yeah, I know but I just found these pics quite recently on a random site, so I thought I should just post some thumbnails of them in this thread....hopefully, we'll get to see more this Xmas.
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif

ok well its almost coming time again where we start counting down the days till christmas and i know its a little early but i want to start inviting people to make posts of pictures for christmas of ANIME!!! I want to give this thread enough time to have a good gallery of pics so we will be stocked and ready for when christmas time comes so start posting!!

I have quite a few - Okay this took me a lot of time. I had to go through all my pictures [and I have them in series folders] >.< so it took like an hour or something, and I didn't even bother looking in the "Unknown" folder. Which has 100's of pictures.
Some of them are quite small which sucks.

Kyou Kara Maou --

Ai Yori Aoshi

Please Twins

Da Capo

Kiddy Grade

Love Hina

I'll Upload some more another day
tongue.gif

And some more
tongue.gif

Negima -

Pita-Ten -

Tenjo Tenge -

Card Captor Sakura -

Chobits -

Evangelion -

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi -

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back