I got into a college!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinotenshi

-chi
Kouhai
I got accepted to one of my colleges! Sooo happy!
biggrin.gif
Now I don't have to worry that I'll never get into college and never get a good education! Happy dance!!!
... sorry, I just couldn't contain my excitement and wanted to share my joy with everyone.
tongue.gif

Big time congratulations!

Just be aware that your future is not secure, I don't say this to scare you, but just to let you know that college is what you make of it.

It may go easy or hard for you. Either way remember to never give up.

QUOTE (shinotenshi @ Dec 4 2004, 09:30 PM) I got accepted to one of my colleges! Sooo happy!
biggrin.gif
Now I don't have to worry that I'll never get into college and never get a good education! Happy dance!!!
... sorry, I just couldn't contain my excitement and wanted to share my joy with everyone.
tongue.gif

Shino ! I'm happy for u and even more happy that U accually see u XD (u are shinotenshi from baka-ost arent u ? XD )

Ha, getting accepted is just the beginning. I'm still in high school, so I have to complete this year with decent grades, otherwise my college might revoke my acceptance. Thanks for the support, everybody!
happy.gif

to Gendo: yes, it's me! I'm back, but not for very long, I'm still applying to other colleges and I have a research paper due real soon, so I won't have too much to post.

Congratullations! Now is where the hard part begins but you can do it!!
College is great!!

QUOTE (daft27 @ Dec 6 2004, 04:43 AM) That's excellent news. Where are you from and where did you get accepted into?
Thanks, feel so happy!
happy.gif
I'm from the US, New Jersey to be exact, and I just got accepted into Millersville University in Pennsylvania, which is my second choice school. Hopefully, I'll get accepted into my first choice, but I have to wait until April to be informed.

What's your first choice? I'm in NY right now but I'm from PR! Born in PR not a new york born puertorrican like many I know!!
biggrin.gif

You are going to do great things in college!!!

My first choice is Middlebury College in Vermont, the best language school in the nation. It's really competitive, so I have a very slim chance of getting in. But it doesn't hurt to hope, ya know?
wink.gif

Shino... I'm so happy for you!
smile.gif
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting accepted by your first choice as well! A language school sounds great - I'll cheer for you!
wink.gif

congradulations

but is it in america that as long as u get into college ur future is secure ?? dont you have to go to universities and stuff ... even in australia we have to get into universities to secure our future and thats IF we survive lol ...

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Dec 11 2004, 05:26 PM) congradulations

but is it in america that as long as u get into college ur future is secure ?? dont you have to go to universities and stuff ... even in australia we have to get into universities to secure our future and thats IF we survive lol ...
Well, in the US, getting into a college or university doesn't really secure your future; it just helps a lot when you're applying for a job. I'm guessing you're talking about France, I heard that over there, you have to take tests to get in, and college/university there is free, since the tests are so damn hard. But the education there should be much better than what we have in the US, and the people there who's received an education at a college/university would be the best of the best. I'm not too sure how much of this is true, but I learned it in my French class, so there's got to be some truth to it.
laugh.gif

Congratulations Shinotenshi on getting accepted into college. At least now you are sure that you will have a college to go to in the fall of next year. Work hard to keep your acceptance valid. And who knows, maybe Middlebury is still within your reach. Keep us posted. We are all rooting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back