4 replies to this topic

#1 zub

zub

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hey guis, am i missing something or you just cant watch the anime episodes from the site? i can download them and play them fine but i cant stream anything from the site itself, it just stays stuck on "buffering" but nothing ever plays?

is this normal?

thanks in advance for any light on this issue.

#2 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

This site is only a download site it is not a streaming site.

Come check out the Gif Thread

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#3 zub

zub

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

and there it is unsure.gif

but how come there is a "play" button and a streaming window opens up?

#4 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

Asking more question doesnt change that this site is not a streaming site. The amount of bandwidth that this site will require to do all that streaming will probaly be too much for the amount of user on this site that usually just view stuff then delete it.

As for the play button it more than likely opening up your player u chosen to open it with that why it had a play button cause of the media player on your computer.

....humm

I just notice an ad in the ep selection... that is an adversitement to generate revenue for the site to stay up more than likely not connected to the site for eps. So why it cant play i dont know unless u didnt install the codec.

Come check out the Gif Thread

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#5 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9157 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:48 AM

I think he's talking about one of those ads that show up on this site. I've seen them around, but to be honest I don't trust them since they can cause massive ammounts of problems if you're not to careful.

The ad itself almost makes you think that it sould be a part of the site, but just so you know we do not strem episodes here, and we never will. I mean if you want to watch streaming videos either go to YouTube, or Crunchyroll for that.

Also, if that's not the case you mind posting up a screenshot of this just to clarify to see if this is was you were trying to get at.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users