Get Backer? where to find them...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

StriderHiru

-chan
Kouhai
*sigh* search high n low....i cant seem to find any more dls for Get Backers...i knoe its licensed but sure there are sites that still has de dls somewhere!! if anyone knoes please do tell
sad.gif
huh.gif

ara...is this the right place to put this post? if not im sure u can move it to the suitable..na?

If it's licenced, it's actually illegal to download them, and Fansub.TV refuses to endulge in illegal operations.

yea i knoe fansub can't do this thats why im ansking for another site which STILL has the dl..but i found 1 so far now

To be honest, this is illegal too.
dry.gif
Purchasing the US version of works you enjoy is merely a common courtesy done out of respect for the creators of the work.

~ SP

If you are from any country that recognizes international copyright laws, it is illegal. But hey, most everyone visiting this site is downloading regardless.

~ SP

if you want to get technical, its all illegal.... however companies "turn a blind eye" to unlicensed anime because they know fansubbers do justice with the releases and it helps get more viewers... expanding an anime's fanbase.

as for getbackers I have all 49eps subbed and im getting them in dual audio presently. animejunkies did the old fansub back sometime ago, and there are two other groups doing the dvds now.

The point is that in the secon season is simply awfull, a bad imitation of the first one, and in the end most questions are left unanswered. This is because (from what i have heard at least) the manga was not progressing as fast as the anime, so the studio had to do something of it's own, thus destroying the series. From what i am aware of the manga still goes on....

if anyone knows something more about this please say so, and if u can give a link for a site that hosts the manga

well well wat do u knoe i have all 49eps now! thanks to.....wat was that felle's name.....err....anywayz thanks! u'll know hu u r! ^^

Yeah. It's a great series (whether you watch it subbed or dubbed on the U.S video). Especially I like Ginji's power of Electricity. And that there's some cases where he becomes the Thunder Emperor as well.

Not to mention that I like it when he goes into his "little world" and becomes chibi lol.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back